Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hi girls...meme here...so sorry for doing a Mr.India on you guys for all this while...*kaan pakading*

Its just that a break of 2 months really made me lazier than before....Stern SmileLOL

@Yas: How are you feeling now dear???

@Nanz: Oyeee me no reserved girllll...I am a very very out spoken person....*tongue*

@Prii: Aww love your optimism...me too bery bery optimistic...he has to be our Prem..*ziddi muh*

@Vandana: I just read your post....wooow your questions have been asked???how cool is that..*dreamy muh*...Is your city Kolkatta??because even I  heard sometime back that Harsh goes to Kolkatta very frequently....So that confirms that it is indeed our very own Harsh who was on that chat....But congrats yaar...WinkThumbs Up

@Shabnam and Daisy: thanks guys for the chat transcripts...

BTW all these 'muhs' and hindi usage in between is mostly copied from my dearest Zu...hahahaha...I just love to copy stuff from her...*evil muh*

And P last but not the least *gussa muh*...haila...nice way to make me come here to defend myself....*glaring*...ermmm...all that negativity is thanks to meeeee????*shocked muh*

Oyeeeeeee but did I also not tell you that no matter what they do, this HAS to be Prem....:cry:

Chal..I will take care of you later...*revengeful muh*

Ooops...btw, I edited my post on the second page...hahahaha...

Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Hi girls...meme here...so sorry for doing a Mr.India on you guys for all this while...*kaan pakading*...
hey rakshaSmile

@Vandana: I just read your post....wooow your questions have been asked???how cool is that..*dreamy muh*...Is your city Kolkatta??because even I  heard sometime back that Harsh goes to Kolkatta very frequently....So that confirms that it is indeed our very own Harsh who was on that chat....But congrats yaar...WinkThumbs Up
yupp...i'm from kolkata
i'm very happy thats he's a frequent visitor here.......i just wish to meet him once.......and yes...it was our very own harsh......Big smile

Oyeeeeeee but did I also not tell you that no matter what they do, this HAS to be Prem....:cry:
don't cry...he's our very own premBig smile

okie..then welcome to the unreserved gangLOL

vandySmile

Thumbs Up

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

Originally posted by raksha.l

Hi girls...meme here...so sorry for doing a Mr.India on you guys for all this while...*kaan pakading*...
hey rakshaSmile\

Hiii Vandana...

yupp...i'm from kolkata
i'm very happy thats he's a frequent visitor here.......i just wish to meet him once.......and yes...it was our very own harsh......Big smile

Wooow...soo are you ready to meet Harsh then???Wink

don't cry...he's our very own premBig smile
Yes...that's what I told P...Embarrassed

okie..then welcome to the unreserved gangLOL

Aww...thankooos..*takes a bow*

vandySmile

Thumbs Up

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

heylooo everyoneHugHey Priya di, Vaishu, di Payal di n Vandy di !!!**Group Hug**

goodmorningHugseems everyone busy with weekend aur sath mein friday epi has left many of us very angry n sad ...
Hey Good Morning Priya di...Yesshh di...friday epi really have left some of us depressed n angry....but i dont know why i feeling happyConfusedConfusedLOL

well i again watched all the scenes from n after marraige

-the recollecting memories of prem n gayatri childhood n gayatri scenes with gaurav....
well ya i was also watching that scene n it really confused me...i mean that isnt Gaya3 mom was having that flashback??ConfusedConfused

-prem putting sindoor in heer's maang(why will gaurav do it,deal mein nahin tha ke he even has 2 get married 2 heer)
ya that was not in deal maybe RR told him that he will pay more for that...ConfusedConfused

-prem n heer's night with gayatri the kissing hand gesture n starring sessions hand holdings n all (why will gaurav do it)
well again here my point of view is slightly negative...i mean maybe again RR have told him to do that as Juneja's especially heer would feel that he is PremConfusedConfused

-prem n gayatri scene in the morning where in prem says mere bhagwan tum ho aur abb tera beta laut aaya hai n saying now gayatri has  get well faster.....
well i m confused too...!!ConfusedConfused

-prem n heer starring in kitchen....
again i think its in the plan..if its in the plan then that means RR is really a disgusting creature !!DeadDead i am hating him more for this !!!

