Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Hello dear FCians..!!!

Congrats for making into the 39th FC!!!....wow....39....we're getting close to the golden jubilee...*dreams*

The first page looks amazing....and the BANNER by yassu...omgg...i was staring at it for such a long time....yassu....tht was such a superb banner now...Clap and apt....

BADSHAAH...wah wah...kya theme lagaya!!!...HC is truly our badshaah in tellyworld...who can beat him....and esp now his -ve shades role is just wow...i mean...am amazed how he carries all of them so well.....being prem...and then being HHPrem....and now a rude angry man.....wow...just wow....

@Daisy : aww daisy....tum toh hamesha's bzy hi ho....Unhappy...well...atleast ur taking enuff time to chck up all the stuffs here...Hug thnx for tht...and ur msg was just the hightlight here....and we'll always look fwd for it...always...

@Yoj : been long since i had talked to u...patha nahi...umm...well..i did msg u once during siddy's bday...never got a response....hope everythings fine abt me wid uOuchOuchOuch and thnx a lot for sharing ur meeting wid HC....so nice of u to share the thing wid us...and HC is just so adorable...and like P saying...he must hav been more happy to see u after 1.5 years....lucky ducky....hehe..LOLLOLLOL and hoping to see u more often on the FC!!!

@misty di :  i know how u started wid this FC....siddy ki too bzy schedule just didnt allow her to complete...aur again she's off for a trip...hmm...patha nahi kab she'll shuru on the next one...but thnkuu so much for this FC....its just superb how u've done it.....loved the entire thing....and u showed me wen IF wasnt working...just cant tell u how happy i was.....was desperateli w8ing to log on after 5 days of no net..!!!...thnkuu so much...i know how much hard work was put thru for this!!!

@Payal : angel....wow...ur write ups r just too gud yaar....i know in btw yu went too low on them...but then i was so proud wen u started all over again....thnkuu so much for the write up...and am sure HC himself loves ur write ups to the T....too gud..and how u hav explained his roles..so uniqueli and diff from one another.....ClapStar

@reserved gurls : ROFLROFL all d reserved gurls....ROFL i expected to see the actual reserved gurl her first to reserve herself.....(siddy)...but she's too bzy i guess..ROFL raksh.....aapki toh pitaayi hogi hi..let her cum and read...ROFL

And abt HC's roles...i hav seen all his avatars in some form...i mean....saw karan, then ali, then akshat, prem and now gaurav...though i think gaurav is not gaurav..and he is onli THE prem!!!

luv nans

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NOOR ABDULLA

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

Hello dear FCians..!!!Hiya NansHug

Congrats for making into the 39th FC!!!....wow....39....we're getting close to the golden jubilee...*dreams*..Yeshh we are...I am so happySmile

The first page looks amazing....and the BANNER by yassu...omgg...i was staring at it for such a long time....yassu....tht was such a superb banner now...Clap and apt....Thanku so much dear....Big smile

BADSHAAH...wah wah...kya theme lagaya!!!...HC is truly our badshaah in tellyworld...who can beat him....and esp now his -ve shades role is just wow...i mean...am amazed how he carries all of them so well.....being prem...and then being HHPrem....and now a rude angry man.....wow...just wow....Yes dear i totally agree with u...he does every role so prefectly...hats off to himClap

@Daisy : aww daisy....tum toh hamesha's bzy hi ho....Unhappy...well...atleast ur taking enuff time to chck up all the stuffs here...Hug thnx for tht...and ur msg was just the hightlight here....and we'll always look fwd for it...always...I am so haapy everytime to see Daisy's mesg...I am so thankful to her that inspite of her busy schedule she makes it a pint to have a look at the fc and Post...Love you DaisySmile

@Yoj : been long since i had talked to u...patha nahi...umm...well..i did msg u once during siddy's bday...never got a response....hope everythings fine abt me wid uOuchOuchOuch and thnx a lot for sharing ur meeting wid HC....so nice of u to share the thing wid us...and HC is just so adorable...and like P saying...he must hav been more happy to see u after 1.5 years....lucky ducky....hehe..LOLLOLLOL and hoping to see u more often on the FC!!! Yoj and HC both are luckyLOL

