Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hello Shello everybody...Jo gharon mein hain....ya pagalkhane mein LOLLOL

Ok I am just Loving HC so much in this negative character...Smile...He looks SO HOTT....when angry...and I really wanted to see him in a negative role....though he did play negative as karan in mamtha....but It feels good to see him doing a negative role at this stage.....He is doing full justice to it.Clap

His cunning smile kills me...though its weird coz i hated anyone with a cunning smile....but HC looks cute there too...lolLOL

Abt the track I dnt care.....I am just happy that HC got to portray 3 characters in one serial....Prem....Gaurav and  Gaurem......He is doing a fantastic job.....we can easliy say when he is acting as prem and when he is Gaurav......Hats off to HCStar

Ok I made this today...I hope u all like itSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Ok I am just Loving HC so much in this negative character...Smile...He looks SO HOTT....when angry...and I really wanted to see him in a negative role....though he did play negative as karan in mamtha....but It feels good to see him doing a negative role at this stage.....He is doing full justice to it.Clap

His cunning smile kills me...though its weird coz i hated anyone with a cunning smile....but HC looks cute there too...lolLOL

Abt the track I dnt care.....I am just happy that HC got to portray 3 characters in one serial....Prem....Gaurav and  Gaurem......He is doing a fantastic job.....we can easliy say when he is acting as prem and when he is Gaurav......Hats off to HCStar

hi yasu even i liked his angry  young man lookBlushinggussa usha ka wallh wallah nakhre ushke ufff uffBlushingBlushingBlushing

lovely creation yasuClapgood jobWink

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Heyloooo Darlings...How Are you guys.. chalo.... jaldee se start unreserving posts .... Starting this FC on a new note, I shall try and post the analysis on HC Perf in the Show... Seriously, he was brilliant!!

regarding the chat - though, none of my questions were put forth, i guess its ok..abhi, i have my fingers crossed that he likes this FC ...

@ Shabs, Vandy & Bul 3 :.I am really happy for you guys that you got to chat with him.

@ Delo - great to see you back dearie and hope to see more of you :)

hey misty........Big smile
okie ma'm..saare posts jaldi se jaldi unreserved ho jaayenge.....Smile
agreed,.......hc was superb.......stole the show........Clap
you don't have to keep your fingers crossed misty...he will definitely like the fc....its a great efoort put in by you...and he's an admirer of hard work......Smile
thanx a lot...
i can't tell you how thrilled i was.......just the feeling that he was on the other side was enough to speed up my heart beats.....this is one day which is gonna be cherished in my memory forever........and as he told me....we will definitely meet someday.......i'm gonna wait for that day throughout my life........Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
vandySmile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

OMG....ROFL..hey rakshaBig smile

What are we upto???Why are all our HCians sooo 'reserved'....ROFL
LOL

Anyways...I think I am finally back to our FC...looks like I will be able to do finally indulge myself chatting with you all...
plzz raksha......jaldi aao...missing your posts.....

Right now I have to run...but want to tell you all I miss you...
same here dear

Love all the new members btw...you guys are the ones who kept the FC going for the past couple of months....I wont say thanks because this place is just as much as yours...
no raksha...don't thank any of us...we all are a part of it...no formalities....its a joint effort.....Smile

I am loving Kis desh off late...Harsh is doing an awesome job....with all the grey shades and what not...but let me tell you, people are still loving the character ONLY because they were convinced that Prem is faking and double-crossing RR....
haa....but also because we get to see hc there.......mere liye toh this is the only reason...i just want him back as prem.....

The moment creatives confirm to us that this is Gaurav and trying to be Prem and falling for Heer, God help 'Kis Desh...'....At least I personally will be out of the crap...don't know about the others....
aisa mat bolo.,...think positiveSmile

Me thinks BT has hit upon a gold mine with the best story concept in hand...they can make Prem double-cross RR....that way we will get to see a shrewd and attitude Harshad....Day Dreaming...I hope aisa hee kuch ho...and not the stupid track of this being Prem's humshakal and that guy falling for Heer and all that crap, destroying the whole essence of the show....

I just hope and pray for the sake of us fans as well as for Harshad, they don't try anything stupid like that....
don't worry...hc himself will not agree to ant such crap......he knows what the audience want from him....
Sorry for ranting so much about the show...its just that I am soo passionate about this show....and I hope and pray that they don't spoil it for me!!!

no worries raksha......kis des will always be there......with prem in it ..of course...

vandySmile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

[QUOTE=mistyeyed_25]

Hi Yassu, Sid, Heena, Vandy, Anusha, Siddika, Daisy, Yoj, Payal, Vaishu, Alina, Zainu, Noor, ... *Hi Five**
hello madam......Smile

My Prediction: Prem/GS wiped Heer's tears on that curtain purposely... He wanted heer to know his truth, cos now he can't find any excuse to escape this Night in same room with her..... He also left that briefcase open for her to spot the money.... And yes he still has ML... He has this inner guilt and dont want to continue lying to her... Heer doubted him right from the moment he said he is not watching Moon but thinking about Money and getting rich again... donno whats in store for us...sooo curious to know yaar...thank god we've got one more epi left this week... Lets w&w....
haa abb w& w  attitude hi rakhna parega....god only knows what these creatives are upto.....

Oh yes...5 liters of Haldi waala Doodh...Now Heer has to drink it all up herself...LOLLOLLOL
bechaari heer...she was sooo looking forward to it....but saare armaano pe doodh phir gayaaaaaLOL

Forgot to mention: last to last epi when RR said Zooneja family...I was shocked cos i used this word couple of times...Eveyone on India-forums call it jzoo or something like that but not Zooneja... BT stole my word....LOLLOLLOL
congrats......abb bt waalon ko request kar to steal your track too....the quicker they do...the better for us......LOL

Harsh was mindblowing today.... I am running out of praises... he can change his expressions in a matter of seconds... its a remarkable quality to be found in an actor....Clap
no words yaar...you stole them out of my mouth.....he's improving in leaps and bounds.........Clap

vandySmile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

heylooooooooooooo misty,shabnam,daisy,zainab,yoj,raksha,noor,payal,alina,anushka,nina,siddy,vaishu,vandana,henna n all new members  Hug
a very biggggggggggggg hello to you too priiBig smile

chalo lemme break this reservation ka circleWinkmissed u all choooooo much abb pakka i m going 2 be regular
thank god..abb main shaam ko bore nahi houngiSmile

First of all CONGRATULATIONS n WELCOME 2 THE FCHug
same to you tooSmile

Misty excellent FC sabse best loved the FC ka title "Telly Screen's Badshah"Day DreamingPerfect n Apt title for harshad he is indeed "THE BADSHAH" but only of telly screen but hamare dil ka bhi badshah harshad hi haiWinkkyun shai kaha naaWink

ek ek word sahi kahaa priiThumbs Up

shabnam,bul n vandy sooooo happy ur questions were answered by himThumbs Up

thank you

chalo will see you on monday...got loads to discuss
vandySmile

NOOR ABDULLA

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

hello yassu.......Big smile 
hmm bilkul sahi kahaa yaar....he essays all the characters with such finesse...abb toh its becoming difficult to decide...which we liked best

haa...yeh hc ki smile hai....har emotion mein koi naa koi baat toh zarror hogiWink

great work yassu...plzz teach me too.....
vandySmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top