Blooper in todays episode!! Ragini-Ranvir Scene!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
todays episode was defo too good,, loolll strange why i found a blooper....πŸ˜† although i was soo lost in
ranvir-ragini scenes😳😳
when ragini and ranvir were talking abt sadhnas muh dikhai, there we saw two perspectives
from the top and from the side,
and they changed it like in one second, but
raginis hand was ones with ranvirs hands..and from top perspective it was touching ranveers cheeks 😳
and they showed those two perspectives for 2 times...so it was not that she changed her position in tht one second...πŸ˜‰
"lekin ranviir usne kabhi koi shikayat to nahiin kiye hai na" from this line...till the first break....πŸ˜›

but todays episode was such a pleasure to watch!! i just luved it!!!! esp. tht both parents side's scenes were not shown!! 😳

hello you cannot hold your hand to one position all the time.. when ravnir was replying to her, probably he shifted her hand and hold on to it.. since ragini was sharing her concern over sadhana's happiness.. it is better for ranvir to hold on to her hand and reply!!
Originally posted by lats55

hello you cannot hold your hand to one position all the time.. when ravnir was replying to her, probably he shifted her hand and hold on to it.. since ragini was sharing her concern over sadhana's happiness.. it is better for ranvir to hold on to her hand and reply!!
ok maybe ur rite, but the way it was edited it was luking a bit strange!
😳😳sorry no offence!!!!!!😳😳
i knowww...that ur not a robot who just stays still, but u know i was feeling tht it was shot twice or so....
and btw they are showing evrything, so u wud have actually seen the hand movement....

Edited by kayamath_fan2 - 15 years ago
hehhe yu guys crack me up lol i dnt really pay attention to those detail if i do then it just messes up the whole scene for me lol
Originally posted by kayamath_fan2

ok maybe ur rite, but the way it was edited it was luking a bit strange!
😳😳sorry no offence!!!!!!😳😳
i knowww...that ur not a robot who just stays still, but u know i was feeling tht it was shot twice or so....
and btw they are showing evrything, so u wud have actually seen the hand movement....

You are right.. i watched it once again.. and horrible editing..about editing i already discussed in the forum and they closed that topic.. infact, this needed to be discussed and rectified.. the editors are not doing the correct job..
Originally posted by lats55

You are right.. i watched it once again.. and horrible editing..about editing i already discussed in the forum and they closed that topic.. infact, this needed to be discussed and rectified.. the editors are not doing the correct job..

lolz....yeah the editing part wasnt that good...😳 why did the topic abt editing  get closed? πŸ˜•