CW Channel

India-Forums

OTH Epi 17?

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Heyaa guyss!

Umm..wanted to ask if anyone knew whether they aired OTH epi 17 yesterday on CW??
Coz i jus read somewhere that the 17th epi won't air until like the 9th March?? Is that true? And if so..why??

Thanks xxx

preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Yeahh it didnt air here for me either looks like they're taking a break for a bit .. they always stop airing for a month then start later
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Ohh ok! I never knew that coz i've never actually been up to date with OTH..and now i finally am! LOL!
Woahh..i can't wait that long! 9th March..arghh! I suppose im a bit excited tho coz the next epi is on my B-day..haha! :P
-Krupa- IF-Rockerz
-Krupa-
-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
^LUCKY!

no..i dunno whats wrong with these people, it would make so much more sense to have atleast 9-10 eps recorded before putting one up..

its like we had 2 eps, then a 4 week break, then another ep then another 6 week break..its frustrating!
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I totally agree Krupa..it really is fustrating..i so cba to wait! lol
Guronge IF-Dazzler
Guronge
Guronge

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Yes the next episode will air March 9th. This is just because it is normal to have some gap between some of the episodes aired in order to extend the season or to complete episode filming. After March 9th it will run constantly week after week to near the end of this season.
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
^^ Goood to see ya around Guronge :D I can't evne rmr what happen last week in OTH .. it seems like so long ago .. recap anyone?
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Um Swati...if i rmr right- the cast for the film of Lucas' book was finalised??..i can't rmr what else happened..lol!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index