Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelam8 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awwww...that was so sweet! Sameer and Alicia are finally together...

and it was really funny when Alicia threw the glass of water in Rishi's face just because the other 3 did...lol

great part! keep it up...
sabi thumbnail
wowwo love it continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
taniya_22 thumbnail
Part 30-

Alicia was crying, tears were just pouring out from her eyes. She couldn't believe it she had gotten him after so much. He also loved her as much she loved him. She felt like the luckiest person in the world. She thanked God for giving her so much happiness. She looked at him with tears coming out.

Alicia: I'm so sorry
Sameer: but why?
Alicia: for everything I did.
Sameer: what did you do?
Alicia: I mean I was so rude to you...because of me we were separated for so long...but I was just jealous...I mean I love you more than anything...
Sameer interrupts her: Don't say anything...you don't know for how long I have waited for this moment...the first time I saw you I was sure you were the one...but I thought I didn't deserve you...you deserve someone better...so I stayed away from you...I missed you like crazy...then I saw you at NYU and I was so happy to see you...when I found out you missed me too...I was so excited...I thought maybe you might love me too...I wasn't sure so I decided to make you jealous...and it worked...
Alicia now laughing: yes it did...and you got me...
Sameer: yes I did and now I won't leave you...
Sameer put his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him. Sameer was staring at her with so much passion and love. He was looking so deeply in her eyes, he loved her and was so happy to get her. He then came closer to her now their bodies were touching each others. They could both hear each others heart beat which were beating so fast. His face was getting closer to her and there was practically no more space between them. His lips were almost gonna touch hers. When Alicia starts to shy away and turns her head. She gets out of his arms and starts walking ahead. Sameer was still lost in her thoughts and didn't realize she was gone. Finally he came back to reality and saw her waling ahead slowly.
Sameer: where are you going?
Alicia turns around and says: Home
Sameer runs toward her and finally catches up with her and makes her stop walking around the corner of the street. Sameer was holding her shoulders tightly.
Sameer: You aren't going anywhere...at least for now...
Alicia: really?
Sameer: yes
Alicia: but what if I go
Sameer: I won't let you
Alicia: why?
Sameer: cuz I don't want you to go
Alicia: give me one good reason?
Sameer starts thinking and then outs his hand on his head and scratches it. Alicia was getting impatient now.
Alicia: so did you find a reason?
Sameer: you're right...there is no reason for you to stay
Now Alicia was left speechless. She was mad he was supposed to say he loved her and he couldn't live without her but he. She turned around her heels and started walking quickly with tears coming out. She had just walked a few steps when she felt a muscular pair of arms on her shoulder. She stopped walking now and turned around to see Sameer standing there.
Sameer came closer to her and said in her ear passionately: I did find a reason
Alicia: what is it?
Sameer: It's the fact that you're my life and I can't stay away from you and I love you more than my life and I can't even imagine myself being away from you...and then he got down on his knees and she was shocked. She was thinking is he gonna propose so soon. Sameer took her hand and looked up at her.
Sameer: Alicia will you be my VALENTINE?
Did she hear him right? He asked her to be his valentine not to marry him. She let out a sigh of relief because that would have been way to fast for her. She took his hand and made him stand up. She looked right at him and smiled.
Alicia: yes I will be your valentine
Sameer then hugged her passionately and she hugged him back with the same amount of passion. They were hugging each other like crazy. His arms were around her bringing her closer every second. Finally after a while they parted away. He looked at her and he knew this was the right thing to do now. He cupped her face in his hands and came closer to her face. He slowly and gently put his lips on hers and started kissing her. At first it was a gentle kiss but as it progressed it turned deeper with so much passion in it. His arms around her waist pulling her closer so she would be right into him. She had her arms around his hair and was now caressing them. This was what they both wanted for such a long time and now they finally received it. They wanted to be in each others arms kissing each other. Forgetting about everything else and just living in the moment. This was their first kiss together and it was the best one for both of them. After kissing each other for such a long time they finally parted. Both of them were breathless just one kiss had done this to them. She looked at him and smiled and hugged him never wanting to let go of him. He hugged her back. They both knew this was the perfect moment in  their lifes yet. After a while he let go of her and took her to his car which is a black mercedes. They had been driving for a while now without talking to each other.
Alicia: where are we going?
Sameer: it's a surprise
Alicia raising her eyebrow: what kind of surprise?
Sameer laughing at her question...then he answered: There aren't any kind of surprises...there is only a surprise
Alicia: there are
Sameer: no there are not...you silly girl
Alicia was now pissed off...How dare he calle her silly...She was now sitting in her seat looking outside the car...Sameer just looked at her pouting her lips like a baby...This was one of the things he loved about her...The way she would get mad at him...Finally after a while Sameer stops the car in front of a restaurant. It was the Four Seasons her favorite restaurant. But how did he know. She looked at him ad smiled. He got out and opened the door for her. She got out and they both headed inside. There was this guy standing there waiting for them.
G: Are you Mr. Garewal?
G: welcome to the Four Seasons...we were expecting you
The guy showed them their table and then left and said their waiter will come in a while. She sat down and looked around. It was beautiful the interior decorating bad everything was just amazing. She was lost thinking about all of that. When Sameer snapped his fingers in front of her. Alicia blushed a little and looked at him.
Alicia: thank you so much from bringing me here...I love this place...
Sameer: you don't need to thank me...
Alicia: I can't believe it there is no one here except us...is there business going down or somthing?
Sameer: no its not...I booked the whole thing for us
Alicia spits out the water she was drinking and stares at him like he's crazy: Did you lose your mind? That must have cost like so much...why did you do that?
Sameer: there is nothing more important to me than you...so nothing can be too expensive for you
Alicia holds his hand and says: aww...that was so sweet but still it must have been too much...
Sameer: ok...enough about that now listen I want you to do something
Alicia looking at him suspiciously: what?
Sameer hands her box and than says: I want you to go and wear this
Sameer: just go where it
Alicia: I'm going
Alicia takes the box and goes to the bathroom to change while Sameer is sitting and waiting for her. Sameer starts to think about her again. After a while Alicia enters wearing a beautiful red dress. It was a spaghetti strap dress which came down to her knees. It had silver and red embroidery on it. It fit her perfectly accenting her perfect body. Sameer is left speechless with his mouth hanging open. She looks like an angel with her beautiful long hair open and she looked ravishing. She looked like the most beautiful women ever to him. Just then the song Too Good To BE True comes on by Frankie Valli.. He thinks this song is just perfect for them. He stares at her thinking he's to lucky to have someone like her in his life.

