Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged

This image has been scaled down to fit your computer screen. Click on it to show it in the original size.

Gossip Girl - Behind the Scenes Photos 3rd Feb
More images from this gallery (8 images)

Chuck is having trouble dealing with the mystery that was his father and the way in which his spare time was managed. Meanwhile, Nate catches Vanessa flirting with another guy, and at a moment of desperation, reluctantly turns to Blair for help. Dan purposely ignores Serena's calls and tells Miss Carr that things are beyond a little complicated between the two of them right now. Miss Carr chooses not to take her job back and spends most of her time in an empty apartment with her new fling, who doesn't seem to be quite grieving from his recent break-up. At the same time, Lily and Rufus question where their relationship is going and talk casually about merging their households, Chuck however, is against the idea, and does everything in his power to stop it.

omg omg i juz loveeee nate blair have been rooting for them to get together since foreverrrr since they broke up.Embarrassedim so happy speechless..i cant wait for this episode..Big smile nate is so hott..my dream came true..yay

Edited by burberryx - 11 February 2009 at 7:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amee1Yamu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*spoiler Pic* Gossip Girl season 2 episode 18..WOW" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
thanx for the pics. they looked gr8 in the pics though im a CB fan.

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
NO :[

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
NO. coulsn't he turn to serena? not that she has less problems herself. BUT WHY BLAIRRR. she's chuck's. not his. get help form her, not kisses, stupid ***

:D

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
LOVE it.

Will Nate finally become something other than a lamp in the background? Hopefully. Realistically? They're just trying to make trouble between CB. Nate will still serve as the pretty lamp.

Why doesn't Chuck want Rufus/Lil to get together? :S

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
im happy with it guys..there r still NB fans out there..so NB fans want them together n CB fans want CB together..im rooting for NB im happy..i think we hav to face it..B will always either be around Chuck or Nate..poor Nate tho when will he stick to one lady Disapprove
@Sabrinaa xo ..serena is dan's/..haha u gotta be joking wit me rite..serena n nate has no future..past was something stupid..they dont have nething..nate should be either with blair,jenny whom i hate or vanessa

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I personally never saw any chemistry between NB....CB are so right for each other....oh well, hopefully this will be temporary hook-up..

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
can i be honest, the girl doesn't even look like leighton..except maybe the clothes..

NB are off..its should always be CB..

NS are off too...and so are DS..haha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top