Fashion and Beauty

All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 41

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Originally posted by maggihussy

Home made masks is very important for skin. It is natural and made from home made things. So, There is no any side effects create by any of mask. I suggest you some tips to making a natural face mask. Take one avocado , mesh it or you can make pulp from it.use some rose water or lemon water and mixture it., Apply it on your face and neck.It is easy and make quickly.

I will try this tomorrow and let u all know the results Big smile
And yes Natural masks are really good and have no side effectsSmile(sometimes they are cheaper than branded facial masks)

I am posting the results bit late as I had exams..I mixed this mask but it was not sticking to my skin. I did not use much lemon juice but in the cup it was a thick paste.
However my skin felt really softStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misschocolate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. (Page 30)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carrielee

carrielee

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
great help. I love DIY mask a lot. thx 

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carrielee

great help. I love DIY mask a lot. thx 

ur welcomeBig smile

100Platinum

100Platinum

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Thanks A lot for sharing !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana87

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Guys liked to share somethin i do.. Mix chana nu flour gram flour, add a little bit of water or milk (water for ouly skin, and milk for drt skin) and a bit if turmeric...make an applianle paste and apply to washed and dried face... Leave the mask on for about 20 minutes and then scrub it off.. Do in opp direction of facial hair growth and this makes for a great hair removal trick and facial! I adore it... Dont do everyday though on the face.. Every other day or 2 to 3 times a week is good!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sagarikanmnevantamediarosesana

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

Guys liked to share somethin i do.. Mix chana nu flour gram flour, add a little bit of water or milk (water for ouly skin, and milk for drt skin) and a bit if turmeric...make an applianle paste and apply to washed and dried face... Leave the mask on for about 20 minutes and then scrub it off.. Do in opp direction of facial hair growth and this makes for a great hair removal trick and facial! I adore it... Dont do everyday though on the face.. Every other day or 2 to 3 times a week is good!

Thank u for sharing but do u mean besan and other flour?

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
No i mean lentil flour.. I think besan flour is same thing! The yellow floyr that we indians use to fry things and make sev and stuff out of lol

anirudh123

anirudh123

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I bookmarked it. Great

Post Reply New Post

Go to top