qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by return_to_hades

LOL! Whats going on here? LOL I'm supposed to mail chaddis and fight kushti? Shocked

Haha Qwertiji, I think Gauri plans to adopt me on I-F. So if anyone tries to get me in trouble, she will come with her velan.

I think I'll just say "us" instead of Amerika, Amreeka, Armyka.

oh last year she planned to adopt me and some others... that puts her on the path of becoming octuplets Gauri amma...LOL

Qwerty, crazy that I am at times but not as crazy as you make me sound hereLOL  Adopting youShocked --- dude, you are every woman's worst nightmare going by your posts on culture and morals here irrespective of what role you'd be playing in that woman's lifeLOL 
LOL
 ok ok go on dump me..gauri amma.Cry

Edited by qwertyesque - 20 February 2009 at 10:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rights v Morals (Page 15)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged

LOL

LOL! Whats going on here? LOL I'm supposed to mail chaddis and fight kushti? Shocked

Haha Qwertiji, I think Gauri plans to adopt me on I-F. So if anyone tries to get me in trouble, she will come with her velan.

oh last year she planned to adopt me and some others... that puts her on the path of becoming octuplets Gauri amma...LOL

Qwerty, crazy that I am at times but not as crazy as you make me sound hereLOL  Adopting youShocked --- dude, you are every woman's worst nightmare going by your posts on culture and morals here irrespective of what role you'd be playing in that woman's lifeLOL 
LOL

LOLLOL

Go to angelina jolie qwerty ji Tongue

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

LOL

LOL

LOLLOL

Go to angelina jolie qwerty ji Tongue

LOLLOL that was good...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top