MMDR Daily Episode Discussion - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

well, i must say, bauhatt hi bhadd-dda mazaq tha, Huda!!!

intezar karneyki aur dekhneyki kii jarrooratta, previewers aur forecasters :(|) ki bhadd-dda chiz hi parh lo *SARCASTIC*!!!

sorry, didn't mean to hurt u, Huda! i'm just feeling disgusted!!!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
3rd March:
OMG Geet looked absolutely stunning as the bride in today's episode. I love her jewellery, red dress and the red lipstick that she had on. I think the new production house is focusing on their caste's outfits as meher also had diffeerent design costume today. I just hope they give the caste; esp. Geet a new waredrobe and makeover which she desperately needs. Anyway today's episode was boring too, no romantic moments but loads of tyag dialogues but the bright side was that cartoon divya knew the truth and meher put kulgeet's hand together

4th March:
very cute episode with full of cute moments where geet was always trying to escape from kulwant...desperate husband looking for...ok this is a kid-friendly forum so I need to shut up....lol

hudasyed thumbnail
Originally posted by: mogliF21

well, i must say, bauhatt hi bhadd-dda mazaq tha, Huda!!!

intezar karneyki aur dekhneyki kii jarrooratta, previewers aur forecasters :(|) ki bhadd-dda chiz hi parh lo *SARCASTIC*!!!

sorry, didn't mean to hurt u, Huda! i'm just feeling disgusted!!!

what are you trying 2 say , i did not undestand a word . you r right your hindi is bad 

but it was just a joke
take it easyyyyyyyyyyy
Hoodaba
 M4 Epi:

The family did it (the interruption) intentionally, so this time they can't even think about refusing or postponing the honeymoon plan!!!
stephhh thumbnail
Mar 4:

No ronadhona, I mean no one cried in the episode or there was no tyag dialogue so thumbs up for this episode
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I just hope they dont have anymore drama's today before Kul has to leave for the army
stephhh thumbnail
I wish he dont have to return to the army or can find a way by which geet can join him there too. Army, death fears me...after what happened last week in my place :(
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: stephhh

I wish he dont have to return to the army or can find a way by which geet can join him there too. Army, death fears me...after what happened last week in my place :(

😭 I know - im scared too
hudasyed thumbnail
march 4th & 5th  wer d best episod kulwant and geet are rocking . they r the best couple , i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve when kulwant was in kitchen wanted 2 pick geet up and those shayeree was very romantic i was abt to fainted i needed a CPR , KUWANT is d best looking man in sony tv .after RANBIT NANDA in kuch is tarha .  
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have yet to see anything this week so thanks guys for your insight i now know which epis to avoid and which to keep on rewind LOL !!!!

Sharan XXX