Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Heyloooo Darlings...How Are you guys.. chalo.... jaldee se start unreserving posts .... Starting this FC on a new note, I shall try and post the analysis on HC Perf in the Show... Seriously, he was brilliant!! - Hi Misty, I will update it tomm.....Smile

regarding the chat - though, none of my questions were put forth, i guess its ok..abhi, i have my fingers crossed that he likes this FC ... .....Array misty he was there for less than an hour re...hope we get to chat with him again soon...aur haan, he has to like this FC, its so beautiful.... no doubt about it....Embarrassed

@ Shabs, Vandy & Bul 3 :.I am really happy for you guys that you got to chat with him. .....you welcome guys...i should have saved the whole chat, only if i knew this chat transcript will not be available right away...i thought they will publish it on same day... 2 weeks is quite a long time u know....Confused... But i will cherish this day all my life....soo sooooo overwhelmed...Harshad is sooo funny and friendly person to chat with....Embarrassed

@ Delo - great to see you back dearie and hope to see more of you :) .....Hi Daisy, gr8 to see u active once again....lets rock it....Wink

Hi Yassu, Sid, Heena, Vandy, Anusha, Siddika, Daisy, Yoj, Payal, Vaishu, Alina, Zainu, Noor, ... *Hi Five**

Heena - How are you dear..Hug... did u see yesterdays epi?..... the story turned 360 deg yaar..... donno what will happen next....

Hi Zainu: Welcome to Reserved gang..... LOL

My Prediction: Prem/GS wiped Heer's tears on that curtain purposely... He wanted heer to know his truth, cos now he can't find any excuse to escape this Night in same room with her..... He also left that briefcase open for her to spot the money.... And yes he still has ML... He has this inner guilt and dont want to continue lying to her... Heer doubted him right from the moment he said he is not watching Moon but thinking about Money and getting rich again... donno whats in store for us...sooo curious to know yaar...thank god we've got one more epi left this week... Lets w&w....

Oh yes...5 liters of Haldi waala Doodh...Now Heer has to drink it all up herself...LOLLOLLOL

Forgot to mention: last to last epi when RR said Zooneja family...I was shocked cos i used this word couple of times...Eveyone on India-forums call it jzoo or something like that but not Zooneja... BT stole my word....LOLLOLLOL

Harsh was mindblowing today.... I am running out of praises... he can change his expressions in a matter of seconds... its a remarkable quality to be found in an actor....Clap

Edit: heylo Prii....*Badi Waali hug**... I missed you yaar... how are you?

Edited by lilsasha - 26 February 2009 at 10:25pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
heylooooooooooooo misty,shabnam,daisy,zainab,yoj,raksha,noor,payal,alina,anushka,nina,siddy,vaishu,vandana,henna n all new members  Hug

yeh kyaShockedam i in Reservation compartment of HCFCROFLeveryone have reserved their seats but must say yoj shani ne booked word use kiya different from rest of reservation clanLOL

chalo lemme break this reservation ka circleWinkmissed u all choooooo much abb pakka i m going 2 be regular

First of all CONGRATULATIONS n WELCOME 2 THE FCHug

Misty excellent FC sabse best loved the FC ka title "Telly Screen's Badshah"Day DreamingPerfect n Apt title for harshad he is indeed "THE BADSHAH" but only of telly screen but hamare dil ka bhi badshah harshad hi haiWinkkyun shai kaha naaWink

loved all the siggy but i have yet 2 see few siggies kal load nahin hua poora pageErmm

daisy n shabnam thanks for the chat transcript MUAAAHHHHHHHugHugHug

shabnam,bul n vandy sooooo happy ur questions were answered by himThumbs Up

cuming 2 yesterday's epi i m loving 2 see both PREM n GAURAV (acchai n burai)together in harshad Day Dreamingharshad changes from prem 2 gaurav n vice versa soo FLAWLESSLYDay Dreaminghats off 2 harshadClap

loved the epi n soooooooo khush JUGNI LAUT AAYEEEEEDancingbut i m scared after hearing her words it had soo deep meaning n explained wht happens when there is cheating involved in love "Jo pyaar karne wala dusre pyaar karne wale ko dhoka deta hai woh naa khuda ka hota hai aur naa khud ka ho pata hai" n  i m really very scared n worried for heerCry

meher n preet were also awesome now plz estructives abb yeh dosti dosti khelna band karo n its high time meher n preet's relation goes a step aheadWink

just hope he is OUR PREM who is double crossing RR

chalo now going

sham ko miltey hain

byeeeeeeeeeeeee

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 26 February 2009 at 10:00pm