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak,
But if you feel like I feel,
Please let me know that it's real.

He comes closer to her and takes her hand. They head to the danc floor and they are the only ones there. He keeps looking at her and smiles while Alicia is blushing.

I love you, baby,
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, baby,
To warm a lonely night.
I love you, baby.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh, pretty baby,
Don't bring me down, I pray.
Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby.
Let me love you.

You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.

I love you, baby,
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, baby,
To warm a lonely night.
I love you, baby.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh, pretty baby,
Don't bring me down, I pray.
Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay..

They both keep on dancing. Alicia had now put her head on his chest and he's holding her tight and looking at her with love.

Hope You All Enjoy Readin....Don't forget to read the song b/c it's too good...lolπŸ˜†...itz truly really good and one of my fav...hope u all like it too...Plz read and comment....πŸ˜ƒ

Sour Skittles thumbnail
aawwww thats sooo cute!!!!!! i hope rishi finds a girl he loves sooon!!! πŸ˜†
taniya_22 thumbnail
Part 31

Outside Alicia's Apartment Building-
Inside Sameer's Car-
Alicia: I had a wonderful time...                
Sameer: really?
Alicia: yes
She get out off his car and starts to head inside....
Sameer also gets out and follows her...
Sameer: your forgetting something
Alicia turns and says: am I forgetting my purse but wait a minute I didn't bring one...
Sameer coming close to her...
Sameer: you are forgetting something else...
Alicia: what?
Sameer: my goodnight kiss
Alicia: so who says I'm gonna give you one...
Sameer makes a sad face...Alicia goes toward him and kisses him lightly on his lips...She then runs away yelling "Goodnight!"
Sameer watches her run like a kid and thinks I lover her too much