-prem angry after hearing wht harman did n the way he said mere bhai ne yeh sab kiya..
..well i m again damn confused abt it...these creatives.....they are playing with our lil brains!!!LOLLOLLOL

-prem blasting harman woh sab kuch sirf prem hi keh sakta hai..
well ya rite those dialogues were just awesome n i just love Prem when he is in angry mood so i think at that moment he was our THE PREM!!

-prem n heer mirror scene(abb RR toh MM days mein kabhi India mein tha hi nahin how will he know wht happened between them aur juneja khaandaan ka bhi koi nahin tha 2 witness thats scene so possibility of sumone from juneja house informed RR rules out here ....
well this thing also came in my mind that if he is GS so how he knows that Premeer scene...when this scene was showing they also showed a flashback first n when it was over prem was asking heer what she was thinking n she said nothing n then he said that heer thinks that he dosent remeber those moment but she is wrong as  he remembered that moment n in fact at the end of that scene they both speak that dialogue together...so how its possible for GS to know this thing???

-sab se badi baat it was a deal 2 cum in front of heer n gayab hona but the headache he has when heer hugged him on lohdi night n wht did gaurav save heer from RR's men in rajasthan ..
..well at that time he must be doing acting and he must be proving heer that he is Prem n having MLConfused

and now i conclude let destructives show negative gaurav no matter i will now stand by my word that he is THE PREM n fooling RR Evil Smile
Hey I m wid u di...i m also standing wid u... he have to be our The Prem!!

@Nans di : Hey di gud to see u backHug
how r u doing?? n I also believe that he is our The Prem !!!

@Payal di: Hey di...Awww di plz dont be that much depressed...now he have to be our The Prem n see Priya di have also given so many reasons for that so now its clear that he is Our The Prem!!!

@Vaishu di: Hey di how r u ??? after 2 days i guess we are meeting!!! so what u think abt the current track???

@Vandy di: Hey di...how r u??...so what ur prediction today????

@Yasmin di: Hey di kahan gayab ho???

luv Alina

Edited
Hey Raksha di.... how u doing**Hugs**
Hey u dont need to say sorry!!
n di i also think that he is our The Prem n is fooling that RR...

Edited:
Sorry guys GTG leaving for classes will catch u all later in evening Inshallah
Byez
take care
luv Alina

Edited by Alina Zaidi - 02 March 2009 at 12:29am

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Edited
Hey Raksha di.... how u doing**Hugs**
Hey u dont need to say sorry!!
n di i also think that he is our The Prem n is fooling that RR...

*hugs right back* heyyy Alina....how are you dearie???I am doing awesome as usual...hahaha...

How are studies going on???I hope things are great at your end...

And yeshhh...it has to be The Prem...hmph...

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
        Hello my sweeties How r u ? i am fine..I am missing u chhoo much so mein aagaye...Me lazy so still did not watch last three episodes..Just watched the chat trnscript of harshu..Are shabs , bul3 thats great yaar..he answered ur questions..Sorry guys i did not check any posts ..Finally marriage is completed..and also reception bhi khatam hogaye..Seriously kis desh ka nasha bahut bahut chad gaya hain mere upar..When dancing in reception also i am thinking how can he be gaurav ?LOL..Seriously i have gone mad no no these creatives are making me mad..Angry

