Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   

Loved it Suhaag Raat

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Ok i m the first person whoz saying this ..but thats true I loved it Suhaag Raat scene...i realy dont know why u ppl why u al didnt like it.what was the problem ..i stil dont know why u al were disaapointed but i loved it..it was simple and sweet ..

I know u all wanted to see some romance hor kitna romance dekna hai..i found the SR it is romace they just didnt show liek kissing blah scene which is good cause its Family show why would they show that...

Alot of u saying today epi was unrelatstic but it wasnt ....while watching that scene of RR i remeber when i was in 10th grade i remeber how me and my fridns were talking abt ..how we gonna clebrate our first nightLOL i remember my frind said..she was gonna..talk all night..abt my me and my life..thats how they wil go closer..This is what Bidaai showed today ...
 
 About Salekh scene it was needed
 
I loved it when Ranvir gave ragnir gift the album omggggggggg it was sooooooooo swwet and cute..i m falling in love with this coiple more and moreeeeeeeDay Dreaming
 
They way Rajan ji showed SR ...I just loved itClapClapClap
 
Thank you so mUch Rajan JIiBig smileTongue

Bini311 IF-Dazzler
Bini311
Bini311

Joined: 09 February 2008
Posts: 3206

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I think so too....Ragini and Ranvir are just getting closer...they have just started spending more time...and with all the rituals, one gets very tired at the end of the day...Kerala will be a perfect time to show their relaxed Suhaag raat... Tongue
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bini311

I think so too....Ragini and Ranvir are just getting closer...they have just started spending more time...and with all the rituals, one gets very tired at the end of the day...Kerala will be a perfect time to show their relaxed Suhaag raat... Tongue
I totally agree with you..it was perfet everybody gets tired..if hey showed suddenly romantic scens kissing.it would be unrealistic..
ragvir Newbie
ragvir
ragvir

Joined: 14 October 2008
Posts: 44

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
But its far from realityWinkLOL....the way they showed ranvir despo and then he keeping his hands off ragini was too muchLOL Arre everyone is tired after weddings so does that mean nothing happens in suhaag raat Confused and that too ranvir asked ragini whether she is tired and she said NOLOL...the creatives are just dragging the consummation scene so that people still keep watching and its sad to see bidaai team also falling for gimmicksOuch becos the SR scene was far from realityTongue
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir

But its far from realityWinkLOL....the way they showed ranvir despo and then he keeping his hands off ragini was too muchLOL Arre everyone is tired after weddings so does that mean nothing happens in suhaag raat Confused and that too ranvir asked ragini whether she is tired and she said NOLOL...the creatives are just dragging the consummation scene so that people still keep watching and its sad to see bidaai team also falling for gimmicksOuch becos the SR scene was far from realityTongue
Sweety lolz first of al u made me laughLOLLOLLOL 
u know what not every1..do Suhaag Raat like this there is a lot of ppl do that take my frind..LOL
there are my couzins my frinds..she told me abt her couzin.s....this is from reality..yaar
u all just want to see romance thats it..
kabhi aur kuch bhi expect ki karo naaLOL
pc84 IF-Dazzler
pc84
pc84

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 3734

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
omg.. sanyaa
 
i am watching it right now and i am not disappointed
 
to be honest with you! the things that ranvir said to ragini was soo sweet and thoughtful i didn't even miss the whole sensual part of it
he is soo adorable!
 
i know that alot of people have problems with tonites epi.. but prseonally i cried when ranvir gifted Ragini the album! it has soo much sentimental moments in it!
 
that was the sweetest and cutest epi i EVER saw!!!
 
i loved it!!
people.. of course they didn't do anything.. the reason being is because he undetrstood that it doesn't have to be SR in order for them to expres their love. they have their entire live to do that!
 
and the much hyped epi paid out for me! i hope that others see this epi for what it truly represent!! the wording in tonite's epi was just soo thought provoking and soo sensually done that it like Sanya i am falling in this couple even more !!!
 
I LOVED tonite's epi!!
luv pri
 
 
 
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc84

omg.. sanyaa
 
i am watching it right now and i am not disappointed
 
to be honest with you! the things that ranvir said to ragini was soo sweet and thoughtful i didn't even miss the whole sensual part of it
he is soo adorable!
 
i know that alot of people have problems with tonites epi.. but prseonally i cried when ranvir gifted Ragini the album! it has soo much sentimental moments in it!
 
that was the sweetest and cutest epi i EVER saw!!!
 
i loved it!!
people.. of course they didn't do anything.. the reason being is because he undetrstood that it doesn't have to be SR in order for them to expres their love. they have their entire live to do that!
 
and the much hyped epi paid out for me! i hope that others see this epi for what it truly represent!! the wording in tonite's epi was just soo thought provoking and soo sensually done that it like Sanya i am falling in this couple even more !!!
 
I LOVED tonite's epi!!
luv pri
 
 
 
awwwwwwwwwww
u like it to ..
i thought heres its only me who liked it yes today epi was gr8....
i forgot to mention this is first SR i eevr seen in india telvesion show like in other shows they showed..hot hot stuff..right in every serials but this 1 is something we see..wow i m very imprssed Big smile
pc84 IF-Dazzler
pc84
pc84

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 3734

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir

But its far from realityWinkLOL....the way they showed ranvir despo and then he keeping his hands off ragini was too muchLOL Arre everyone is tired after weddings so does that mean nothing happens in suhaag raat Confused and that too ranvir asked ragini whether she is tired and she said NOLOL...the creatives are just dragging the consummation scene so that people still keep watching and its sad to see bidaai team also falling for gimmicksOuch becos the SR scene was far from realityTongue
 
i understand what you are saying hon! but see what ranvir said to her! he said that their romance, their commsumation, their sweet talks and they will share it for the rest of their lives (even when they are 80,  90  years old)!
 
and about despo ranvir.. maybe he just wanted to be alone with his WIFE!! the comfort level.. the talks were enough for me to love his couple and appreciate their love more in the show!
 
i just love them!
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ragvir's 2nd Suhaag Raat & bacche

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 80   Views: 4060

-SalShah4eva- 80 4060 19 October 2009 at 9:16am by helmet
saalekh suhaag raat

2

Author: nasco   Replies: 10   Views: 942

nasco 10 942 23 June 2009 at 2:42am by -ParidhiHolic-
Ragini's suhaag raat outfit

2 3

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 19   Views: 2139

AreYaar 19 2139 10 February 2009 at 1:14am by sweet_shagun
prediction for the awaited Ragvir Suhaag Raat

2

Author: -Shobha-   Replies: 10   Views: 1456

-Shobha- 10 1456 04 February 2009 at 1:22pm by brownies

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index