A & R's Place:
Alicia enters the apartment with a huge smile on her face and sees Rishi sitting with a worried look on his face...
Alicia: what happened Rishi?
Rishi in an angry tone: oh so you came finally
Alicia: what do you mean?
Rishi: I mean I have been worried sick here for you
Alicia: why were you worried?
Rishi: because you left without telling me and have you seen the time...it's almost midnight...
Alicia: oh I'm so sorry...I should have told you but you were sleeping and even I didn't know I would be gone...
Rishi: what do you mean?
Alicia: I mean to say that Sameer came to meet me
Rishi: you were out with Sameer
Rishi: but I thought you hated that guy
Alicia: well I didn't hate him I was just mad at him because I love him
Rishi opens his mouth like he had received the biggest shock of his life...and then he starts to cough really loudly...
Alicia: what happened to you? Do you want me to get some water...
She hurries and gets him a glass of water...He then drinks it and calms down...
Rishi: so you're telling me that you love that Sameer
Rishi: what abt him?
Alicia: he does too...we both went out for a date today...it was amazing...
Rishi: good for you
Alicia: listen I'm very tired...I'm going to bed...you should go to sleep too...
Rishi: yeah I'll go too...
Alicia: btw Happy Valentines Day!!!
Rishi: to you too...
Rishi then starts thinking what is happening to me? Why do I feel so weird when I think abt Alicia and Sameer? She is my friend I can't think of her like that...I need help...I think those girls really hit my head hard...I am gonna go to sleep now...
Then he goes to sleep on the couch...

A couple days later-
Coffee House-
Alicia is sitting drinking her coffee when Rishi enters...He slumps down on the couch and covers his face with his hands...
Alicia in a worried tone: what happened Rishi? Is everything ok
Rishi: nothing is ok
Alicia: tell me...
Rishi: ok...today I got my first assignment...but my stupid model broke her foot so now I can't do my shoot today...if my boss finds out he's gonna fire me...
Alicia: so you need another model...we can find you one...there is no need to worry
Rishi: but I need one in less than 2 hours
Alicia: now that is a problem
Alicia starts thinking when an idea strikes her...
Alicia: I got it
Rishi: what?
Alicia: an idea
Rishi: what is it?
Alicia: well...promise me you will listen to the whole thing and not yell at me...
Rishi: I promise but if you won't hurry up I will surely scream
Alicia: what if I model for you
Rishi looks at her and starts laughing like he heard the biggest joke ever
Rishi: you are kidding me
Alicia with a frown: no
Rishi: so you were serious
Rishi: ok
Alicia: so what do you think?
Rishi: I'm not sure
Alicia: come on...I have done the modeling course and it's not like I'm so ugly
Rishi: but I need a good looking model
Alicia: so you mean to say I'm not good looking
She picks up the couch from the pillow hits him
Rishi: I was kidding...you are very beautiful and perfect for my shoot
Alicia: thanks and hugs him and says: I love you
Rishi: really?
Alicia: duffer I meant I loved you for giving me this offer...I'm so excited...now I'm gonna model for the first time...
Rishi: you better do a good job it's the sake for my reputation
Alicia: fine...
Just then Rahul and Sonya enter looking all excited...
Alicia: what is up wid you two?
Rishi: yeah seriously you guys are smiling way too much
Sonya: we
Rahul: fixed
Sonya: our
Rahul: wedding
Sonya: date
Rishi all puzzled: what?
Alicia: stupid they said they fixed their wedding date
Rishi: oh
Alicia: congratulations you guys and hugs them both
Rishi: yeah congratulations..so when are you gonna tell your dad
Rahul: I'm not telling him
Sonya: he hates his dad
Alicia: but why?
Rahul: he's a B******
Alicia: will someone tell me something?
Sonya: ok...Rahul's dad was an alcoholic he used to beat his mother and him all the time...then when he was abt 5 years old his mother died of cancer...well all his life his father used to beat him and abuse him...so when he turned eighteen he left the place and has never talked to him since then...
Alicia: oh I'm so sorry
Rahul: I'm not...I can't stand that man...I'm getting something to eat...you guys want anything...
Rahul goes to the counter...
Sonya: I'm really worried abt him...sometimes I feel like his hatred for his father might turn him like his dad
Rishi: don't worry Rahul is nothing like his father at all
Sonya: I hope but I think he should talk to his dad...I know what he did to him but after all he is his dad...I never had real parents and I know how it feels...I don't want us to get married without at least telling him...
Alicia: why don't you tell him?
Sonya: I don't know where he lives
Alicia: you know his name right...
Sonya: yeah it is...
Alicia: we can search on the net and find out where he lives
Sonya: really?
Alicia: yeah
Rishi: how do you know that?
Alicia: my brother showed me...
Then a mad Anjali enters...
Anjali: I can't believe him
Sonya: believe who?
Anjali: that Jason
Sonya: what did he do?
Anjali: he's two timing me
Alicia mutters slowly: at least he's not three timing you
Anjali: what?
Rishi gives Alicia I'll kill you look...
Alicia: oh nothing at all...
Anjali: well I decided I'm gonna break up wid him and embarrass him...
Alicia: how?
Anjali: that I can't say
Rahul returns with a latte and sits net to Sonya
Rahul: you know after a long time...it's all of us in the coffee house together...
Sonya: yeah
Rishi: I guess
Alicia: wait a minute Jay is not here
Rishi: you are right...I haven't seen him for a while now...where is he these days?
Anjali: I don't know probably busy with his girlfriend
Just then Jay enters
Jay: hello everyone
Everyone: hey
Alicia: so jay what have you been up to lately?
Jay: nothing much
Anjali: really?
Jay: yes
Sonya:  so what is that I heard abt you and Sanjana
Jay: how did you know?
Sonya: I don't reveal my sources
Alicia: what is he doing wid Sanjana?
Sonya: ask him
Alicia: Jay what are you doing with Sanjana?
Jay: I'm just dating her
Alicia: so what is the big deal Sonya?
Sonya: he left out a major detail
Sonya: should I say or are you gonna say it yourself?
Jay: fine I'll tell
Now everyone is looking at him intently to say something
Jay: I'mlivingwidher
Everyone: what?
Jay: I'm living wid her
Now everyone shocked wid their mouth left open
Jay: it's not such a big deal
Rishi: it's a huge deal...my jay is growing up he finally has a live-in relationship
Alicia: I can't believe you hid this from us
Jay: well it's only been two days
Rishi: he's not the only one who is hiding...what abt u
Alicia wid an innocent face: what am I hiding?
Rishi: that you're going out wid Sameer
Now again everyone is shocked
Alicia: I was gonna tell you guys...it just slipped my mind
Sonya: slipped your mind

