Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

It was a great episode. The Maa and Bapuji are soo sweet.. They are the reason for DM to smile..... hoorayyy😳..

Since the story itself has the principal of caste issues there was definetly a need for a character to bring out!.. And it happens to be the Moti Ben!

I loveeeeedddd the epii for DM😉

Edited by Saabi45 - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soapie

Hiya Suks,

Thanks for the dedication!😃 Its really sweet of you! Hope you are feeling better now!

Coming back to the update, I actually read it 3 in the morning today, when I got up to consume some H2O...just couldn't resist peeking into my Comp! I would have commented there and then, but was too droopy with sleep, so am writing now, fortified after my cuppa Chai! (DM ishytle...had to search very hard at home for a Tashtarti, though...could only find Coffee Mugs😆)

OMG...sounds like a wonderful episode and we got to see DM's family. Glad to see that all his family members are older than him...and now we can see the softer, respectful side of him at home! No baccha log shown?😕 Are they at a boarding school or has Ekta made away with them altogether?

Whatever the case, I am game to see anything in Bandini, as long as they follow some semblance of logic, sensitivity and good performances / direction.

Though I haven't seen the video yet, I know who is playing Mota Ben...she played the Bua's role in Bhool Bhulaiyaa, right? She is very funny, but hams a bit too😕 Am eager to see her on screen in Bandini! And DM has his In-laws living with him? How sweet is that! I think they will be the first one to take poor, deserted Santo into their fold and make her feel at home! Moti Ben looks like a tyrant, but there has to be one, to get DM all protective and possessive about his wife!

Jaggu had it coming...I really want to watch this scene first...DM being all sarcastic and wicked towards Jaggu!😆

Santu, poor thing, is like na ghar ki, na ghaat ki...DM better get her back home, whatever his family thinks of it! Even I have a feeling that Surekhaben is going to be a nice one...only because Virat is so nasty!

Will go and watch the video and post more comments on the Daily Discussion Thread!

Thanks once again for updating so well and so consistently! Its really appreciated!

Soapie

Soapie behna ,

Tell me one thing- how can you analyze so much from this teeny weeny update? You almost ALWAYS cover all the points that I have in mind .. talking about dedication? Naaah I was just thinking about the happiness and timely updates that you people will get .. it kept me happily distracted and involved..

The must watch scene was DM just changing and morphing into this loving family man when he came to nteract with his family .. it's so evident that he loves all of them to death😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Saabi45

It was a great episode. The Maa and Bapuji are soo sweet.. They are the reason for DM to smile..... hoorayyy😳..

Since the story itself has the principal of caste issues there was definetly a need for a character to bring out!.. And it happens to be the Moti Ben!

I loveeeeedddd the epii for DM😉

Bandini is TOTALLY rocking yaar .. every episode has been great ..

LOVEDDDD him when he smiled to his baa-bapuji .. he's the best- I mean RR 😉