Immortal Love(AR) NOTE pg-13 18 Oct 09

book_worm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
part 1

"Immortal Love" asks a 12 year old girl who is sitting with her mother in the garden . "yes baby, immortal love the love which never dies,  which is everlasting ,the love between them" says the mother and thinks about old memories.

"Ma''..Ma'''..what are you thinking and who are them"  the girl asks shaking her mother. " Ha (coming out from the thoughts)'''.. Nothing beta ''''. lets go inside tumhare papa aata honge"and gets up to leave.  " Ma please aaj to story suna do, Aap hamesha koi na koi excuse banata ho" says the girl holding her mother hand making her sit again. " Aur waise bhi aaj mera birthday hai, to aaj jo mein magungi aapko dena padega, you promised" looks at her mother as if she has caught her this time and there is no escape .

"Ma please '''..please Ma ''''..please" the girl pleads which she cannot refuse.

"Okay baba'''.thik hai''..i'll tell you the story happy but on one condition aur who yeah ki phir koi aur gift nahin okay" the mother looks at her child whose face lits up with excitement and says "Okay mom I promise" and sits beside her daughter .

Flashback

(About 10 years ago)

"TRING TRING''.TRING TRING''.TRING TRING"

"Hello, yeah it's me''''''..Boss is asking for you , so come now".

On the outskirts of the city is a huge mansion. The mansion is surrounded by dense forest. Not many know about the mansion except the Boss ,  and the employees . The mansion is guarded by people having weapons, who can do anything for their Boss. Inside the mansion a middle aged man of about 50 years is sitting on a leather couch with a cigar.

"here you are my boy, my favourite'''right",The man looks at him and hugs him "Come sit. So how are you my son. You know whenever I see you I feel so proud of myself ", the man says very proudly and lights up his cigar.

"Well I called you to give you your next target. This one is different from the previous ones. And I know that only you can accomplish it. That's why you are my favorite"points at him and smiles.  "All the information regarding the target is in this envelope " he looks at him and then signals a person standing behind him to give him the envelope.

The guy takes the envelope and is about to leave the mansion when the man sitting on the couch gets up and  says" And one more thing before killing her you'll have to make her fall in love with you" ,

" Now  go and take some rest you have a flight to catch tomorrow .''..Armaan" .

He nods and leaves.

"how could you do this to me" ,he shouted as he made his way into the room with frustration all over his face. " relax son'''., have some water" he said as he passed the glass towards him. "how could I relax father, I mean yesterday you told me that I'll be handling this  and now I get  to know that you have given this to that b*****d .why dad'''., why?  Am I not capable enough" he asked directly looking into his eyes".

"wait a minute", turning his back towards him, "you know what, now I understand why u are doing this to me. You trust him more than me'.Dad. You always wanted him to lead your empire and not me'''. He is your so called "obedient son" who obeys you like anything. But dad I am your son,'not him and I won't let it happen this time, I'll make sure of it" he said and  throws the glass on the floor.

"you want to know son why I chose him and not you" he said as he stood in front of him, keeping his hands on his shoulders ,looking straight into his eyes, "Because I know he won't kill her".

He rubbed his face as he made his way into his apartment. It's been a hectic week for him. He sat on the couch and closed his eyes as yesterday's images came into his mind. He was so close of finding the answers to his questions. Questions, which are haunting him from the past 13 years. Questions, which made his life a living hell. He has to find the answers before it's too late. But before that he has to kill her. With these thought's in mind he opened his eyes and looked at the envelope lying in front of him.

He sat on the bed and opened the envelope. He has to prepare himself for his next target."Target"- yes that's what he is doing for the past 8 years. Killing his targets, making Boss feel proud of him. He was 12 when boss saw him for the first time. Boss gave him everything he ever asked. From being an innocent boy, he was transformed into a cold-blooded, ruthless animal having no soul. The word "pain" doesn't exist in his dictionary. He can kill anyone without feeling guilty. This is who he is and no one can change it not even he himself.

He studied about his target without leaving any single detail. He doesn't want to take any chances. That's why Boss trusted him more than anyone, more than even his own son. He packed his bags as he made his way to the airport. "Why do I have to make her fall in love with me when I have to kill her", he thought as he reached the airport.

