I am searching for an AR FF....can somebody help

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys i am searching for an FF.....well its where Ridhima Moves in to a college in Bombay....and Muski is her best friend....Armaan is her senior and the 2nd day of college he asked to get paranthas.........the story track reached where all are going to a college tour.....could somebody help me with finding the FF.....I have no idea what the name is....
thanks
Edited by rickks - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i can be soooo wrong here but i think its called meri jaan ho tum(AR) by ravishing_gal but i dont have the link Edited by rani 19 - 15 years ago
susha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=931036
i think this is the link
simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Guys i am searching for an FF.....well its where Ridhima Moves in to a college in Bombay....and Muski is her best friend....Armaan is her senior and the 2nd day of college he asked to get paranthas.........the story track reached where all are going to a college tour.....could somebody help me with finding the FF.....I have no idea what the name is....

thanks

The writer of that story had gone on a vacation to India and had discontinued the story until she returns. The name of the story I believe is Meri Jaan Ho Tum

Here is the link hope this helped

suvrati thumbnail
yes it is "meri jaan ho tum"bt the writer is nt currently updating this one.
Dark Love thumbnail
Please make use of the FF Help Desk and post there in the future!