Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ekta not getting idea of conception!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

See, Ekta has gone berserk. She has completely got the theory of conception wrong. Her stories are becoming too very unimaginable. You take the following for instance.

According to the theory of conception, it takes 6 weeks minimum for a lady to know she is pregnant.Sometimes, it might take upto 7-8 weeks to know about it.Now as far as kyunki is concerned, i think its 3 months since Nandini was raped. Is it believable that Nandini did not get to know that she is pregnant for 3 months. Usually a girl will know about it in 40 days. This is how the system works.

I have read many books on this and the theory Ekta is telling cannot be thought of.Again, another important fact is that a lady will have giddiness during her first 4 weeks of pregnancy. Nandini is having after 3 months of being pregnant. Isnt this absurd?? Not many viewers (especially who know about this) will believe this story of Ekta.

Again, another flaw in the story is that Nandini was beaten, dragged, thorwn , pushed by Ansh before he died. She was also bleeding that day. If we realistically see it, she should have known of her pregnancy then. After undergoing so much of physical trauma, its unbelievable that she did not have any complication like miscarriage. Atleast, she should have had some problem and symptoms should have crept then of her pregnancy. Ekta, please dont fool viewers. This is the most unbelievable story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
u r absolutely rite..but see ekta knows how to use masala in her dramas to make them popular...normally people dont pay attention to these things n thats y she never thought of eliminating such sorta mistakes...🤢
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Its our fault...not hers...! but its fun since if such mistakes were eliminated, what wud be left for us to laugh about????? makes sense? eh?
SONYA_K thumbnail
U r absolutely right Sree..Ekta pagal ho gayi ho kya??😡😡😡
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

yea the baby will only remind her of pain...but then she'll have to deal with lectures from savita and household again if she terminates baby (rmr when ansh first faked that nandani had abortion and all gave her hell? now it'd be for real) plus ekta has plans for tulsi raising ansh's kid out of guilt...thinks he'll be good like harsh who was also born out of rape...little does she know that ansh's kid will grow up to backstab her ( at least that's what they are saying right now as to what's to happen after the leap)

then again it all comes down to how ekta thinks...and we all know her thoughts are make no sense whatsoever😆 

rouble thumbnail
u r absolutely right sree. ekta ke serials mein kabhi koi sense banti hai jo ab banegi. 😡 she is really fooling viewers. but u know as they say, duniya mein bevkuf bahut hain bas banane wala chahiye. that's how it is. ekta knows viewers are fools and that's why the TRP's of her stupid shows are so high. we watch the nonsense so she continues to present the nonsense.
sunshine87 thumbnail
true.. valid points, but how do you know its been 3 months? it really could have been a month since they got back from switzerland.. i dont know. good observation, though.😊
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LOL. Rouble that is true. We may laugh at the stupidness of the serials yet we commit to them like a religion and watch consistently, especially when the stupidness increases. Yeh Ekta has got away with a lot of unreal things in her fantasy dramas so she keeps on doing it.

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

AND I don't agree that Nandini should keep the baby. I mean i am against abortion but i feel it is not doing justice to Nandini's character. She used to be shown as independant and strong before she married Ansh, so would she not want that back after he is gone. Having his child is a constant reminder and its like keeping Ansh alive to taunt her and control her, as Ansh tried to do during their marriage. Besides, she won't be able to be a gd mum to the kid as she hated his dad and will unconciously make the child pay for Ansh's crimes. Maybe this is why the kid takes revenge against Tulsi when he grows up, as they go on and on about upbringing being so vital in shaping someone's personality. If he ends up evil, does it mean it is in the blood then, then Ansh should have been gd since having Tulsi's blood but he was shown bad coz of Aditya's influence. Yet Tulsi proved she isn't so heavenly after all by killing Ansh even though she justified it with her long lecture about sins and facing god.

Forgive me for my over long post.

rahul123 thumbnail

ekta k dramo mai yehi hota hai

per laug islie dekhtay hain kyunki har koi ekta k dramo k stars ka fan hota hai koi karan ka koi ansh ka fan koi gautam ka to sirf in stars ki waja se laug drama dekhtya hain😊