Meet Mila De Rabba

MMDR Daily Episode Discussion (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
yes I too think that it was the army who shot the man as they thought him as terrorist. Kul didn't went with them bcoz if he did then they will find about zara and will think her as terrorist too, so he hide himself and her to protect her from them. I too felt bad for Kulgeet...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMDR Daily Episode Discussion (Page 10)" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mogliF21

M18 epi:

EmbarrassedAhem!*THWACK!*Ouch did forecast last week that he, Sadda Kul, will slay some innocent guy!!!Dead  

CryCryCryYe tumney kya kiya, Gj!!! U fingered on me, & see, my new bossAngry jst canned me!!!CryCryCry

UnhappyI'm requesting y'all to, pls, take heed, coz hereafter, my conjectures will seem lamer than that Baba-ji!!!WinkLOL

Now, my nxt prediction is: Zara is the one who shot the Guy, & playing innocent b4 Kul to gain some prospect!!! She is jst trying to baffle him right now!Confused

Mrs Khabri, i would like it if the man with the HUGE knife were alive and jumped behind a tree and pulled out his home made GUN McGyver style ROFLROFLROFL  he killed Zara's pati and Zara and Kul  will join hands A team style and whip everyone in her village to shape and YES they meet David Hasselhoff on the way home ROFL !!!!!!

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I have also seen McGyver and The A team, I miss these shows now

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mogliF21

whoa! whoa! Ermmhow did u knw that i'm huge fan of McGyver & Mr. T!!!ROFL
SillySilly hum dono ke umar milti hai nah ROFLROFLROFL !!!!!!!! we are both products of the 80's and so hence KNOW who these legends are and i think they will be truly useful in MMDR ROFLROFLROFL, one needs to reflect on the past sometimes to understands ones future ROFLROFLROFL, ROUGHLY translated i mean that by heck we are near Kul age so hence are in with a chance nah Silly!!!!!!

Your company Sayma has influenced me so that i have finally lost my marbles and plan to move into the asylum (and i dont mean LJ's zoo cage either ) SillySillySilly!!!

Sharan XXX

shree122

Groupbie

shree122

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I enjoyed every bit of 26th March episode bcoz there was no rona dhona after a long time.
And there were two pieces of good news.One was Kul was safe and the other Geet is pregnant.
And that new song they played in the background...and those Kul-Geet moments...
Episode really rocked yday.

Kul's dialogues were two good....that dialogue he said"Vahe Guru Geet ko meri kami mehsoos math hone dena......" and zara said..."Ameen.."
It was too good.

Vaise bhee ab Geet ko Kul ki kami thodi kam hi mehsoos hogi...Baby Kul ke aane ke baadh....
Vaahe Guru ne sun lee Kul ki baath

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
oh Shree don't say like that, husband and child is two different thing. I am sure she will miss him as much more now thinking how she could share the news with him, what he would do for the baby etc etc. I liked the episode too as u have read in my written update plus I wanted to slap LJ for being a pain

btw when is surilie's exam ending? anyone knows what exams she has now?

shree122

Groupbie

shree122

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I know husband is imp...what I meant is now atleast Geet will eat and drink properly for the sake of Kul;s child....

Can you please tell me how to get Emoticons into the text....I am not able to get them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top