Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys, Can I join you?Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyotix

Hello Guys, Can I join you?Embarrassed

hey jyoti......SmileSmileSmile
welcome to the most happening fc at IF........the land of harshad chopda.......aka our very own prem.......where drooling is our birthright and hc never forgets to replenish our drooling stock with regular doses of his killer looks and lovely smile......hope you have a blast out here......Big smileBig smileBig smile
vandySmile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel 16

hi guys.....a bug huggy to all.....i know every one is waiting for 8.30 p.m..me too..my imaginations is going romantic n more romantic wid passing of every hourWinkWinkWink........like anusha di said "hum tum ek kamre me band ho aur chaabi kho jaye......teri neno ki bhul bhuliyon me heer ko jaye"Embarrassed.i hope khuch ulta na ho jaye.......but be positiveTongue
hey heena......dekha teri positive soch ka kamaal......band kamre ki zaroorat hi nahi pari......heer aise hi prem ki aankhon mein kho gayee.......LOL

ok isse phele main khuch aur sochon......hi to anusha di, pri di, vandana di, yasmin di(yipeeeee ur back), vaishu di....shabs, alina, payal, nans.......hi to all.........how u all r ? i hope fine......
i'm fine ....so...how are you??

@anusha di- i hope ipshita may be this time w'l use her  mind......n bring some romantic n cute scenes b/w ph.which we r dying to see...........i hope she w'l give a shape to our beautiful imagination for  our Ph in today's epsiode
wow heena.....ipshita listens to you.....dekha she actually gave shape to your PH imagination.......LOL

n yes i would like to dedicate these line to PH n specially prem

"luv is a cycle.......
when u luv, u get hurt, when u get hurt, u hate, when u hate , u try to forget, when u try to forget u start missing n when u start missing, eventually u fall in luv againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed "
so our sweetheart prem.......ur doing d same......so plssss bring ur luv back in ur life.......we r missing d chemistry n romance b/w u n heer........n we can't see tears in ur eyes.......

hmmm...lovely lines heena....the love of prem's life hasn't gone anywhere.....its still there...bas thoda sabr rakho.....happy days will be back again.....
vandy

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha10

Originally posted by riks1

Hi sis How r u ? ya even i watched that Harshu is damn cute in that sherwani i just loved him and so does Heer ..she is also damn gorgoeus ..Ya even i am thinking that nominations will be held by this week..Best pati ka award ipsitha ne destroy kardiya ..best beta will be Prem..Fav jodi award thoda competition hain but we must make that couple win ..At any cost they should win yaar Big smile

hey anu....Smile
i'm fine yaar...how are you??
yes...even i loved hc in that sherwaani....the colour suits him a lot......
yes....best pati ........nope no chances......but i guess best beta...best bhai......ke chances hai......and as far as best jodi is concerned......i know there is competition but we will definitely try our best to make hc win......tell me something......isn't there a fav. pati patni category?...i can't recall properly but i guess there is......and if it is there.....our premeer should win it......coz they have the best understanding that a couple should have.....baaki ....will update as soon as the categories are announced......
vandy

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YASMINNNNNNNNNNNNN ME CHOOOOOOOOO KHUSHDancing
hey prii......SmileSmileSmile

How r u?aree kitne baatein karni hai Dancingdekhna tere aate hi jaise jaan aa gayee FC par muaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
HugHugHugHug
bilkul theek bola prii......we've got our life back as yassu......Big smile

waise i thought we were suppose 2 go slow next FC mein abhi baane mein  bahut time haiConfused
oh......thats y i didn't see you posting here yesterday......but i guess the new fc is ready now and we should finish this one asap.......

well abhi waqt nahin hai kal savere sab se milti hun n reply 2 sabka post

wanted 2 post this
okie...i'm here......where are you......after seeing hc in yesterday's epi....got loads to discuss yaar....jaldi aa jaa.........

Think you know Harshad Chopra well?

guys found this quiz on star indya.com

u have 2 answer 15 question abt harshadWinkget startedThumbs Up

okie...will answer this quiz......
vandy

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Hey guys.... just came to post this video...its edited epi for premeer in club part....Wink