Anjali: what is with everyone and all the secrecy
Rishi: I know why is everyone being so secretive these days
Rahul: it's like no one is telling each other anything
Sonya: stop it you guys...listen to my news...Rahul and I decided to have our wedding on June 17th...
Anjali: aww...that is so cool
Jay: congrats guys
Rishi: oh shit...
Alicia: what happened?
Rishi: we need to go to the studio
Alicia: lets go
Rishi & Alicia: Bye
Everyone else: bye

Hope You Like It...Plz read & comment...😊
Sour Skittles thumbnail
im inlove with ur fan-fic it soooooooo funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
taniya_22 thumbnail
Part 32

Studio-

Alicia looking around Rishi's office...it was a tiny room...with tons of photographs on his wooden desk and also on the walls...there were more than five cameras sitting there on the desk too...there was also some clothes thrown on the floor...there was this black leather couch on the side...
Alicia sitting on the couch: so this is where you work?
Rishi: yes
Alicia: it is pretty cool
Rishi: yeah it's fine but I can't wait till I get my own studio with a huge office...
Alicia: so what do I have to do?
Rishi: well basically we're doing the photo shoots for the spring collection...so you will be mostly wearing some skirts and dresses...you just go in the dressing room and you'll meet Ashley there who'll help you get dress and do your make up...
Alicia gets off the couch and says: cool...see ya in a while...
She was practically running in the hallway when she crashes into a guy and his coffee drops on the floor...the guy gazes at her angrily but when he sees her innocent he smiles...he completely forgets about it...Alicia looks at the guy and sees that he's tall, handsome, he has beautiful steel grey eyes but they are covered with his glasses and chocolate brown hair which are partly falling on his forehead...Alicia thinking how would Sameer look in glasses...he probably couldn't pull of that look...does he really have this beautiful eyes...well I wish I had any color of eyes except this boring brown...ahh...this is not good...Alicia realizing she was staring at him while thinking...She got back to her senses and apologized to him
Alicia: I'm so sorry...the guy also came back to his mind...
G: no it was my fault...
Alicia: ok then I gotta go...bye and leaves towards the dressing room...the guy heads toward Rishi's office...he knocks on the door lightly and Rishi responds by saying " come in...it's opened..." the guy enters...Rishi looks up and says " sir...come in...why don't you sit down"
G: how many times have I told you not to call me sir but by name? You make me feel so old
Rishi: sorry sir...I mean Max
Max: so I actually came to ask you did you find a model for the shoot yet?
Rishi: actually yes...she just went to the dressing room... did you want to see her?
Max: is she the one with the long auburn hair and big brown eyes almost shaped like an almond....with the cute smile...and perfect ivory complexion...
Rishi: yeah that is Alicia
Max: what did you say her name was?
Rishi: Alicia
Max thinking what a beautiful name suits her perfectly...
Rishi: so did you like her?
Max: of course I do
Rishi: so you think she's okay for the shoot?
Max: not just okay she is perfect...you know for the first time you actually did something right and if this hot goes back who knows you might get a raise or a promotion
Rishi getting all excited: yes sir...everything will go the way you want....