@misty di :  i know how u started wid this FC....siddy ki too bzy schedule just didnt allow her to complete...aur again she's off for a trip...hmm...patha nahi kab she'll shuru on the next one...but thnkuu so much for this FC....its just superb how u've done it.....loved the entire thing....and u showed me wen IF wasnt working...just cant tell u how happy i was.....was desperateli w8ing to log on after 5 days of no net..!!!...thnkuu so much...i know how much hard work was put thru for this!!!...I agree with you nans...FC looks superb...and all the hard work Misty has done shows by this wonderful FCSmile

@Payal : angel....wow...ur write ups r just too gud yaar....i know in btw yu went too low on them...but then i was so proud wen u started all over again....thnkuu so much for the write up...and am sure HC himself loves ur write ups to the T....too gud..and how u hav explained his roles..so uniqueli and diff from one another.....ClapStar...P is the best in writing...I am shocked everytime how she puts all that in words so very well...she is awesomeSmile

@reserved gurls : ROFLROFL all d reserved gurls....ROFL i expected to see the actual reserved gurl her first to reserve herself.....(siddy)...but she's too bzy i guess..ROFL raksh.....aapki toh pitaayi hogi hi..let her cum and read...ROFL..I must say I read ur post here and first thing i did was edit my reserved post...ROFL

And abt HC's roles...i hav seen all his avatars in some form...i mean....saw karan, then ali, then akshat, prem and now gaurav...though i think gaurav is not gaurav..and he is onli THE prem!!!Dittoo

luv nansLove you too dear...plz visit jaldi jaldi...I miss you...Cry

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Yo! 

Where is everyone?!?!?!

Good to see people unreserving their previously 'reserved' posts. 

Whats ups guys?  Whats with the lull?  I guess weekend hai toh everyone is busy?  Hope to see you all back soon. 

*sigh*

I am trying not to think about the current track - its depressing me to no end.  They are butchering Prem's character and I can't help but think that HC is simply doing the best he can with the script and plot he's being given.  Don't get me wrong, he's doing a brilliant job even with all the confusion thats going on around him, but it just makes me sad to think - I mean, I can't help but think that his talent is being wasted because the creatives can't make up their minds as to what it is they want to do.

Its depressing - and as much as we love this show....as much as HC loves Prem, and is committed to Desh, I can't help but wish they would just end it now before they dig themselves into an ever deeper hole.   I just don't want HC to waste his time and talent or cramp his creative satisfaction on something that, in the end, isn't going to be worth the trouble.

Am I going crazy and reading too much into it? 

ConfusedOuch

Oh, and thank you - to Daisy and Shabs, for the chat transcript. 

Edited by IndianPari - 01 March 2009 at 5:24pm

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
heylooo everyoneHug

goodmorningHugseems everyone busy with weekend aur sath mein friday epi has left many of us very angry n sad

well i again watched all the scenes from n after marraige
-the recollecting memories of prem n gayatri childhood n gayatri scenes with gaurav

-prem putting sindoor in heer's maang(why will gaurav do it,deal mein nahin tha ke he even has 2 get married 2 heer)

-prem n heer's night with gayatri the kissing hand gesture n starring sessions hand holdings n all (why will gaurav do it)

-prem n gayatri scene in the morning where in prem says mere bhagwan tum ho aur abb tera beta laut aaya hai n saying now gayatri has  get well faster

-prem n heer starring in kitchen

-prem angry after hearing wht harman did n the way he said mere bhai ne yeh sab kiya

-prem blasting harman woh sab kuch sirf prem hi keh sakta hai

-prem n heer mirror scene(abb RR toh MM days mein kabhi India mein tha hi nahin how will he know wht happened between them aur juneja khaandaan ka bhi koi nahin tha 2 witness thats scene so possibility of sumone from juneja house informed RR rules out here

-sab se badi baat it was a deal 2 cum in front of heer n gayab hona but the headache he has when heer hugged him on lohdi night n wht did gaurav save heer from RR's men in rajasthan

-when it was all revealed abt teh deal the look the anger the words all were of prem may be he will use the 5 crore 2 bring up juneja hotels that's why he does'nt wants heer 2 distribute it in family members

and now i conclude let destructives show negative gaurav no matter i will now stand by my word that he is THE PREM n fooling RR Evil Smile

i m not going 2 give in n let destructive get the idea that we r accepting this GS n RR track mere taraf its going 2 be NEVER

i wanna see its OUR PREM n fooling RR Thumbs Up

yasmin,shabnam,vandana,payal,daisy,misty,anusha,nina,alina chalo sab ke sab from today haziree lagana time time par

hope 2 talk 2 u all soon

priya

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
hello harshadians Good MorningSmile

@noor thanks 4 the articleEmbarrassed

@hi nans good 2 see u here after along timeBig smile hw r u doing?