I am sticking to the point that He is THE PREM..BEcause
-Gay3 mom can only feel Prem's presence,
-Only Prem can give such type of killer looks to Heer on their SR nite,
-Yaad hain Rajasthan wala crying scene, why Prem cried feeling Heer and her payal ? comeon creatives yeh mat bolo ki yeh bhi RR ki chal thi Dead
-How can gaurav remember Harman, Veera flashbacks and that dialogue ie mirror scene . he spelled that dialogue with his mouth. About that mirror scene only Premeer knows that how RR knows that dialog to tell that jumping Gaurav ?
-And The main thing is RR such a idiot to give his revenge part to Gaurav ? Cant RR think that he himself can make Heer's life hell by marrying her..What will he get if Gaurav marries Heer. Juneja's tho pehle se hi barbaad hue hain aur bacha hi kya hain barbaad karne ke liye..Suppose Gaurav leves them after making them fools...But Heer will never accept Gaurav as his husband..If she accepts i will kill the dirty creatives thats for sure..Dead
-How Gaurav knows about Harman's Fav juice ?

May be in some scenes we get to see Prem behaving as Gaurav but i am sticking to the fact that He is THE PREM>i am 5465653623663535156356355 sure about that..

Ok guys Take care..I will catch u all from 2mrw or day after tommorrow...

Priya, Nina, yassu, Vandy di, alina, shabs, vaishu, raksha di, payal, sidra, I missed u all soo much...i will try to check all the posts soo soon..Big smile

Edit

Caught the friday's epii reapet telecast just now..Damn irritating when he speaks in mind and bahaving rudely with Preet in teh dining table. I am happy that his plan has backfired ..Clap

Thesra shaaq koun hosaktha hain..I am damn sure that third person may be Heer or Preet (or) Heer and Preet combined , only these two can know about his behaviour.. even i find some changes in heer and Preet's looks and talkings indictaing double meanings LOL.Preet saying aapko kush dekhne ke liye mein kuch bhi karsaktha hoon.even Heer also says the similar dialogue.. Kiran, Ash, DJ itna chalu nahi hain yaar..I will be glad if that person is Heer..because may be heer cant feel Prem's presence(as per destructives) but she can observe the change in Prem's behaviour..

So i am thinking that may be both or seperate..will wait for the update..b/w what is that montage i did not understand the meaning of the montage upto now ..HElp me guys..heer is seeing Prem and again turns back what that indicates?..I am hating to see Gaurav and his behaviour..HC is as usual greatClapClap..but i am not all enjoying it..Always thinking that he has to be our Prem...

Still one day to go for the GRAND ANNIVERSARY OF KIS DESHBig smileTongue

I WANT THE PREM BACK

Edited by Anusha10 - 02 March 2009 at 4:44am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Originally posted by bellle4u

@Vandy di: Hey di...how r u??...so what ur prediction today????
hey alina..great to see you......so sorry couldn't reply in the morning....kaan pakading.......
well my prediction is not different from others.....its heer.....she is the third person who knows very well that gs is prem with a ml........he's not faking it...( nans , misty prii...are you people listening)LOL
today......the truth is gonna be out...whether its heer or there is someone else as the third person..........btw guys..just saw the repeat.....star has put a disclaimer that its not responsible for the story of the showLOLLOLLOL....so that means......star has been flooded with mails to bring back prem.......in a way its good.......coz now they will put the bt under pressure...and even if ekta was dreaming of the hunshakal gs track....woh line pe aa jaayegi........

@ raksha......i mised seeing him twice....but not this time......pehle i was out of town when he was here......but this time even if hell breaks loose...i'll definitely meet hc....Smile

@ anu...we're missing you too.......

a big hello to everybody else...where are you guys.......
vandy

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hello shello ji Big smile
Payal Rakshu Vandy Alina Shabs Anu Priya Vaishu...
How are you all?
Sorry yaar was bery busy with some house work....so cant come...dnt worry if i dnt come in between...i am busy cleaning my house and all coz i have to leave soon for India...not very soon but...I am here for atleast this full FC just wont be regular....Confused

Rakshu welcome to the gang of unreserved girls....shishhhh.....LOL

Ok was it just me or was HC looking more dashing today.....Embarrassed

Ok I gtg girls..will come as i get time...got to do a lot of work.....
Cya all soon
Love you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top