Restaurant:

Jason is sitting with a girl and they are looking at each other with love...he' trying to touch her hand but she is shying away...the girl then excuses herself...
G: Jason honey I need to got to the bathroom...I'll be right back
Jason: sure Amanda
Amanda: I'll be back soon...don't miss me too much...
Jason: I promise I won't
She leaves and he starts eating his food...when he looks up he sees Anjali coming towards him...he starts to think maybe she hasn't seen him...I probably have a chance to escape...but ANjali calls his name "Jason is that you."
Jason turns around and smiles: Anjali you here
Anjali: yeah I just came to have lunch wid some friends...what about you?
Jason: so did I
Anjali comes and hugs him and he hugs her back...then you hear a loud shriek and it's Amanda...
Jason looks at Amanda and then at Anjali thinking what should I do...what should I do...I can run away...and then he sees the angry faces of the two ladies and thinks it's too late for that...
Amanda: who's she?
Jason: she's my
Anjali: I'm his girlfriend...who are you?
Amanda: I think you have gotten it all wrong...he's my boyfriend
Anjali: look missy...I don't know you and don't even want to...so I suggest you better leave us alone before
Amanda interrupts her: we were eating here... so you should go
Jason thinking this is the perfect chance they are too busy fighting I can escape...he turns around when they both call him...
Amanda: where are you going?
Jason: no where
Anjali: what is going on?
Amanda: care to explain
He looks at both of them and can see the angriness showing on their faces...
Jason: well...I like both of you and I don't see the big deal abt me dating both of u at the same time...
Anjali: enough of all this...what do u think of yourself that you are so amazing that we both would want to be wid u...I knew u were cheating on me but I wanted u to admit it and now tht u have...
She goes up to him and slaps him on his right cheek...everyone in the restaurant is shocked...he puts his hand on his cheek...then she gets his drink and throws his drink over him...She says "I hate you...never show me your face again...we're so over..." and leaves the restaurant smiling with a winning smile on herself...while Amanda is still standing there...she also gets up to him slaps him on his left cheek and then throws her drink on him...and says "you are such a jerk...you deserved more but I guess this is enough for now...we're definitely over mister...so don't bother calling me..."
He's left there all alone and everyone is staring at him in disbelief...he picks up his jacket and a waiter comes up to him and says "I think it's time for me to get your check..." and leaves while laughing...

Studio-
Rishi is standing outside the dressing room waiting for Alicia...
Rishi: will you hurry up...we have to start the shoot now
Alicia: have patience I'm coming in a min
Rishi: I'm waiting
He starts counting to sixty...he was at thirty-nine when the door opens...and Alicia is standing in front of him with a huge smile on her face...she is wearing Strapless, shirred mesh black dress,which drops at her waist and then flows into a double-layered handkerchief skirt...it looked perfect on her...for a second he stopped breathing...her hair were given a little wave to give it more volume...she had a golden shimmer eyeshadow on and red lipstick...the make-up was done perfectly to enhance her structure...she looked flawless to her...
Alicia: rishi u there?
Rishi: yeah
Alicia: so lets go...I'm so excited
Rishi: sure

S & R's place:
Rahul enters and smells something amazing...
Rahul: honey I'm home
There is no reply
Rahul: what are you cooking?
There is still no reply
He goes to the kitchen to see Sanjana busy with cooking her famous chocolate chip cookies...
He goes behind her and hugs her...she gets startled and turns around and the flour which was in her hand fell on Rahul...
Sonya: Rahul what did you do?
Rahul: I should ask you that
Sonya: you wrecked it...now I don't have any more flour left
Rahul: well you wrecked my short
Sonya: we can wash it in the laundry
Rahul: so we can also buy more flour
Sonya: but it was your fault
Rahul: how was it my fault?
Sonya: well you came and hugged me so I got surprised
Rahul: sorry
Sonya: its ok
Rahul: but why are you cooking so many cookies?
Sonya: I'll tell you...I have decided to sell them...I was thinking since I'm not doing anything these days why don't I just sell them...I went over to the coffee house and the manager agreed to buy them from me and then sell them there...
Rahul: that is good now you're gonna do something productive
Sonya: so you mean to say I have been wasting my time...
Rahul: ummm
Sonya: I don't like you
Rahul: but I love you and hugs her
Sonya: I love you too and hugs him back...

