Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOTW: Andaz Apna Apna" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
1.What is your favourite scene in the film?-Lol there are many..bt there is particular scene..whr Salman disguises himself as a doctor..n den he does smthng to Aamir n he pulls his tongue..Tht is damn funny..N still laff at tht scene wenever I laff..n den even wen Aamir puts sumthng on Salman's food..n den Salman cudnt speak properly..Haha..!!I luv AAA to the core..One of my fav moviesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2.Why do you like this film?-It is funny to the core..generalli I lyk onli realistic movies..bt dis movie is awesum..Everything is awesum..from every1's acting to the comedy scenes..A total entertainment overall

3.What makes this film funny?-It ws one of the very first comedy movies..!!which i hd seen..N it hink all the scenes were original..n not copied..Really gr8 comic timing by the actors and comedy scenes as well
4. Was the cast good and what added to the film?Yeah..the cast ws really gud..Though I never lyked Salman much..bt he ws outstanding..in d movie..Actualli every1 wer outstanding..Brilliant acting..brilliant comedy scenes and everything in d movie ws gr8..Luv dis movie..One of my fav all tym movies..till nwEmbarrassed

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
this film is the best i mean simply the best.. its no 1 one my list.. the film is so funny.. i always laugh .. when ever im a bit sad.. i put on this movie.. and then.. i start smiling.. each scene is so well made that i cant criticize one scene.. its so funny.. from haila to oyi ma.. from.. the karishma reveena problems.. to the funny stuff of mere PLAIN ke motabik

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

OMGG... I love this movieeeeee... Approve.. there is even a fan group for this movie on facebook.. i think 10,000+ fans.. i absolutely love this film..

Me toooo....i can watch it over n over again!Smile

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Andaz Apna Apna-Comedy at its goofy best !!!

A3 is like THE BEST COMEDY ever! a must watch movie!

Sallu looked so cute in the movie.........so adorable & funny........both Sallu & Amir were hilarious.........just proves that these two dudes are the best actors we have......can do such witless buffoonery and the most serious roles with equal ease.......this film got the perfect cast for a comedy........
Each & every character is a scene stealer in this comedy......be it, Mehmood (as Johnny the Photographer
), Shakti Kapoor(as Crime Master Gogo-who prides in the fact that he is the nephew of the famous Mogambo), Tiku Talsania, Paresh Rawal (as Ram & Teja/Shyam Gopal Bajaj) and his two henchmen Bhalla and Robert, Jagdeep (Bankeylal Bhopali-Prem's father) and Amir& Salman totally rocks as Amar & Prem. The whole cast scores a perfect 10.

The music is pleasant too......like 'Do Mastane Chale Zindagi Banane' - when Salman & Aamir meet for the first time,'Yeh Raat Aur yeh doori' ,'Ello Ji sanam hum aa gaye'..........

I've watched it sooo many timest......and I had so much fun discussing this movie in another thread in this forum........and meri naye pilaan is I'll share the dialogues n everything again.........just for laughs

These lines are just too good

Amar-"Kyun Prem?"......Prem"Kyun nhi kyun nhi"....sooo cute

Bhalla-"Yeh Vasco de Gama ka gun hai"...........Teja-"Kiske mama ki gun hai?" LOL

''Crime Master Gogo  - Ayaa hou to kuch lei kar jaonga, khaandani chor hu..............

ankhen nikal kar gotiya kheloonga''

The song-"Suno suno duniya ke logon, sabse bada hai Mr Gogo"LOL

Amir(when they find out Teja is Bajaj's twin)-'Pehle se hi itni pareshani hai raveena kaun karishma kaun....ab ek aur nayi pareshani....uncle kaun ????????????'

And the motel owner saying - "bolo mat....... sunte raho..........sote samay awaaz to nahi karte na paas main hi kabristan hai ,acomplaint nahi aani chahiye........raat ko 1 se 2 ke beeh nahane ka paani aata hai"

Amar to Prem-"Jab dil par chot lagta hai to aasar seedhe dimaag par hota hai........Isliye main tere liye yeh laaya hoon Gum kaa Saathi Rum !!"

