Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

ClapClapcongratulations everyone on the 39th fan club ofClapClap

Heartharshad chopraHeart

well woh din abbdoor nahin when we'll be having the golden jubilee celebrations of this fc

hey misty...great work......the first page is awesome......and the title.......
well i have no words for it.......

Day Dreamingtelly screen's baadshah.....Day Dreaming

great work......and thanx to everybody for putting up the fc.......Smile

vandy

Edited by riks1 - 02 March 2009 at 5:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

congrats everyone 4 the new fcParty

heheheh everyone have reserved their postLOL

hey Guys first pg is showing some downloading errorOuchi m not able to see itCryCryCryyasu still face the same probCryCry

misty i am sure that u must have done a gr8 jobBig smile

Edited by lrl rocks - 26 February 2009 at 10:31pm

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Hahahahaahhha.....

I love how every single post simply says "reserved"...now I hope all of you are furiously "unreserving" those same posts....

As for me, I'm off to bed.  Yasmin di wanted me to tell you that she went to bed too....

Those of you who speak to HC on Indya.com today, be sure and tell him he performed immaculately yesterday. 

As for the rest of you, see you Friday...I won't be around tomorrow - LONG day....

Take Care, everyone!

Love,
~P

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Booked..

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged

congrats guys for d new fc..........

n @shabs n @daisy thanx

@misty dear i m sorry actually first pg is showing some downloading error.......so i m not able to see it.....Cry

bt i m sure that u must av done a wonderful job ............like u did in last fc......

Edited by angel 16 - 26 February 2009 at 8:25am

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged

This is the chat transcript from indya.com

I think it was Harshad, though we will confirm it very soon. Smile

I was not able to copy the initial chat..Enjoy

harshad says, "Thanks a loot... you fans are "wind beneath my wings""

Who is the one actress in bollywood you'd love to work with?

harshad says, "Actress i donno but i love to act with Salman Khan... he is my idol since childhood'"

Will you ever take part in big boss?

harshad says, "i really cannot say that.... but right now i really cant"

How many girls have proposed you till now and how many girls you have proposed to?

harshad says, "hmmm... no ... no one has come to propose to me.... but i really dont have the guts to propose to a girl...."

Hi! My name is Meera and I am honestly a huge fan of yours, right from the Mamta days! My question is, if you have to take three things on a deserted island, what would they be?

harshad says, "as long as i have the basic necessities then i dont want anything else.... i dont mind being alone...."

How do you handle onscreen romantic scenes with Aditi?

harshad says, "I think the chemistry is ther because of the awkradness .... if its easy going and smooth then there wont be chemistry"

I'm a great fan of yours..is there any way I can meet you?

harshad says, "hi.... hopefully someday we can meet :)"

My first crush is Harshad Chopra.Who was or is your first crush?

harshad says, "yeah i had a crush on a girl wheni was in school....i loved her loooong black hair :)"

You r so cute...i just love ur acting. I was just waiting to hear ur voice and thankz a lot for coming on indya .com for ur fans

harshad says, "its always my pleasure to interact with my fans"

Which actress of your age in television industry you find really beautiful and would like to work with?

harshad says, "Neha Mehta, who worked wit me in mamta.....i wld love to work with her"

Hi Harshad.One thing u like and dislike about additi??

harshad says, "She is sweet and she knows how to be professional...thats what i like about her.... hmmm i really dont dislike anyhting"

How has your life changed after KDMHMD??

harshad says, "hmmmm... its just that ppl recognise me a lot now...."

Hey harshad this is Pratiksha from Canada How are you dear...??? I specially woke up 5 in the mornin to talk to u............. ur a very good actor i must say

harshad says, "hi pratiksha....i have a personalised msg for you....listen to it on Indya soon"

Which character is similar with you...Prem,Gaurav,Ali,Karan or Akshat? What qualities do you share with them?

harshad says, "Ali came really simple to me where as for the others i had to grow in them to come close to their character...."

