Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Ekta not getting idea of conception!!! (Page 2)

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

LOL. Rouble that is true. We may laugh at the stupidness of the serials yet we commit to them like a religion and watch consistently, especially when the stupidness increases. Yeh Ekta has got away with a lot of unreal things in her fantasy dramas so she keeps on doing it.

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

AND I don't agree that Nandini should keep the baby. I mean i am against abortion but i feel it is not doing justice to Nandini's character. She used to be shown as independant and strong before she married Ansh, so would she not want that back after he is gone. Having his child is a constant reminder and its like keeping Ansh alive to taunt her and control her, as Ansh tried to do during their marriage. Besides, she won't be able to be a gd mum to the kid as she hated his dad and will unconciously make the child pay for Ansh's crimes. Maybe this is why the kid takes revenge against Tulsi when he grows up, as they go on and on about upbringing being so vital in shaping someone's personality. If he ends up evil, does it mean it is in the blood then, then Ansh should have been gd since having Tulsi's blood but he was shown bad coz of Aditya's influence. Yet Tulsi proved she isn't so heavenly after all by killing Ansh even though she justified it with her long lecture about sins and facing god.

Forgive me for my over long post.

rahul123 Newbie
rahul123
rahul123

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

ekta k dramo mai yehi hota hai

per laug islie dekhtay hain kyunki har koi ekta k dramo k stars ka fan hota hai koi karan ka koi ansh ka fan koi gautam ka to sirf in stars ki waja se laug drama dekhtya hainSmile

mm21 Senior Member
mm21
mm21

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Mohini is going to be in Villain Role after Ansh.  Oh God! . I am boared of watching this serial.Dead

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine87

true.. valid points, but how do you know its been 3 months? it really could have been a month since they got back from switzerland.. i dont know. good observation, though.Smile

Nandini took pretty long time to file a case after coming back from Switzerland. This i tell bcos Savita and Mihir kept questioning this time and again that why is Nandini coming up with this rape issue after such a long time?

Then, when Nandini did file a case , in the court Ansh's lawyer made her say in public that she loves Karan and she breaks down in court. I think you might remember that. Then, the court adjourns the case to 1 month. This is the time when Mohini comes to Shantiniketan and all sort of things happen. Then, after 1 month, the court gives judgement that they are divorced.

After this, Ansh tries to kidnap Nandini and ultimately Ansh is killed. Ansh's body was handed over to the Virani's only after some days , we know this. During this time, Tulsi was arrested and then Karan brought her out.Then, Ansh's body was given and they did last rites.Then, when Mihir leaves for business work abroad, Savita asks him why he is going now as Ansh's chautha is long pending and they have to do it. So we can assume that Its nearly more than a fortnight since Ansh died. After the cremation, days have rolled by bcos Savita ,Karan and Tulsi are really anxious about Mihir as there are no whereabouts of him.

So after tracking all this, i came to a conclusion that its nearly 3 months since Ansh raped Nandini.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Nandini can as well abort the child. Maybe Tulsi will be against abortion.

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged
EKTA'S MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
MAD as alwayzzzzzzzzzzz!!!Dead

Go to top