Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Heyloooo Darlings...How Are you guys.. chalo.... jaldee se start unreserving posts .... Starting this FC on a new note, I shall try and post the analysis on HC Perf in the Show... Seriously, he was brilliant!!

regarding the chat - though, none of my questions were put forth, i guess its ok..abhi, i have my fingers crossed that he likes this FC ...

@ Shabs, Vandy & Bul 3 :.I am really happy for you guys that you got to chat with him.

@ Delo - great to see you back dearie and hope to see more of you :)

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 26 February 2009 at 7:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NOOR ABDULLA

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
jugni aa gayee.... yaaaaaayyyyyyy, doves ko bhi dikha diya - Finally!!!, montage change hua hai... kya hai mat poocho...jugnee ke dialogues were similiar to the ones she gave before mandap drama...

Prem & Heer now have to live in the same room!!, Prem was very ookhraookhra, he has got a job with the tv company he was working with... kiran jiju ne kaha yeh usse....and harshad of course was brilliant

Heer, I think has caught on that this is not Prem - Ab yeh kal kab aayegaLOLLOL

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 26 February 2009 at 8:34am

NOOR ABDULLA

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NOOR ABDULLA

Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

jugni aa gayee.... yaaaaaayyyyyyy, doves ko bhi dikha diya - Finally!!!, montage change hua hai... kya hai mat poocho...jugnee ke dialogues were similiar to the ones she gave before mandap drama...

Prem & Heer now have to live in the same room!!, Prem was very ookhraookhra, he has got a job with the tv company he was working with... kiran jiju ne kaha yeh usse....and harshad of course was brilliant

Heer, I think has caught on that this is not Prem - Ab yeh kal kab aayegaLOLLOL

ya me to waiting for 2morro

No One liners Darling

What a performance of Harshad again! Just by this performance, gaurav has regained the sympathy of the viewers again. He is not a bad person at all and by the looks of it, has a conscience unlike RR. Atleast the guilt is catching up with Gaurav, Atleast he he feels bad in hurting the family. Atleast he feels bad in betraying the family - probably because I think he knows what Prem means to them.

I bet RR hasnt told this guy the entire truth of Prem - Heer. The plan was sooo dubious. I have never come across a more bekhanda plan like that - but then its RR who made the planLOLLOLLOL I think Kiran is with RR and i think this gaurav will eventually turn out to be Prem.

I kinda like Gaurav - he is beginning to grow on him - and harshad in a grey shade ! Seriously, he was brilliant.

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 26 February 2009 at 9:08am

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OMG....ROFL

What are we upto???Why are all our HCians sooo 'reserved'....ROFL

There would've been another 'reserved' girl....but she is occupied with stuff right now...Yes I am talking about Sids...She will kill me if she sees this..I am counting on her being busy...
ROFL

Anyways...I think I am finally back to our FC...looks like I will be able to do finally indulge myself chatting with you all...

Right now I have to run...but want to tell you all I miss you...

Love all the new members btw...you guys are the ones who kept the FC going for the past couple of months....I wont say thanks because this place is just as much as yours...

I am loving Kis desh off late...Harsh is doing an awesome job....with all the grey shades and what not...but let me tell you, people are still loving the character ONLY because they were convinced that Prem is faking and double-crossing RR....

The moment creatives confirm to us that this is Gaurav and trying to be Prem and falling for Heer, God help 'Kis Desh...'....At least I personally will be out of the crap...don't know about the others....

Me thinks BT has hit upon a gold mine with the best story concept in hand...they can make Prem double-cross RR....that way we will get to see a shrewd and attitude Harshad....Day Dreaming...I hope aisa hee kuch ho...and not the stupid track of this being Prem's humshakal and that guy falling for Heer and all that crap, destroying the whole essence of the show....

I just hope and pray for the sake of us fans as well as for Harshad, they don't try anything stupid like that....

Sorry for ranting so much about the show...its just that I am soo passionate about this show....and I hope and pray that they don't spoil it for me!!!

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Congratss everyone on a new FC!! Im a new member!! =) Harshad is a really sweet guy!!! He talks so nicely with his fans!!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Okie needless to say me joining the *reserved* clanLOL

*hides muh* Hopefully will edit this asapEmbarrassed

Thankoo for the chat transcript Daisy and Shab!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top