Studio-
We see Alicia wearing a pink corseted long two-section dance dress with beaded and sequined waistline and bodice complemented with asymmetric flounce hemline now...she was smiling at the camera...and Rishi was trying to take her picture...
Alicia: hurry up yaar...I' tired
Rishi: almost done...
Alicia: you said that an hour ago
Rishi: now only 15 minutes...now give me a smile
Alicia: I have been doing that for the past four hours...and gives him a cute smile...
Rishi: only a couple more pictures to go...ok now give me some attitude...make your lips pout...try to be hard to get...perfect...give me one more smile...we're done...everyone pack up now...
Alicia: thank God...I thought I was gonna die...
Alicia: just joking...it was a lot of fun...
Just then Max enters the scene
Max: are you guys done?
Alicia looks up to see the same guy whose coffee she dropped...
Rishi: yeah max we're done...Alicia he's my boss and Max this is my friend Alicia
Alicia: hi and sorry abt that
Max: it's fine forget abt it
Rishi to Alicia: what did u do now?
Alicia: tell you at home
Max: gr8...I was wondering since Alicia was so good today why don't we also use her in the bridal shoot too...
Rishi: you think so
Max: what do you say Alicia?
Alicia: sure
Max: this will be great
Alicia: so if we're done can I go home now
Max: yes
Alicia leaves

Caf:
Alicia is sitting at the table and looking at her watch continuously...thinking he told me to come at 7:00 and now it's 8:30...let him come I'll show him...she looks again and now it's 8:35...what if something happened to him...she decides to call Sameer...when he enters the caf
He comes and sits down: I'm sorry...I got caught up at work
Alicia: ----
Sameer: come on talk to me...
Alicia_
Sameer: I'll promise it will never happen again.
Alicia:---
Sameer: look at what I got?
He takes out Alicia's favorite milk chocolate....
Alicia smiles and takes it...she starts eating it
Sameer: so are you gonna talk to me now?
Alicia: maybe
Sameer: ok come on forgive me
Alicia: I will but
Sameer: but what?
Alicia: but we will have to go shopping tomorrow
Sameer: shopping?
Sameer: but you know I hate shopping
Alicia: that is your punishment...and be ready wid your credit cards
Sameer: fine...now lets order something..

Have Fun Readin...
Sour Skittles thumbnail
wow i wonder if max is gonna fall for alicia too that b sooo funny ig three guz liked alicica πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lk plz cont. doon that was awesum πŸ˜‰
luv himani
taniya_22 thumbnail
Part 33-

Couple Days Later @ the coffee House-
Sonya comes rushing in wid a huge smile on her face...
Alicia: hey girl...
Sonya: hey
Anjali: you look so happy...what is going on?
Sonya: I just had a talk wid my wedding planner and she said she found this beautiful church just a little bit out of the city...in the country...and we're gonna go see it...
Alicia: that is nice
Anjali: so you are looking at the venue...have you decided who is gonna be your maid of honor?
Sonya: I am confused I dun knw who should my maid of honor be so I think I'm gonna let you both decide...
Anjali and Alicia: what?
Sonya: yes
Anjali: but I thought I was your best friend
Sonya: I know but now its Alicia too
Alicia: I think it should be Anjali...because you two have known each other for a longer time...I just came like six months back...
Sonya: but you have grown so close to us now...
Alicia: I still think it should be Anjali
Anjali: really?
Anjali: gr8
Alicia: but I still get to be your bridesmaid...don't I?
Sonya: of course
Then they both hug each other...

Meanwhile @ S & R's place:
Rahul: My best man will be Rishi
Rishi: yes
Jay: fine
Rahul: come on man I hope you don't mind but we had this planned already a long time back...
Jay: I'm hurt by this I really am
He gets up...
Rishi: I didn't knw u wanted to be his best man so bad...u can be it if you want
Jay now laughing
Jay: I was just kidding...I was trying to practice my acting skills...
Rishi: u sure man?
Jay: yeah
Rahul: then lets start preparing...

