-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Ok i m the first person whoz saying this ..but thats true I loved it Suhaag Raat scene...i realy dont know why u ppl why u al didnt like it.what was the problem ..i stil dont know why u al were disaapointed but i loved it..it was simple and sweet ..

I know u all wanted to see some romance hor kitna romance dekna hai..i found the SR it is romace they just didnt show liek kissing blah scene which is good cause its Family show why would they show that...

Alot of u saying today epi was unrelatstic but it wasnt ....while watching that scene of RR i remeber when i was in 10th grade i remeber how me and my fridns were talking abt ..how we gonna clebrate our first night๐Ÿ˜† i remember my frind said..she was gonna..talk all night..abt my me and my life..thats how they wil go closer..This is what Bidaai showed today ...

About Salekh scene it was needed

I loved it when Ranvir gave ragnir gift the album omggggggggg it was sooooooooo swwet and cute..i m falling in love with this coiple more and moreeeeeee๐Ÿ˜

They way Rajan ji showed SR ...I just loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so mUch Rajan JIi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think so too....Ragini and Ranvir are just getting closer...they have just started spending more time...and with all the rituals, one gets very tired at the end of the day...Kerala will be a perfect time to show their relaxed Suhaag raat... ๐Ÿ˜›
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bini311

I think so too....Ragini and Ranvir are just getting closer...they have just started spending more time...and with all the rituals, one gets very tired at the end of the day...Kerala will be a perfect time to show their relaxed Suhaag raat... ๐Ÿ˜›

I totally agree with you..it was perfet everybody gets tired..if hey showed suddenly romantic scens kissing.it would be unrealistic..
ragvir thumbnail
But its far from reality๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†....the way they showed ranvir despo and then he keeping his hands off ragini was too much๐Ÿ˜† Arre everyone is tired after weddings so does that mean nothing happens in suhaag raat ๐Ÿ˜• and that too ranvir asked ragini whether she is tired and she said NO๐Ÿ˜†...the creatives are just dragging the consummation scene so that people still keep watching and its sad to see bidaai team also falling for gimmicks becos the SR scene was far from reality๐Ÿ˜›
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragvir

But its far from reality๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†....the way they showed ranvir despo and then he keeping his hands off ragini was too much๐Ÿ˜† Arre everyone is tired after weddings so does that mean nothing happens in suhaag raat ๐Ÿ˜• and that too ranvir asked ragini whether she is tired and she said NO๐Ÿ˜†...the creatives are just dragging the consummation scene so that people still keep watching and its sad to see bidaai team also falling for gimmicks becos the SR scene was far from reality๐Ÿ˜›

Sweety lolz first of al u made me laugh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
u know what not every1..do Suhaag Raat like this there is a lot of ppl do that take my frind..๐Ÿ˜†
there are my couzins my frinds..she told me abt her couzin.s....this is from reality..yaar
u all just want to see romance thats it..
kabhi aur kuch bhi expect ki karo naa๐Ÿ˜†
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg.. sanyaa

i am watching it right now and i am not disappointed

to be honest with you! the things that ranvir said to ragini was soo sweet and thoughtful i didn't even miss the whole sensual part of it
he is soo adorable!

i know that alot of people have problems with tonites epi.. but prseonally i cried when ranvir gifted Ragini the album! it has soo much sentimental moments in it!

that was the sweetest and cutest epi i EVER saw!!!

i loved it!!
people.. of course they didn't do anything.. the reason being is because he undetrstood that it doesn't have to be SR in order for them to expres their love. they have their entire live to do that!

and the much hyped epi paid out for me! i hope that others see this epi for what it truly represent!! the wording in tonite's epi was just soo thought provoking and soo sensually done that it like Sanya i am falling in this couple even more !!!

I LOVED tonite's epi!!
luv pri

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc84

omg.. sanyaa

i am watching it right now and i am not disappointed

to be honest with you! the things that ranvir said to ragini was soo sweet and thoughtful i didn't even miss the whole sensual part of it
he is soo adorable!

i know that alot of people have problems with tonites epi.. but prseonally i cried when ranvir gifted Ragini the album! it has soo much sentimental moments in it!

that was the sweetest and cutest epi i EVER saw!!!

i loved it!!
people.. of course they didn't do anything.. the reason being is because he undetrstood that it doesn't have to be SR in order for them to expres their love. they have their entire live to do that!

and the much hyped epi paid out for me! i hope that others see this epi for what it truly represent!! the wording in tonite's epi was just soo thought provoking and soo sensually done that it like Sanya i am falling in this couple even more !!!

I LOVED tonite's epi!!
luv pri

awwwwwwwwwww
u like it to ..
i thought heres its only me who liked it yes today epi was gr8....
i forgot to mention this is first SR i eevr seen in india telvesion show like in other shows they showed..hot hot stuff..right in every serials but this 1 is something we see..wow i m very imprssed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragvir

i understand what you are saying hon! but see what ranvir said to her! he said that their romance, their commsumation, their sweet talks and they will share it for the rest of their lives (even when they are 80,  90  years old)!

and about despo ranvir.. maybe he just wanted to be alone with his WIFE!! the comfort level.. the talks were enough for me to love his couple and appreciate their love more in the show!

i just love them!

ragvir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

Sweety lolz first of al u made me laugh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
u know what not every1..do Suhaag Raat like this there is a lot of ppl do that take my frind..๐Ÿ˜†
there are my couzins my frinds..she told me abt her couzin.s....this is from reality..yaar
u all just want to see romance thats it..
kabhi aur kuch bhi expect ki karo naa๐Ÿ˜†

Hey thks for calling me sweety๐Ÿ˜ณ.I agree that people do have such cool SR๐Ÿ˜† but the way they were building up showing ranvir not leaving a chance to romancify with ragini ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and they built up the expectations very high๐Ÿ˜† and suddenly eveyrthing was so thanda thanda๐Ÿ˜† even ragini was ready๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†... to our shock we found ranvir cooled off๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† so it was a sort of funny one๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ragvir - 15 years ago
pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

awwwwwwwwwww
u like it to ..
i thought heres its only me who liked it yes today epi was gr8....
i forgot to mention this is first SR i eevr seen in india telvesion show like in other shows they showed..hot hot stuff..right in every serials but this 1 is something we see..wow i m very imprssed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i know yaar.. uff.. did peop;le not listen to the conversation between them! i mean the way that ranvir understood her without her saying a word and the whole sleeping on the lap scene.. i am soo touched!

love this epi soo much.. i didn't disappoint me one bite yaar

people i suggest rewatch the epi (that's what i am going to do yaar)๐Ÿ˜†
and really get the true meaning behind this epi! it's not about two body but two souls yaaro!!
it was good!
!