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
heylooo shabnam *Jumbo size wala hugg*missued u all chooooooooo muchHugi m fineBig smilehow r u dear?

very hectic week yaar but now i can say i m lil free so will try 2 be hereHug

kya epi tha yaar wednesday i was japping that he is PREM PREM PREM aur abb i m eating outta my wordslol

u saying he is doing it purposely magar kyun?wht will be the benefit of heer knowingConfused jugni's words were very scary yaar i m really worried Ouchkuch bahut bada golmaal haiSilly

i m sure yeh sab solve hone tak mein pagal ho jaoungii
SillyLOL

why r desructives hell bound 2 show he is gaurav jab ke woh PREM hi hai

chal me leaving Smile

PRIYA

Edited by bellle4u - 26 February 2009 at 10:08pm

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
hello harshadians....wass up

@delo n shab thanks 4 the chat transcriptSmile

@hello priya,shab,yasu,payal

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Hey guys hw r u all..its gr8 2 b back on i-f.i likd harshad ka gaurav Sharma wala look!

N congratulatns 4 harshad's first onscreen marriage!lol

See u guys in april..bye

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
all those facing prbs with page 1, pm me with your email id.... i will save page 1 and send it to you, for you guys to have a dekho....

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone, Howz my pals doing?... Oh Well!! Weekend is here...Tongue...Finally... **phew**

Okie, How come no one analyzed yests GS behaviour?....Misty u too on Analyzing Hadtaal kya?

Originally posted by bellle4u

heylooo shabnam *Jumbo size wala hugg*missued u all chooooooooo muchHugi m fineBig smilehow r u dear? .........I am bery bery Happy dear...after that convo.....Embarrassed...Why didnt u join?

very hectic week yaar but now i can say i m lil free so will try 2 be hereHug.....Yes hope to see you eveyday...jab tu apni gun ke darshan nahi deti, Gandhigiri Maahol ban jaata hai...we need some dhishoom dhishoom too.....LOLLOL...

kya epi tha yaar wednesday i was japping that he is PREM PREM PREM aur abb i m eating outta my wordslol......Yes i know, i am completely disheartened...He is Gaurav re...Not Prem.. Todays episode cleared all my doubt on this... Creatives repeated that sentence again..RR said na that Prem's body was cremated in front of his family...and yet they think he is still alive...So they used this fact and created a story track accordingly...there's a teeny weeny chances of ML...Confused

u saying he is doing it purposely magar kyun?wht will be the benefit of heer knowingConfused jugni's words were very scary yaar i m really worried Ouchkuch bahut bada golmaal haiSilly.....This prediction didn't come true......I know Jugni scared me too... But they also showed those two doves...u know, Jugni was previously shown before every Premeer Milan, now creatives are showing her before their relationship crises....Confused...If this is not Prem then showing jugni makes no sense... Sooo confused...Angry

i m sure yeh sab solve hone tak mein pagal ho jaoungii
SillyLOL........ Pagal ho jaaungi?... Dear, I am typing from Mental asylum right now...A guy sitting on my right is introducing himself to me every 1 min....LOLLOLLOL....

why r desructives hell bound 2 show he is gaurav jab ke woh PREM hi hai ..... Kal ka epi dekhne ke baad i dont think he is Prem...Today his love for money reminds me of a Dog (Cleo) who's very protective about his new Plush Toy... He wouldn't give it to anyone and runs away with it....

chal me leaving Smile.....Phir Milenge Bhaagte Bhaagte.....LOL

PRIYA... ....*Dinosaur Hug*

Okie Bye Ladies... I will be reading the next new post though....Wink...Big smile