A & R's place:
Rishi is sitting on the couch looking intently at some pictures...he is lost in his own world...meanwhile Alicia enters the apartment...
Alicia: hey rishi
Rishi doesn't reply
Alicia: u there man
Rishi: huh
Alicia: what are you looking at...lemme see yaar
Rishi: no
Alicia: come on and snatches the pictures and is shocked
Alicia: I can't believe it's me...wow...I look so good...aren't these my modeling PICS?
Rishi: yeah
Alicia: when did you develop them
Rishi: today
Alicia: these are great...first time I actually like my pictures
Rishi: all thanks to me
Rishi: duh...I took them
Alicia: so what?
Rishi: well...I took them from the right angle cuz if I took them form another angle you would look like a witch
Alicia: that is so mean
Rishi: I know
Alicia: I'm not talking to you
Rishi: I am sorry
Alicia: forget it...I was wondering could I get another copy of these pics
Rishi: sure but why?
Alicia: well...Sameer was asking for my pics and thought these are great...so when can I get them...
Rishi: I don't know...
Alicia: try to get them soon please...
Alicia: thanks...you are such a sweet jaan
Rishi thinking she just called me a JAAN...what is happening to me...this is Alicia...

Studio:
Alicia, Rishi & Max are all sitting and talking about the upcoming Bridal shoot...
Alicia: so will I really have to be dressed up as a bride?
Rishi: duh..what did you think smarty? It is called Bridal Shoot
Alicia: fine I get it...when is it?
Rishi: in a week probably
Alicia: ok...
Rishi's cell rings
Rishi: you guys talk...I'll be back
Max: so Alicia what do you do?
Alicia: me...
Max: yeah
Alicia: well..I'm a student at NYU and now I'm doing modeling for you guys
Max: ok...so do you wanna go get some lunch?
Alicia: sure...let Rishi come back we'll go somewhere
Max thinking where did this Rishi come form...now I have to do something about him...just then Rishi returns...
Rishi: so did I miss anything important?
Max: no
Alicia: Max just decided he wants to go to lunch with us
Rishi: really (thinking this guy is never nice to me...he has actually called me to lunch...there is something fishy here...)
Max: can I talk wid you Rishi in private?
Rishi: sure sir
They leave...Alicia is sitting there all alone...

Max: I want you to stay here
Riushi: huh
Max: I want to go to lunch with your friend alone
Rishi: why sir?
Max: it's an order
Rishi: but...
Max: no buts...do u wanna get fired?
Rishi: no sir
Max: so make an excuse

Rishi: Alicia...I don't think I'll be able to come with you guys
Alicia: why are you feeling ok?
Rishi: yes...just have to do some work
Alicia: well...I have to tell you guys something...Sameer called...he just got some free time during lunch...so we're going on a lunch date...it's fine isn't it?
Max: sure...you go ahead...
Alicia: bye
Max: who is Sameer?
Rishi: her boyfriend...
Max: you mean she is taken
Rishi: yeah....
Max: couldn't you tell me that before
Rishi: well I didn't know you liked her...
Max: forget it...

Coffee House:
Rahul is sitting and drinking coffee when Sonya enters...
Sonya: guess what?
Rahul: what?
Sonya: I got an amazing offer to open up my own bakery
Sonya: isn't that great news
Rahul: it is fabulous
Sonya: yeah...but I need your help
Rahul: what kind of help?
Sonya: could you ask your boss for a loan?
Sonya: please honey...I need some money to put in too...
Rahul: fine I'll ask him...but first we need to go somewhere and celebrate
Sonya: sure
Rahul: then lets go

~Bridal Shoot Day~
The place is busy with everyone running around trying to find something or another....the designer Maddy is freaking all the models out and himself...Rishi's coworker for this shoot Zack is there too...        

Alicia is getting dressed in the room...she is wearing a zari woven silk tissue paneled ghagra choli and dupatta all embellished in antique zardozi work and diamant....it looked so beautiful on her
...Rishi enters who is freaked out...
Rishi: are you read yet?
Alicia: almost and turns around facing him
Alicia: how do I look?
Rishi: mesmerizing
Alicia: thanks

They both go outside...
Zack: you look beautiful Al
Maddy: you look perfect...you fit my vision for this collection
Rishi: what are we waiting for lets start
They start shooting...now Alicia is send to change in another dress...Now she comes out wearing a Pure georgette saree and blouse with sequins and diamant embroidery in pink

...everyone loves her in this too...they continue shooting...
then she changes again in to a pure georgette panelled ghagra choli and dupatta all embellished in resham, stone and zardozi work in red
...which brings out her beautiful features...
her next dress is an off-shoulder corset top worn with a layered mermaid cut skirt and stole, all in pure georgette embellished with sequins and beads in black

...now her last dress is a perfect aquamarine gahgra chile with beautiful zardozi work on it...

