Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Well, we had asked members to tell us what they think love is... Follow on to read their answers. 

Don't worry if you didn't get a chance to define love according to what you think.... This is what this thread is for.  Go ahead and give us your feelings about love Embarrassed

By ramas:

love is hard to define  but will try
love is a feeling  that a person never want to let go love is what mother feels when she  holds her child first time  love  is a sense of fufillment or happiness. Love is  a holding on to each other and smiling  in bad times.

love is
when your heart beats goes like a noise of passing train seeing some one
when your eyes are weeping but you are happy
when you wake up to  some one's touch feeling that you never want to let go
when feel  it is the best to let go but you still want to hold on
when you want to look into those eyes but you look down blushing
when you can not sleep at night but wish to see some one in your dream
when you can not stop thinking about some one still want to forget him/her
when you want to say so many things you feel but you can't
when you want to hug and hold the person but you feel shy
when you are willing to give up  everything you have  to hold on to  one person
when you want to do everything selflessly like a mother's love for her  child
when you want to starve so others get the food in hard times
when you have to  send your children away  for their well being knowing you can't  stay away from them
when you are  facing hardships but you forget all the pain as  you have some one by your side

By bobbiedhillon

Love is a feeling that makes you feel on top of the world.
Love replaces every rational thought in your mind with your heart's desire.
Love makes you want to live for someone else's happiness.
Love makes you give up your own dreams to make someone else's dream come true. 
Love gives you happiness that is beyond anything you have ever experienced.
Love is sacrifice.
Love is merging of two souls into one body.

By Suranji

love is when u  let someone go for their happiness in spite the fact that ur dying inside

love is wen u wish that other person is happy wherever he/she may be despite u not being with him/her

love is to let go with no expectations ... not even the hope that if ur love is true that they might come back

By DesiJuliet07

Love is friendship on fire.

By Nisha_07

Love is a feeling that cannot be defined, cannot be explained, cannot be learnt. It can only be experienced..and once experienced, cannot be forgotten.

By robbieluvr

I think love is the most beautiful relationship in this world. It's the most wonderful feeling ever. I definetely believe in love. It's the most pure and the most powerful rishta ever.Love is trust, care, and that you are willing to do anything for the person you love. Ke koi apne pyar kerne walle ki khushi mein khush ho aur uske bure waqt mein humesha uska saath de. love is something that you'll forgive the person for their bad habbits and and keep in mind of all the good things that person has done. Pyar humesha ka saath hota hai, jo log aik doosrey se pyar karte hon wo humesha aik doosray ke saath kandhe se khanda milai rakhey, i mean they'll always be beside each other. In short words i think Pyar sab se khubsoorat rishta hai is duniya ka. Even though i had'nt fallen in love.

By  .x. Simran .x.

Love is....
A word that can be whispered by one but heard by all
All of us love many may that be; your parents, your kins and even your friends.
But when that 'One' comes into your life the meaning changes.
His Smile, His eyes, The way he talks. you slowly starting falling in love with every part of him.
He drives me crazy but I couldn't live without him...
My Raj....The one my heart calls its own.

By mimi0295

Personally, I dont think there is a definition for love. Love isn't just "liking" someone, or feeling passionate. You can love a lot of things. Your parents, friends, toys! lol
I guess it's the perspective of the person. I don't really believe in "love" that they show on tv you know. I don't think there really is something like a soulmate. And that's just my view.

By PrInCeZz07

well Love to me personally  i dont believe in it
although ive been around people who are in love supposedly its meant to be a great feeling
but hey i guess im still a lil teen right now lol
i guess we got a whole life ahead of us
but yh love romantic scenes on roka

By jazz rocks

Love is an underlying feeling....Love just happens...and one can never know when...It's the most ever precious treasure that one can have...

Love is the eternal bonding....which unites two souls, two lives and two hearts become one to beat together!

By muneefah

For me:
'If u have love-u dont need to have nething else & if u dont have it-it doesn't matter wat else u have'

I truly believe in this quotation because if a person has everything like money-stardom etc buh no love-
He/She turns out to b an empty shell.& if a person has love & leads a simple life=it means he has the best thing in the whole world wide coz for me:money cant bring peace into ur life.Peace is bought into our lives through relationships dat is only possible if there is LOVE between ppl(b it of the opposote sex or family love-it doesnt matter)

Some ppl believe dat love is only between the opposite sex..For me luckily-i believe love has to b between every relationship like bros+sis,mother+daughter etc...& i hav masallah experienced all of dis n it feels gr8 buh the bad part is:i havent found my Robbie(hero of the drama kasturi-i love his love for kasturi & adore it).

In short-Its the best thing in the whole world & luckily knowingly or unknowingly every person is loved by somebody.....its just a matter of time till u find it out.

Do let us know what you think about love.  What is love according to you? We know it's hard to put it in words, but it's worth a try!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine's Day Special - What's love?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Love is when u can't stop thinking about him, his name is on ur lips every moment of the day.

Love is when he broke ur heart but he is the only one who can fix ur broken heart.
Love is when u see him with another girl and smile and say I am happy for u but deep down its tearing u insideCry
Love is when u cross all limits with him knowing its wrong but it feels sooooo rite.
Love is when ur in his arms n he tells u that ur the girl for
himEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top