"your prince charming is coming" she heard as she entered her room.

"stop, it muskaan" she said in an irritated tone

"Arey Ridzi, it's not me but it's written in your horoscope'''.. Btw why are you sounding you irritated" muskaan asked as she ate her toast.

"you called me just to say this crap'''. Listen  baby I have a lot of work to do. i'll talk to you later. And yes, we are meeting tonight ''.Right?"

"I called you for this only. Actually rahul has invited me for dinner. So can we like meet some other day, I mean if you are okay with that." Muskaan asked keeping her fingers crossed.

"but ,you promised me this time" Ridz said

"I know, but rahul is going out for a week and he wanted to meet me'''.Please Ridz just for this time, you know you are my best friend, my sweetheart'''. Please'''''.Please" she pleaded

"ok fine '''.go and enjoy yourself. We'll go some other time."  She said in a disappointed voice.

"you are the best Ridzi" Muskaan said and ended the call.

There is a knock on the door and the servant enters."Riddhima beta aapko papa bula rahe hain''' abhi" he said and asked her to follow him.  

"papa you wanted to see me" she said as she entered his room.  "yes beta, I want your signatures on these papers" and gave her the papers.

"here you go, dad" she said giving him the papers in a sad tone.

" why are you looking so sad, everything okay" he asked her as he took papers from her.

"it's just dad, I mean, it's so long '''''.. i mean" she couldn't complete her sentence as she was interrupted by the call.

"just a minute beta"

"hello''..yes  Mr. Raichand"

"what"

"Ok'''..no you just wait for me, I am coming"

"Riddhima I have to go, we'll talk later" he said and left the room

Riddhima looked outside the window. It is nothing unusual for her. It's always been like this from the last 13 years. After the death for her mother, her father involved himself more into business. It's not like as if he was not involved earlier, but earlier her mother was there to take care of her. She remembered how her mother used to take her to the park, play with her, make birthday cakes for her, tell bedtimes stories to her. But one day it all changed. She was sent to a boarding school as he didn't have any time for her. He never visited her there. And when she used to come home during holidays he was either on a business trip or so involved in business that he didn't had any time for her. She doesn't remember the last time when they had dinner together or had a father-daughter talk.

Muskaan, her one and only friend whom she met in the school filled some void in her life. But after her engagement with rahul, even she has no time for her.

"why god''''''. why me? , why doesn't anyone love me, am I so bad " she asked as tears dropped from her face.         

"I am coming Miss. Riddhima Gupta" he said as the plane took off.

Part 1 guys.

Hope you all will like it.

Sorry guys this time could not send Pm, but from next time I will.

Waiting for you comments,suggestions and criticisims.

Book_worm

Edited by book_worm - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,
Really nice beginning ..😭.....plzz continue it soon and plzz pm me when you update.

love,
sameera😊

Edited by sameera_12 - 15 years ago
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sounds damn interesting! =]]

Would love to read more...Do continue soon and if possible...do PM me!

-Marisha
ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice begining..pls pm me when u update
susha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyy the concept is very interesting
do continue soon........
pls pm me if possilble
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
soounds rreellly intresting....pllzz pm me wen u update
Sujata77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 intro
plz pm me wen u update
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
vwery interesting,,,,,,,

Love Kat
arshluver_15 thumbnail
WOW
its sounds realy cool cant wait to read more about it
thnx
nruti
cute_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum di..
I mean..it's rilli one of the mst brill ideas..N yes WELCUM to the FF Forum deary..I knw u'd enjoy it in here..n make many frens jus like I did..
I loved the whole Idea..
Hmm so the wife is Ridz n hubby Ammy..n the gal he has to make fall in love is also Ridhu..haina..
n then when he see's her he so falls in love wiv her that he endures evrytin for her...I guess...
Btw..Rill a vry exciting Idea...
Loved it...

Plzzzzzz zplzzzzz do PM me wheneva u update nxt....
N yes plzzzzzzzzzzz do update asap.....
Love ya loads...t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