Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Hello Friends!

Since this show is getting popular and popular everyday, we have created a thread where you discuss about all the daily episode for this show. Hope that this thread stays clean and sticks with the topic.

So you can discuss about everyday episode for MMDR. This thread will stay sticky until the show is not over. So what are you waiting for, start discussing!

Enjoy,
MMDR Dev. Team

Edited by soni_gal - 10 February 2009 at 5:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMDR Daily Episode Discussion" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Feb 10th

Thanks sooo much Vidhi for opening this thread!!!Hug

I jus wanna say the last part of today's episode wz awesome...
Kul's dialouges almost made me cry... & the way Geet wz listening to him wz b'full.. like she jus wanted him to say all those things...& feel every word he meant... finally, we had something good.. b'full after soooooo long... & I jus hope its nt a dream or anything like that... plzzzzz creatives...dont do anything like that...plzzz...

Once again I jus wanna say.. I loved Kul todayEmbarrassed..(lots of *hugs* & *kisses* for him)

Edited by magicalmelody - 11 February 2009 at 2:41pm

amch

amch

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
1.) it cant be a dream because he got out of the car and it took a long time to walk to the park... they weere wearing the same clothes (and those dreadful earrings im just happy those damn coaties are gone :| OH AND PLEASE DONT BRING THEM BACK CREATIVE WRITERS!!)
2.) Kulwant said too much honest stuff it was too real and very very romantic.. and if it was a dream it could only be Kulwants dream and he doesnt have a bed to sleep in to dream!  it definetly isnt Geets dream because she still believes that Kulwant and Meher are an item!
3.) WE DONT WANT IT TO BE A DREAM! becuase you were right his dialogue was out of this worLD!! isnt it weird that hes such an honest person??

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Feb 11th, 2008

I'm glad that it wznt a dream..

also, we all kinda knew this track...
I loved when Kul didnt agree with Geet..wz keep on saying that he cant do anything like that...
Mehar needs to improve her acting skills...no offence..she's really weak..wonder hw she did in PHM...
except the 1st part...epi wz boring..
funny thing wz when Mehar wz talking to Geet and asked her to "shut up" when she wznt talk...then yelled at her for nt talking...

Edited by magicalmelody - 11 February 2009 at 2:40pm

hudasyed

hudasyed

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

ok i dont know wich episode u all  were talking about but i want 2 talk about 2days episode feb 11th

i think geet  do not know what she is doing

she is asking kul 2 go back 2 maher 4 three months

lots of thing can happens

like i said b4 that maher still loves kul so 4 diviya purpose or whatever

reason kul and maher can get back which i really hate

they should show more romantic scene og kul and geet

Edited by hudasyed - 11 February 2009 at 2:15pm

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Feb 12

*slap* *slap* *slap* to Divya for ruining KulGeet's romantic moment

happy with the ending as now Mehar knows that shanno is geet..
will see wht happens nxt..
dont wanna see another tyag frm Geet..

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Geet and Kulwant are so cute together! I'm so glad Geet finally knows how Kul feels for her.

I'm glad that the creatives aren't extending some of these things too much. I really want Meher to know that that is Geet. And if they kept extending it for another few months it would get sooo boring! I think Kul is right, it doesn't make sense to be doing this for 3 months without any regard for their family.

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

Geet and Kulwant are so cute together! I'm so glad Geet finally knows how Kul feels for her.

I'm glad that the creatives aren't extending some of these things too much. I really want Meher to know that that is Geet. And if they kept extending it for another few months it would get sooo boring! I think Kul is right, it doesn't make sense to be doing this for 3 months without any regard for their family.

yep I agree with u about the family coming first. Im dying to see what Geet will use as an argument now. After all she idolizes her in-laws, so how will she justify continuing their little dum (excuse the pun WinkLOL) charade now...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top