@hi yasu,payal,priya....wass upWink

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

heylooo everyoneHug

Hiiii Pri!!  Hug  Long time....MISSED YOU!

goodmorningHugseems everyone busy with weekend aur sath mein friday epi has left many of us very angry n sad

Tell me about it...am just depressed. Confused

well i again watched all the scenes from n after marraige
-the recollecting memories of prem n gayatri childhood n gayatri scenes with gaurav

Those scenes leave a bitter taste in my mouth...at that time, I would like to think that Prem still had his ML...

-prem putting sindoor in heer's maang(why will gaurav do it,deal mein nahin tha ke he even has 2 get married 2 heer)

I'm glad you're trying to convince yourself here, Pri, but if he is with RR, then maybe it WAS in the deal - as Rakshu said, he prostrated himself in front of God practically asking for forgiveness for what he was about to do before he did it. Confused  Sorry for the negativity....

-prem n heer's night with gayatri the kissing hand gesture n starring sessions hand holdings n all (why will gaurav do it)

I have Rakshu to blame for my negativity on this one - thanks a lot Rakshu - according to her, this is part of the RR/GS plan - out to get the Junejas - GS has his sights set on Heer - Disgusting, I tell ya! Dead

-prem n gayatri scene in the morning where in prem says mere bhagwan tum ho aur abb tera beta laut aaya hai n saying now gayatri has  get well faster

I dunno - this confused me too - The creatives are playing with my head....

-prem n heer starring in kitchen

That was not Prem and Heer - that was HC/AG having a staring contest. Sleepy

-prem angry after hearing wht harman did n the way he said mere bhai ne yeh sab kiya

That was not Prem.  THE Prem would never have spoken to Harman in such a shrewd manner...he was soooo unlike the Prem we all know there.  I mean, okay, I don't disagree that he reacted perfectly in a prem-esq way b/c this time, it wasn't like the property papers - it wasn't Prem who was being attacked, it was his loved ones-  his beloved heer, and his family, so obviously he wasn't going to stand for Harman's leaving the fam when the fam needed him the most - but, even then, Prem would never have spoken to him like that...in short, the essence of the character is being lost somewhere...

-prem blasting harman woh sab kuch sirf prem hi keh sakta hai

See above...

-prem n heer mirror scene(abb RR toh MM days mein kabhi India mein tha hi nahin how will he know wht happened between them aur juneja khaandaan ka bhi koi nahin tha 2 witness thats scene so possibility of sumone from juneja house informed RR rules out here

I don't think he really remembered...I think he was just playing along....but then again, I think the creatives are playing with our heads...

-sab se badi baat it was a deal 2 cum in front of heer n gayab hona but the headache he has when heer hugged him on lohdi night n wht did gaurav save heer from RR's men in rajasthan

Haan, why DID he?  I'm not saying he's not Prem - really, I'm not - like HC himself said, he has to be Prem, otherwise the audience will roast BT alive....but, all I'm saying is, the essence of the character is being killed.

-when it was all revealed abt teh deal the look the anger the words all were of prem may be he will use the 5 crore 2 bring up juneja hotels that's why he does'nt wants heer 2 distribute it in family members

what r u talking about?  GS and RR's encounter?  Yea...he was sooooo the omnicient The Prem there, wasn't he?!?!?!  *dream*...i want him!!!!

and now i conclude let destructives show negative gaurav no matter i will now stand by my word that he is THE PREM n fooling RR Evil Smile

I agree with you - whole heartedly...but then why did they kill the essence of THE PREM with GS's stupid monologues on Friday??!?!?!!?  HOW THE HECK are they gonna explain that?  How will they redeem Prem after that? 