Amar-yeh jacket apne kahan se liya..kahin yeh Chowdhary & sons ka toh nahin hai?
Prem-nahi nahi yeh maine New York se kharida hai
Amar-New York! acha acha maine socha America seh liya hoga

Gogo:Ye Teja Teja Kya hai? Ye Teja Teja?? LOL

Amir-"Gogo mai-baap, mujhe marne se pehle isse ek baar peetna hai"... Sallu-"nahinnnnnnnn, main marne se pehle pitna nahin chahta..."

And the Raveenaji & doctor saab scene...and mamu jaan and chote mamu scene....too goodLOL

Paresh Rawal(Teja)-"Bread ka Badshaah, aur Omlette ka Raja, Bajaj....hamaara Bajaj"...lol

Karishma & Raveena's "Chalo, chalo Tillu ko dande dene hai." so cute

~The Ransome Scene!~Teja:Maine Pachaas Lakh maange they, aur ye Thailli mein Pachaas Lakh lekar aaye hain??....Robert:Sir! Lakh Lakh ke Pachaas Cheque hoyenge!LOL

Teja:Main kya Chindi chor dikhta hoon?Ye Firauti ke paise hain ki Mayyat ka Chandha hai??LOL

Amir talking about his haircut La Coupe France de Hair - "Rozy ke komal haathon se baal kate bhi aur pata bhi nahi chala"

Teja-"Apne pairon pe khada ho ja........Teja......hoja!" lol so original

Sallu-"Dr. Prem Khurana. Is dhande mein bahut purana" LOL

Ananad Akela- Tum logone Sholay picture dekhi hai?
Sallu- Haana maine dus baar dekhi hai.
Amir- Haan, iske baap ne likhi hai.

Sallu-"mujhe meri manzil saamney dikhaayi de rahi hai"..........Sallu's Dad-"saamney police station hai aur shamshaan ghaath, kaunsi hai teri manzil, beta?"

And yeah, Robert's Galati se mistake ho gaya and Bhalla's Naye Pilaaan is awesome

And the climax........Sallu & Shakti Kapoor's virtual fightROFL....Its a real classic

And Amar's 'Hai la' and Prem's 'Ooi maa' LOL Sallu's expressions, awesome!!!!!

And the Vidhwa maa, Andhi behen story that Amir tells ROFL

You know.. I can actually write all the dialogues here'

I have lost count on how many times i have seen this movie.... im gonna watch it again.........This is a real comedy..........no drama.....no mushy romantic scenes......will just make u mad wid laughter.....no matter in what mood u are this movie will defi cheer u up.....u will enjoy every moment I'm sure.......If you don't believe me then watch it again' and again' and again'

Edited by chitara - 13 February 2009 at 8:02am

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Haai La, Oooi Maa, It's Andaz Apna Apna!
thebollywoodfan.blogspot.com

Two young men Amar (Aamir Khan) and Prem (Salman Khan) con their fathers (veterans Deven Verma and Jagdeep respectively) to finance trips to win over a wealthy businessman's daughter Raveena (Raveena Tandon), who visits India in search for an ideal match. Why India and Indians? Here's one answer:

Amar and Prem, whose first meeting involves Prem's iconic Ooi Maa
Hai Laa!......Juhi Chawlaaa!
Amar and Prem exchanged pleasantries (or lack thereof) on the way to their destination (it's hard to beat these lines -- I like the second one, 'circus ka retired bandar', sorry Aamir!)...

Edited by chitara - 13 February 2009 at 6:57am

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
None is kidding when suggesting that every scene is hilarious. Sample these:

1. A quasi-ode to friendship:

2. An encounter with the police:

3. A friendly fight with a reference to a popular ingredient of masala film...

...leading to reminders of episodes of the Ramayan TV series!

4. Amar and Prem the magistrates:

5. Vegetables as handkerchiefs. Honorable mention to Javed Khan (left), who played Ram Singh in Lagaan (2001).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top