Fashion and Beauty

All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 42

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Black heads : Steam your face. Just boil water and let steam come on your face for about 2-5 minutes.
Remove blackheads after this with a blackhead remover.
If u dont have one, remove them with tissue paper or soft  cloth.
Just kinda push them out but gentlyStar

Heyy yaar. I would def. try this but then in how much time would they come back? Cuz wen I got it done this way, they came back sooner and much more Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. (Page 24)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
And anything for frizzy hair?

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Black heads : Steam your face. Just boil water and let steam come on your face for about 2-5 minutes.

Heyy yaar. I would def. try this but then in how much time would they come back? Cuz wen I got it done this way, they came back sooner and much more Cry
Before steaming u can try to clean the area with blackheads. Maybe with a pore cleanser or a mask. Rosewater is a natural and good cleanser but if u want u can use other cleansers also and after cleaning steam your faceStar Moisturizing is also very important and try to clean your face daily. My beautician also told me not to wear much make up and dont try to "push them out"without steaming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Before steaming u can try to clean the area with blackheads. Maybe with a pore cleanser or a mask. Rosewater is a natural and good cleanser but if u want u can use other cleansers also and after cleaning steam your faceStar Moisturizing is also very important and try to clean your face daily. My beautician also told me not to wear much make up and dont try to "push them out"without steaming.

Hey. So even I would prefer rosewater. So, I shud use the pore cleanser before and even after the steaming, right?
Moisturizing as in? Moisturizing creams? And yes, I clean my face daily with Garnier soap free face wash. But gonna use more home remedies noww =))
Oh no. I don't wear make up @ all. Just a lil cream, vaseline and eye liner and that too when I am going out =)

And how often should we use cream on our face? My skin is veryyy sensitive so gets dry easily and also with the climate changes, it gets affected easily.

Also, anything for frizzy hair?

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Hey. So even I would prefer rosewater. So, I shud use the pore cleanser before and even after the steaming, right?
Moisturizing as in? Moisturizing creams? And yes, I clean my face daily with Garnier soap free face wash. But gonna use more home remedies noww =))
Oh no. I don't wear make up @ all. Just a lil cream, vaseline and eye liner and that too when I am going out =)

And how often should we use cream on our face? My skin is veryyy sensitive so gets dry easily and also with the climate changes, it gets affected easily.

Also, anything for frizzy hair?
U can also use it after steaming :) Yes I meant moisturizing creams. If you want to make ur cream more moisturizing u can put few drops of water on your hat whole face and after that apply the cream.
I use moisturizing cream twice a day. Once in morning and once at evening.

About frizzy hair..do u mean how to take care of frizzy hair?

elvismoraes19

elvismoraes19

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
i have tried the avacado face mask and the results have been amazing. Thanks for sharing this information here. i will try the other face mask too and post my experience here.

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elvismoraes19

i have tried the avacado face mask and the results have been amazing. Thanks for sharing this information here. i will try the other face mask too and post my experience here.
You are welcomeStar yes please share you experiences also am looking forward to themSmile

-ArohaAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madiha.

Originally posted by aRohAAnGeL

For Pimples:
Three table spoons of honey
one table spoon of cinnamon

Mix together and make paste
 Apply on pimples before sleeping and wash next morning with luke warm water.

If done dailey for 2 weeks, it removes pimples from the root.

Got to try this ... if i apply it to the whole face ... and not just the spots how will that work?

It will cleanse out the whole face..including blackheads and other stuff

Post Reply New Post

Go to top