Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
There was one UK gal,who was smiling all the time.Her dance was ok ok..but she got the topi...maybe for her smile !!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeap.. her name was Rakhi Sharma.. i guess she got the topi for bubbly and perky attitude.. honestly i dont think she deserved it at all.. i guess the "tooti footi" punjabi tongue did its magicc...
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^  me thinks so too....but I don't think she'll make it to the next round looking at the bunch of some amazingly talented contestants 😊
Chits1 thumbnail
Agree with you anjali and meena..let's see what happens in the next round.😊
kristie12 thumbnail
I didn't really like her performance... I don't want her to clear the next round but they are showing a promo where judges are speaking sweet to her....
This content was originally posted by: kristie12

I didn't really like her performance... I don't want her to clear the next round but they are showing a promo where judges are speaking sweet to her....

Oh God - the saga continues. 😕..😆.. although i should support her cuz she is punjabi but her performance suckss...female version of Malhotra sahab...
Chits1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

Oh God - the saga continues. 😕..😆.. although i should support her cuz she is punjabi but her performance suckss...female version of Malhotra sahab...

😆 ðŸ˜†
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

no yaar...she was better than that  malhotra guy 😆😆 but not good enough to get the topi