Maddy: this one is perfect...
Zack: it sure is...where is the male model?
Then you here a voice say " I'm here" It is a tall, handsome guy with blond hair and green eyes...he looks really hot in a white linen suit with yoke worn with a linen shirt.
Maddy in disgust: he is the male model?
Rishi: what is wrong?
Maddy: he's cute but he doesn't look good with Alicia...they don't look like the perfect couple...we need a new model
Rishi: but how are we gonna find one so soon?
Zack: found him...
Rishi: who?
Zack: you
Alicia: him
Rishi: me
Zack: yes Rishi...now got stand next to her...how do they look?
Maddy: PERFECT...now go change...
Rishi: fine
He comes out wearing a blue silk churidar kurta with zardozi embroidery worn with a crushed stole...

Rishi: I don't wanna wear this...
Zack: stop acting like a baby and come here
Alicia looks at him and bursts out laughing...
Rishi: why are you laughing?
Alicia: because you look so funny
Alicia: no you look fine...now come one stop wasting time
He stands next to her...they both look so cute together...everyone thought they looked like a match made in heaven...too perfect to be true...finally after a long time the shoot was done...

Couple Days Later
A & R's Place:
All of them are hanging out there to see the pictures from the bridal shoot...Rishi enters with them...
Alicia: there he is...show me
He gave the pics to her...
Alicia: they are so good...look everyone...
They pass the pictures around....
Anjali: you look so sweet
Sonya: you look like a perfect Indian bride
Alicia: so sweet of ya
Sameer: actually you don't look that bad...
Sameer: I mean you look PERFECT...
Alicia: thanks hun and hugs him
Rishi thinking let her go...
Jay: look at what I found?
Jay: the picture of Alicia with Rishi together...they look so cute
Rahul: lemme see...you two look so good...
Sonya & ANjali: We want to see too
They both look at that and start crying....
Sonya: you too look perfect
Anjali: like a match made in heaven...
Rahul: why are you two crying?
Anjali: cuz I'm thinking  how their kids are gonna look like
Rishi: Alicia you know we don't have to wonder
Alicia throws a cushion at him...
Alicia: shut up
Rishi: I'm kiding
Sameer: I'm gonna go you guys
Alicia: so soon
Sameer: got loads of work
Alicia: lemme at least walk you to the elevator...
They both go outside
Alicia: honey did you feel bad about...the perfect couple thing
Sameer: yeah
Alicia: you don't need to...cuz I don't care what they think...for me...we are the perfect cuple for me...ok...
Then she kisses him on his cheek...
He leaves...meanwhile Rishi who was at the door heard everything had tears welling up in his eyes...

A couple of months have passed by...Alicia and Sameer have grown a lot closer to each other...they both try to spend as much time as they can wid each other...Sonya and Rahul are going crazy planning their wedding which is in a few weeks...Anjali is still single...Jay and Sanjana's relationship is getting better...Rishi still has a crush on Alicia but is trying to accept the fact that he'll never be his...

A & R's Place:
It is like any normal day...Alicia is making breakfast for herself and Rishi when the phone rings..
Alicia: Rishi pick up the phone
Rishi: you pick it up
Alicia: I'm making you breakfast
Rishi: well I'm shaving
Alicia: fine I'll pick it up

Alicia: hello
Sonya: hey girl
Alicia: you feeling ok?
Sonya: I'm great
Alicia:  you sound drunk...is everything fine?
Sonya: never been better before
Alicia: ok
Sonya: I called to tell you that me and Rahul are getting married
Alicia: I know in a few weeks
Sonya: no we're getting married today
Alicia: you are freaking me out...where are you right now?
Sonya: me and rahul are in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Hilton
Alicia: what? You're kidding me
Sonya: no...
Alicia: give the phone to Rahul
Rahul: hey Alicia
Alicia: is it true?
Rahul: yup we're getting married tonight...you guys can come too...
Alicia: ok...we're coming don't do anything stupid until we come...and please don't let Sonya drink anymore
Rahul: sure...bye
Alicia knocking on the door really loudly...
Alicia: Rishi get out of the bathroom
Rishi: I'm only in a towel...
Alicia: just get out
Rishi: I'm coming
He comes out wearing only a towel around his waist and is shirtless looking hot...
Alicia: we're going to Las Vegas
Rishi: don't tell me you wanna got and get hitched with me there
Alicia: we're not getting hitched...Rahul & Sonya just called they are getting married tonight...so we gotta go there...
ALicia: yes
Rishi: i don't believe this
ALicia: then believe it
Alicia: I'll call everyone else...you start packing
Rishi: Las Vegas babes...here I come...
Alicia: first go put on some clothes
Rishi: I'm going
EnJoY
sabi thumbnail