Edited by lilsasha - 04 May 2009 at 11:12pm

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged

wow what a beauitful part it was............awesome...............i m choooooo happy.......it was raining outside when i was watching kdmhmd........n i was thinking what a perfect weather, n  perfect moments.n what a perfect dance..........n superb dialouges...........n song which was coming in my mind due to my surrounding was "bheegi bheegi ratoon me aisi barsatoon me"Wink.......u know na y? 
 ohh such a cute dance i was giggling like a monkey all the way while watching itLOL.and also blushing such an awesome dance at one instance i thought Prem wil kiss Heer Embarrassed..but did not kiss Wink..samay ka phaida nahi utha saktha Prem ..LOL..Firstof all i did noot watch first 2 epis as my mom told to study but my sweet sis giving updates and told that cute coming up..Thank god my mom slept in another room and i watched that dance chupke chupke..PH ke liya kya kya karna padtha hain na ?Tongue

ok guys i must say ipshita is still left wid some brian in .........n anusha di my dreams has fulfilled atleast in this episode i don't know abt future one........( that gay3 momAngry.i don't want to talk abt her today atleast).....OHH i said that lady will ruin that first scene she did but she proved that she have brain ClapClap by showing that Perfect dancing jodi Embarrassed

ok frm very starting of d episode i just loved prem...ya he was our prem..in today's epsiode..now i believe that our prem hasn't lost .........that  time i was feeling bad for himCry...gosh d pain in his eyesCryCryCry......bt what perfect dialouges director gave to him this time  when heer asked.......

heer- sirf yehi dena aye the
prem- jhoot bolon ya sach...jawab ek hi hai .dono hi naho bol paonga.......
n when he was saying. to heer......isme khuch medicines......then heer said "agar mein lena bhul gayi...to tum nahi hoagye mujhe yaad dane ke liye".n then he said.i belive ki tum nahi bhulogayi.......itna pata hai ki tum meri baat manogai
heer- ander nahi aaogaye
prem- nahi himmat nahi hai......
heer- aane ki
prem- nahi ander aakar wapas jaane ki......Cry. that time pain of separation was clearly visible in his eyes.........
wah thanks soo much dear ..Hugthanks a ton i missed this first 2 parts and u wrote their dialogues awesomeeeeeeeeeee dialoguess by Prem ..ClapClapWe can really feel his pain in those dialogues Cry 

n a big hug to meher n preet for their awesome idea.......
n then d scene at d entrance of d club was just perfect.........choo cute.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n then photo session.......n u know first time i realised ki definately creatives av used their minds this time.d way prem's frnds(whom so ever they wereLOL) bt their dialouges were making some sense specially when that girl was saying "ki heer ne kitna khuch kiya uske parivaar ke liye" coz i think prem could av told this to his mom also...........as we all know she is aving a memory loss.....she has forget heer's scarifice .....how can she?AngryAngry
exactly the same thing i was telling to my sister that whole ludiana knows wat Heer has done to family but this mom have gone mad or having short term emory loss..stupid Angry..saach kuch bhool gaye..AngryAngry..Now the divorce track is ready and Heer's preggy track is also on the way dear Cry..Meet couple and Prem's freinds are toooooooooooo cute and awesome..I loved all the 3 pairs EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ok for today no gussa.........after that d dance awwwwwwwwwwww it was just fantastic.........Clap...............d dance took me to old days of kdmhmd......specially 12th august episode heer's- prem enagaementDay DreamingDay Dreaming.kya din the........n
after that i just  loved dialouges b/w prem- heer
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww kya dance tha yaar purra ka ppurra memories refresh hogaye even i remmebered hum hain iss pal yahan dream seq after Prem's death and bol na halke halke..The dance is sooooooooooo intense ..I must download the vidoe and save it in system ClapClapClap..PERFECT COUPLE AND PERFECT DANCEStarStar
i wish gay3 mom khuch din ke liye holidays par chali jayen........AngryAngryAngry
Me too wish the same but i could not exactly point out that whats her maiin problem ???? ShockedShockedShockedshe is the one who knows about PH love perfectly still she is hell bent to destroy their realtion but why ???AngryAngry

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anusha10

di after today;s episode i want to share my happiness wid u........i want to hug u tightly.......it was an awesome episode  bt di u know ur right ki i m getting very xcited .......coz we all know what is going to be happened nxt....when prem n gay3 w'l come face to face in nxt epiosdeCryCryCry.may be this time she w'l ask prem to divorce heer to prove himself his sonCry
Toh phir aajao deere kis baar ki Hug...even i am  toooooooooo happy after watching that part yaar..Embarrassed..I know that u are correct about future prediction so i have to agree with u about that sauteli mom of Prem AngryAngry

di u know as today's epsiode was just a beautiful one.....so its time to share happiness.......n u know  whether its disappointment  or happiness in both cases me i w'l share wid u..my di.......HugHugHug
Hug even i am sooooooo excited and happy after watching that part dear ..Take care my sweet sis..u r di i is always there for u Tongue

di chali nikaloo cadbury dairy milk.wid fruits n nutsTongue........yummyyyyyyyyyyy ...............awwwww premmmmm..Chal dethe hoon baba even i am happy yummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy

http://www.presentideas.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/cadburys-chocolate-dairy-milk.jpg

a hug to u di for liking those lines...........n defintaely i av seen d affect of these lines in today's episodeWink
ya even i have seen the affect of those lines in today's epi dear ..Tongue

luv
heena

Post Reply New Post

Go to top