All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
1. Oatmeal and Chamomile Face Scrub:- Relax and pamper yourself with this soothing and easy facial scrub.  You probably already have most of the ingredients in your pantry.

2. Sugar & Olive Oil Scrub:- The best way to soothe and heal your skin during the harsh winter months is to exfoliate and moisturize.  This sugar and olive oil scrub does both.

3. Combiantion of Green Tea + Sugar + Honey:-

*Brew a mug of extra-strength green tea. Green tea is said to have anti-aging effects when applied to the skin. It reduces wrinkles and blemishes, and even repair scar tissue.

For best results, use loose green tea and a tea ball or strainer, rather than using a bag of green tea.
If you're using bagged green tea, go with plain tea, rather than flavored. This will give you a more concentrated result.

*Pour a Tablespoon or two of brewed tea into a bowl. Allow the tea to cool.
*Pour a Tablespoon of sugar into the tea. Keep adding sugar until the mixture has a consistency that's gritty enough to scrub your skin, but still wet enough to apply easily.

*Stir in a Tablespoon of honey. Make sure it's thoroughly mixed in. Honey has great moisturizing and antibacterial properties.
To store this scrub for later, put the mixture in a jar sealed with a lid. Keep it in a cool, dry place. It should last for several weeks.

*Apply the scrub to a freshly washed face. Rub the scrub all over your face, concentrating in spots that are dry. Use a wet washcloth to remove the scrub, and splash cold water over your face when you're finished.

I am sure this will help a lot to keep skin clear.
is Garnier scrub is good for Dry skin
My friend tried this last week : half papaya mixed with 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp turmeric.
She applied this (after mixing together) for 15 mins and rinsed with lukewarm water.
It makes skin clear.
Thanks for sharing all wonderful tips for homemade masks
Originally posted by arunkandikatla

hello where can we get yogurt mam actually i dont that ingredients if possible tell it in hindi,i am planning to have this mask
yoghurt is dahi
It's a very nice and informative post. Every girl wants to look beautiful and these tips will definitely help them.

1 . Cleaning and Softening Mask for All Skin Types .
    cup of chopped pears

1 tablespoon of green clay or white powder
    1 tablespoon of yogurt
    1 teaspoon of almond oil
    1-2 teaspoons of liquid honey

Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.

2 . Nourishing Mask for Dry and Mature Skin .
    Crushed pulp of avocado
    1 tablespoon of liquid honey
    1 tablespoon of sour cream

Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse.

3 . Soothing Mask for Sensitive Skin Against Irritation .
    1 potato - boiled and reduced to a pure
    1 teaspoon of milk
    1 teaspoon rose water
    1/2 teaspoon of glycerin

Edited by johntresa - 10 years ago
thanks buddy for sharing beauty recipe with us.
i srcub my face with a mix of besan n haldi and than apply badam rogan.it great for dry skin.
A cheap face mask
2 tablespoons Pepto-Bismol
Apply to face and let dry for 10 minutes
Wash off face with a gentle soap

The Pepto Bismol has a special type of clay in it (that helps a person's stomach). It can help treat skin break outs ( skin rash).