Edited by lilsasha - 27 February 2009 at 9:54pm

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

Hi Everyone, Howz my pals doing?... Oh Well!! Weekend is here...Tongue...Finally... **phew**hiyeeeeeeeeee shabnamBig smileme also with u in the asylum reporting from right next 2 ur bedLOL

i m also bery happy ke weekend is here cause 2 din toh we can relax kyunki aaj kal epi aise the ki finally i m also in asylum n abb do din kis des nahin hai toh shayad hamare halat mein kuch sudhar ho jaye n we will ne ready for next week 2 jhelofy the epiLOLLOL

Okie, How come no one analyzed yests GS behaviour?....Misty u too on Analyzing Hadtaal kya?haan misty i was looking forward for ur brick bats abb bouquet kuch bacha hi nahinLOLi m sooo looking forward for ur anlysisTongue

I am bery bery Happy dear...after that convo.....Embarrassed...Why didnt u join?shabnam i felt really bad leaving like that but my sis wanted 2 use the lappy so had 2 goCry

....Yes hope to see you eveyday...jab tu apni gun ke darshan nahi deti, boring Gandhigiri Maahol ban jaata hai...we need some dhishoom dhishoom too.....LOLLOL...yes i m back with my gun shabnam its enoughWink

......Yes i know, i am completely disheartened...He is Gaurav re...Not Prem.. Todays episode cleared all my doubt on this... Creatives repeated that sentence again..RR said na that Prem's body was cremated in front of his family...and yet they think he is still alive...So they used this fact and created a story track accordingly...there's a teeny weeny chances of ML...Confuseddekhna NALAYAK  destructives r digging their own grave itna accha track hota that he is PREM n double crossing RR 2 know the reasons for his enemityCrybut i think they have decided 2 go with the gaurav sharma wala track after showing soo much PREM FB with harman,gayatri n all Ouch

.....This prediction didn't come true......I know Jugni scared me too... But they also showed those two doves...u know, Jugni was previously shown before every Premeer Milan, now creatives are showing her before their relationship crises....Confused...If this is not Prem then showing jugni makes no sense... Sooo confused...Angrypata nahin shabnam wht's in the destructives mind(pehle 000.005 gram dimaag tha bhi but abb woh bhi nahin rahaAngry)i don't like this GS all rude n japping money money atleast woh hip hoppish GS behtar tha all jovial n smilingCryuff pata wht's going 2 happenOuch

and if he is gaurav sharma toh phir heer se shadi ka kya matlab banta haiAngry

and  listen 2 jugni's word properly she says in the end ke "SAWARIYA THUG KE CHALA JAYEGA AUR JOGANIYAA TADAPTI REH JAYEGII"Cryso GS will leave after destroying juneja  n heer will be left for crying  for prem

........ Pagal ho jaaungi?... Dear, I am typing from Mental asylum right now...A guy sitting on my right is introducing himself to me every 1 min....LOLLOLLOL....shabnam kal ke epi ke baad mein bhi ussi asylum mein hun tere left  side ke bed par dekhLOLLOL

..... Kal ka epi dekhne ke baad i dont think he is Prem...Today his love for money reminds me of a Dog (Cleo) who's very protective about his new Plush Toy... He wouldn't give it to anyone and runs away with it....yes as the epi's r shown my hope for him being PREM is fading away lil by lilCryin wikepedia abt kis des it says "heer knows that he is gaurav sharma who is with RR n is here 2 destroy uneja family but its yet 2 be revealed whether he is really gaurav sharma a look alike or he is PREM with memeory loss under the impression that he is gaurav sharma"Ouch

after yesterday's epi now 2 things r possible that the third person is

-heer herself she listened 2 the whole convo between gaurav n RR n now she will ask gaurav 2 continue act as prem till gayatri is alright

OR

-its kulraj's husband who will now jon hands with RR he was supposed 2 be negative naa n they also showed him asking lallu ke can't belief tht he is prem may be after lallu left he found out abt gaurav but still kept quiet

....*Dinosaur Hug* *double dinosaur hug*Hug

Okie Bye Ladies... I will be reading the next new post though....Wink...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top