What other things do you like apart from acting?

harshad says, "i love to eat food... i love coffee... love going out with friends....i love all the simple stuff"

hello harshad i m zoha from pakistan.u r the bestestttttttttttttt actor.no one can match ur acting.i want to ask u that r u really prem or gaurav sharma?pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me

harshad says, "oh... i really donno...tv characters change sooo soon.... i love being both :)"

How do u find working with Additi Gupta?
harshad says, "as good as working with anything else"

hi , how are you doing? i just wana say Iwe would love to see both of you and aditi together in next NACH BALIYE

harshad says, "hahahaha..... ok we will try!!!"

do u have any plans of working outside the balaji banner? your such a talented actor, i think you should try bollywood. Any hopes of going there?

harshad says, "i am really comfortable working in Balaji.... i donno lets see"

Describe your dream girl...How would be she?
harshad says, "i have to dream abt her first ;)"

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hahaha what is this ''reserved'' thing....I hope we all dont finish the FC by reserving one post each...Hahahaha

I will try to edit my post very soon

Till then enjoy Harshad's chat....Bye and tc

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Hey Guys, This is what i copy pasted..couldnt get the whole chat cos i thought we can soon read it in chat transcript..
2 of my Questions got answered....So Soo happy..I was awake all night here in NY....Finally it was all worth it.... (Million Thanks to Vandy to keep me awake)

indya presents the speaker with question #16 from shab4harsh:
Hello Harsh, I am Shabnam frm NY, U are an excellent performer, In KDM.. you got to portray many different shades in one show, Anyone has rarely got such opportunity. How do u feel about this?
harshad says, "i am really happy that i got to Kis Desh...it has satisfied me a lot.... i am really happy with the way things are going"

KDM's Last episode you performed Brilliantly....What an improvement from karan to Gaurem Sharneja..........You've got Exceptional Talent...... There is no doubt that u are going to reach sky height in no time...Any Message for IF HCFC Fans?
(NO ANSWER)

indya presents the speaker with question #34 from shab4harsh:
Hey Harsh, Please take care of your tiredness...cos u know it very well that it shows on your face when u dont rest enough...
harshad says, "Yes... i am taking care of my body a lot... i really do respect it"

indya presents the speaker with question #128 from guest209:
Hey harshad this is Pratiksha from Canada How are you dear...??? I specially woke up 5 in the mornin to talk to u............. ur a very good actor i must say
harshad says, "hi pratiksha....i have a personalised msg for you....listen to it on Indya soon"

indya presents the speaker with question #69 from bul3:
Which character is similar with you...Prem,Gaurav,Ali,Karan or Akshat? What qualities do you share with them?
harshad says, "Ali came really simple to me where as for the others i had to grow in them to come close to their character...."

indya presents the speaker with question #107 from guest159:
What other things do you like apart from acting?
harshad says, "i love to eat food... i love coffee... love going out with friends....i love all the simple stuff"

indya presents the speaker with question #136 from guest193:
hello harshad i m zoha from pakistan.u r the bestestttttttttttttt actor.no one can match ur acting.i want to ask u that r u really prem or gaurav sharma?pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me
harshad says, "oh... i really donno...tv characters change sooo soon.... i love being both :)"

indya presents the speaker with question #114 from guest181:
How do u find working with Additi Gupta?
harshad says, "as good as working with anything else"

indya presents the speaker with question #119 from masouma:
hi , how are you doing? i just wana say Iwe would love to see both of you and aditi together in next NACH BALIYE
harshad says, "hahahaha..... ok we will try!!!"

indya presents the speaker with question #109 from guest166:
do u have any plans of working outside the balaji banner? your such a talented actor, i think you should try bollywood. Any hopes of going there?
harshad says, "i am really comfortable working in Balaji.... i donno lets see"

indya presents the speaker with question #73 from guest146:
Describe your dream girl...How would be she?
harshad says, "i have to dream abt her first ;)"

indya says, "Thanks for logging into indya.com for chat... Hope you guys had a great time chatting with Harshad...We will be back with more next time..."

harshad says, "Hi guys.... thanks a lot for loggin in .... byeeeeeee"
indya says, "Bye"

Shabnam.Smile

Edited by lilsasha - 26 February 2009 at 8:20am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top