Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by warriorprincess

ok either one of you two explain to me what this toxic paratha is all about??! ConfusedTongueSmile

while Kul was leaving his mom and Lajoji made some parathas for him to eat and Sharan in one of her written updates referred it as toxic as Lajoji made it...LOL LOL
Sorry dear i just saw now and Sara is right i also used the toxic icon and saw that samya has to so joked that she is borrowing !!!!

Sharan XXX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMDR Daily Episode Discussion (Page 9)" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
ever since Kulwant left his home for to join the army, all episodes look very boring to me...no Kulgeet moments...it sucks...though I will admit he looks great in fauji outfits and his actions scenes are outstanding...

today's epi gets 6/10 from me :P

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean about the new army twist...I guess on some level it is realistic, but we are missing a lot of Kulgeet scenes...

Can't he do other army officer duties closer to home so he can still see Geet everyday?!

It was funny when Geet's mum said she wants Kulwant to change his job a few episodes ago.

Oh, and today's episode was kinda cute with her touching his shirt...

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mogliF21

@ Naina: extemely sorryUnhappy, my Gyan ki jhar!!! didn't note the post of yours!!! i was just botching aroundSilly!!!

dont worry sayma, I havent taken it personallyBig smile

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

I know what you mean about the new army twist...I guess on some level it is realistic, but we are missing a lot of Kulgeet scenes...

Can't he do other army officer duties closer to home so he can still see Geet everyday?!

It was funny when Geet's mum said she wants Kulwant to change his job a few episodes ago.

Oh, and today's episode was kinda cute with her touching his shirt...

yes he should seek permission for other duties which he can do staying at home...
yup I liked that part too where she touches his clothes

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I thought that it was possible Zara shot him, but I think it was one of those army soldiers that came.

I don't understand why Kul didn't go with those soldiers as they were obviously looking for him...

Kahaani mein twist.

Felt bad for poor Geet. They shouldn't have hid this from her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top