Chit Chat

My Valentine's Eve

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Geet4u

Geet4u

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Valentine's Day is the ideal occasion to show your partner how much you care about him or her.

While candy and flowers are often associated with Valentine's Day, they can seem rather mundane and uncreative.

After all, if you want to show your mate how much you value his or her affection, it should be done in a very unqiue way.

So here's a task for you guys. Plan out a perfect evening celebration for your Valentine's Day.

The perfect celebration doesn't have to be expensive or overdone, but it does have to be romantic and well thought out.

So friends charge-up your romantic senses and plan out something really unique and 'hatke' for your mate.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Valentine's Eve" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
nice post geet Big smile

well.. for me.. i like beaches.. so a nice dinner on the beach and a  long walk after would be cool LOL ya not very creative.. :P but its simple n romantic!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top