All I'm saying is, tell the audience its Prem - reveal it to us, and then let him go about his business of pretending to be GS and two-timing RR...thats fine - but DO NOT kill the essence of THE PREM in the process of trying to play aankh micholi with everyone.  We're not stupid. 

The creatives need to make up their minds as to where they are taking the story.  Make up their minds-  is this prem or is it gs?  Does he have ML or does he not?  Is he with RR or is he two-timing him?  Stop going back and forth and taking the audience for a ride - not just that, in the process, HC is being tossed around like a Yo-Yo between Prem/GS/ML/No-ML and god knows what else.

It needs to stop.  They need to pull up their socks or just end the show all together.

....sorry...am frustrated...

i m not going 2 give in n let destructive get the idea that we r accepting this GS n RR track mere taraf its going 2 be NEVER

I know...but its still frustrating!!!

i wanna see its OUR PREM n fooling RR Thumbs Up

We all know it is - it has to be otherwise Kekta will never hear the end of it, and she's not foolish enough to dig her own grave, I hope - but in the mean time, she needs to stop playing with HC's character.

yasmin,shabnam,vandana,payal,daisy,misty,anusha,nina,alina chalo sab ke sab from today haziree lagana time time par

I'm here...ranting and raving....Ouch

hope 2 talk 2 u all soon

U still around?

priya

Nans, good seeing you here, dear...and thanks, for the vote of confidence.

Noor, thanks for the article, dear.

Hiiiii Vaishu!! Sorry - was busy typing away at this and neglected to see my YM window flashing...Ouch  Hope to talk to u soon....I havent seen Y Di all day....Hope she's doing okay...Confused

Love,
~P

Edited by IndianPari - 01 March 2009 at 10:36pm

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
hello everybody......Big smile

new week....fresh start......

thats all i wish for the upcoming episodes guys.....i just want our prem to be back....

hey anu..jaldi vaapas aa jaa....tu wahaan shaadi mein enjoy kar rahi hai...aur yahaan humaari life and death dituation ho gayee hai...CryCry

@ nina....great to see you back yaar.....Smile

@ yassu...i can't tell you......how happy i was.....pehle toh i asked him...when was he going to come to my city.....i was overjoyed to hear that he comes here quite often.......ummed ki koi kiran toh nazar aayi.....
and then when i asked him...how can i meet him....he said.......we will definitely meet someday........meri umeed pe...hc ki bhi mohar lag gayee......i'm on 7th heaven now....and i'm damn sure...that i will meet him.
thanx a lot ....glad that you afreed to teach me to make siggies......Smile
theek hai..tu mujhe sikha dena...bas time bataa dena..i'll be there......Smile

@ nans...agree fully with you...he is the prem...abb bas waiting for that time...when his real identity is revealed....

@ payal...agree to you.....this gs character is killing the very essence of prem.....its not that hc is not doing a good job.....but its really painful to see the character of prem coming to a sad ending.....i don't know...but i can't come to terms with the thought that gs is going to change into prem.....well you know what......today i really want to salute garry bhinder and all the crew of kis des......for creating a character like prem...a character which was so perfect.....and hc played it  with such finesse.......that it has grown over us.....and we have got used addicted to him so badly that that any flaw in his behaviour..and we notice it immediately...we all know very well.....what prem can do...what he can't....right from the time he said a vocal "i love you" to heer.......to the moment he left her in the rain....till he wiped her tears in the curtain.....it was all so unlike prem......but maybe he was acting to be unlike prem...but the moment he said....abb bas rona mat shuru kar dena.........with his finger pointed at heer.......i realised he was not prem....or if he was then he has got a genuine ml.....coz prem will never do that....not even in his dreams......i know i'm changing my story now.....its different from the earlier one.....but..this story relieves me a lot...atleast till the time his real identity is revealed....

hey vaishu...priya shab....
how are you guys??
saare confused ho naa abhiCry
btw shab........i guess you're the only lucky one jise hc will remember everytime he will see his face in the mirror........i know it always bothered you that it showed on his face whenever he was tired....and hats off to you...you asked him this...and he replied too!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

vandy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top