Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Loved it Suhaag Raat - Page 3

nandipandi15 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
me too! i loved it, the ragvir/salekh scenes were mirrored to nicely....i think it was all needed, all about acceptance.....
plus the malti/vinu scene was like sone pe suhaga!! sooo funny!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Frankly speaking i liked it

It showed the concern Ranvir had since the day was indeed long and Ragini was tired.... The conversation was really sweet and nyc... Understanding was also shown, he wanted to spend time with his newly wed to talk also...I just felt a just few more mins of them wud have been better, even SaAlekh were nyc!!

ANyways waiting for the rest of the episodes!!

Luv,

Shagun

yahi toh hum kah raha hai nah shagunji!!!

and i agree i think that tonite was suppose to be Ragvir night.. so to have the whole Salekh in the middle did seem unexplained and unneccessary!! but you know.. after  Ranvir gifted Ragini the album!! i was soo touched and pleased with the entire epi that the Salekh scene didn't bother me! i just love the sentimental value of the Ragvir scene so didn't mind them in the middle!

i just want to say that eventhough people were impresssed and much happier with Salekh scene.. i think it's Ragvir room scene that needs to be rewatched again and again!!๐Ÿ˜Š.. but from a sensible and clear perspective (no reservation .. no expectation).. just watch it from the heart and you will get why it deserves THREE CLAPS!!!

i would have loved it if all we saw today was them talking to each other!! i mean the way that ranvir explained with such calm and sensibility made me love him even more .. i couldn't think of a better hubby for our ragini than him!

pc84 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandipandi15

me too! i loved it, the ragvir/salekh scenes were mirrored to nicely....i think it was all needed, all about acceptance.....

welcome to the dark side hon!! haha.. kidding..  ya.. i know.. i think that both couples did wonderful./ but since tonite was RR night.. more talks and more screen time for them nah! but still LOVED IT!!

luv pri
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Frankly speaking i liked it

It showed the concern Ranvir had since the day was indeed long and Ragini was tired.... The conversation was really sweet and nyc... Understanding was also shown, he wanted to spend time with his newly wed to talk also...I just felt a just few more mins of them wud have been better, even SaAlekh were nyc!!

ANyways waiting for the rest of the episodes!!

Luv,

Shagun

I know it could be even more betetr
it was good epi.. the i heard ppl were so disappointed it wasnt bad epi ...they way u guys talking abt lolz
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandipandi15

I know dide malti crapped me up.she is coiunting money haha๐Ÿคฃ
shez zzz so funny๐Ÿ˜†
i thogut she would dream abt child but no ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pc84

yahi toh hum kah raha hai nah shagunji!!!

and i agree i think that tonite was suppose to be Ragvir night.. so to have the whole Salekh in the middle did seem unexplained and unneccessary!! but you know.. after  Ranvir gifted Ragini the album!! i was soo touched and pleased with the entire epi that the Salekh scene didn't bother me! i just love the sentimental value of the Ragvir scene so didn't mind them in the middle!

i just want to say that eventhough people were impresssed and much happier with Salekh scene.. i think it's Ragvir room scene that needs to be rewatched again and again!!๐Ÿ˜Š.. but from a sensible and clear perspective (no reservation .. no expectation).. just watch it from the heart and you will get why it deserves THREE CLAPS!!!

i would have loved it if all we saw today was them talking to each other!! i mean the way that ranvir explained with such calm and sensibility made me love him even more .. i couldn't think of a better hubby for our ragini than him!

I want my hubby lirk Ranvir
now seriosult if i didn find him
i m not gons get marry ๐Ÿ˜†
it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would agree with you completely

even I liked the SR

ohterwise its all adulterated

real love couple coming together to share their thoughts

& the gift was lovely, keep on adding to it & get reminded of it all thru your life

wow
pc84 thumbnail
@ sanyaa.. iawwwwwwww. hon.. i told my mom the same thing.. and she just laughed and said "guys like that only exisit on TV not reality".. and she kept on going on about real love is no that like that..!!

but i still would love to meet someone like him !! he is sooo cute and romantic! even my hubby is 1/2 of ranvir romantic i will be happy!

๐Ÿ˜†
pc84 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanwak

I would agree with you completely

even I liked the SR

ohterwise its all adulterated

real love couple coming together to share their thoughts

& the gift was lovely, keep on adding to it & get reminded of it all thru your life

wow

i know.. the gift was just too sweet.. wonder where he got all the private pics from!!

our forum??? ๐Ÿ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pc84

@ sanyaa.. iawwwwwwww. hon.. i told my mom the same thing.. and she just laughed and said "guys like that only exisit on TV not reality".. and she kept on going on about real love is no that like that..!!

but i still would love to meet someone like him !! he is sooo cute and romantic! even my hubby is 1/2 of ranvir romantic i will be happy!

๐Ÿ˜†

u told your mom wat lolz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
haha she is funny ...but u never u met with somebody like ranveer too...its possible...