Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anushee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Neat tips for homemade scrubs here! Will deinfitely try them out when I have some time to get the materials. I also prefer natural skin care methods and only use good products which have natural ingredients in them like the parachute body lotion which has coconut milk. It works great as a daily moisturizer and has a very pleasant scent too!
hawtshop thumbnail
cucumber mast is also very effective
hawtshop thumbnail
cucumber mask is very effective
maggihussy thumbnail
Home made masks is very important for skin. It is natural and made from home made things. So, There is no any side effects create by any of mask. I suggest you some tips to making a natural face mask. Take one avocado , mesh it or you can make pulp from it.use some rose water or lemon water and mixture it., Apply it on your face and neck.It is easy and make quickly.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maggihussy

Home made masks is very important for skin. It is natural and made from home made things. So, There is no any side effects create by any of mask. I suggest you some tips to making a natural face mask. Take one avocado , mesh it or you can make pulp from it.use some rose water or lemon water and mixture it., Apply it on your face and neck.It is easy and make quickly.

I will try this tomorrow and let u all know the results 😃
And yes Natural masks are really good and have no side effects😊(sometimes they are cheaper than branded facial masks)
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Cranberry Face Mask

Prep time to make facial: 5 min
Cook time for facial: 0 hour
Total time for facial: 25 min

This mask will exfoliate your face and add mositure. Great for Holidays!

Ingredients:
15 cranberries; whole, fresh
1 tablespoon oats; powdered
2 tablespoon whipping cream
1 tablespoon almonds; powdered

Instructions:

Place cranberries in a blender or food processer and blend until as smooth as possible. Add the other ingredients and blend scraping the sides when needed. Continue to blend until the mixture is as smooth as possible. Apply to your face and neck in a light circular motion avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off this facial mask with warm water.
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This thread has such amazing tips! Thanks for sharing everyone!
Archana898 thumbnail
I agree this thread is great! I love natural products/ ingredients too x 
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

I will try this tomorrow and let u all know the results 😃
And yes Natural masks are really good and have no side effects😊(sometimes they are cheaper than branded facial masks)

I am posting the results bit late as I had exams..I mixed this mask but it was not sticking to my skin. I did not use much lemon juice but in the cup it was a thick paste.
However my skin felt really soft⭐️
carrielee thumbnail
great help. I love DIY mask a lot. thx