Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by Anusha10

Hello guys How r u ? i am fine .how r u my sweet sis..hope u are fine.di me totally fine  n also happy to see ur msg.....coz ur were missing frm last two days

Hey Heena i think i loved this episode though i did not watch this episode and just saw the caps which nandu posted..i fell in love with Prem juneja which reminded me of THE PREM days Embarrassed his caring for his wife..thats was very sweet..Meet relationship is advancing so much..Heer is awesome yaar even Prem also..his love for heer in the last part when he was seeing heer is soo cute i loved that part soo much..i must watch that scene yaar..di i completey agree wid u that friday episode was relli good ..specially when prem said to preet "mujhe khuch zaroori kam hai".aww thats choooo sweet...n after that when meher said that "prem  fell asleep in car infront of heer's house just to av a single glimpse of herEmbarrassed.thats our prem......, his caring n loving nature "Embarrassed.bt di i don't know y my mind is not allowing me to believe these creatives ..coz they can't make everything to be sorted out so soon b/w our PH...n may be in monday's episode  again prem w'l say something to heer which hurts her more........Cry....coz in d starting of friday's episode d way prem was giving xplanation to preet ,for taking his mom's side...definately not allowing me to think anything poistive....Cry in coming episodes.....

Take care bye guys  u too tc di...Smile.

Edited by angel 16 - 03 May 2009 at 2:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 146)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys........ How are yall doing?..........
Am sure after fridays Epi yall have eased a bit.... especially Prii... cos umeed ki kiran nazar aa rahi hai...Embarrassed

Yeyyyyyy page 146 already........Big smile
Payal -How are u?...... okie will PM u my message for HArshad's birthday... 150pages in 12 days?.... It tough but i will make sure to post atleast 2 times a day....am sure we will have lot of things to discuss cos next week epi is gonna be interesting i think....

Fridays Epi... I loved Harshad's Expressions in the first shot and when he was talking to Preet about Gmom... He was awesome.... I liked his hairstye... and his shirt was wow.... Black really suits him.... Yassu must be very happy......

Making a Sad VM on my fav song usng new program..lets see how it turns out....Confused

Okie dearies take care... *Group Hug*
Regards

Edited by lilsasha - 03 May 2009 at 6:04pm

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel 16

Smile
Originally posted by Anusha10

.di me totally fine  n also happy to see ur msg.....coz ur were missing frm last two days
even i am missing u guys a lot but busy in processing and classes yaar and at nite times my bro takes sys so i have to silent yaar Cry

di i completey agree wid u that friday episode was relli good ..specially when prem said to preet "mujhe khuch zaroori kam hai".aww thats choooo sweet...
umm i have to catch the episode yaar and moreover i am excited with today's episode yaar pata nahi PH kya karenghe " Hum tum ek kamre mein bandh hain " me sounding besharam LOL
n after that when meher said that "prem  fell asleep in car infront of heer's house just to av a single glimpse of herEmbarrassed.thats our prem......, his caring n loving nature "Embarrassed.aww yaar it reminded me of THE PREM yaar for some seconds his loving and caring nature for his wiie that was really soo sweet i loved that soo much yaar EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..how many days we will be angry on our Prem yaar..his love did not reduce for his wife but his loves his mom more than Heer i understood that yaar..so its realy waste of scolding Prem now i got that point Big smile loved that bt di i don't know y my mind is not allowing me to believe these creatives ..coz they can't make everything to be sorted out so soon b/w our PH...n may be in monday's episode  again prem w'l say something to heer which hurts her more........Cry....coz in d starting of friday's episode d way prem was giving xplanation to preet ,for taking his mom's side...definately not allowing me to think anything poistive....Cry in coming episodes.....
exactly the same thing is killing me yaar ..ipsita pe koi barosa nahi hain yaar..what she will do at last moment she showed that last scene just for trps on monday's episode i think so Cry..i am not thinking that any postive will happen in today's epi may be Heer ends with pushing him out and closing door on his face or may be Prem tells that he loves her soo much but on mom's insistance he did it or may be Heer will be shocked to see him and tells him to go before meher comes but Prem puts hand on her lips and lift her up in his arams and puts on bed and give medicines and treat her as a small baby kitna cute scene hain na..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i wish this happens but no hopes on that dirty lady Angry..chal lets wait and watch Tongue

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
anusha please do not post on the other fc..i posted it here rite?,,,u r not to reserve posts before this one finishes...or the mods will close them,...everyone dont dont donttt..post there till dis fc finishes..jo hogayi hain unhein rehney dou,,,,baqi finish this one first.

Edited by -sidrah- - 04 May 2009 at 12:39am

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

Hi Guys........ How are yall doing?..........
Am sure after fridays Epi yall have eased a bit.... especially Prii... cos umeed ki kiran nazar aa rahi hai...Embarrassed
Hello shabs How r u dear ? we are phine..Tongue..Priya hamesha predict karthi hain magar ulta hojatha hain i think Priya is happy now as she got her THE PREM atlest for sometime Embarrassed

Yeyyyyyy page 146 already........Big smile
Payal -How are u?...... okie will PM u my message for HArshad's birthday... 150pages in 12 days?.... It tough but i will make sure to post atleast 2 times a day....am sure we will have lot of things to discuss cos next week epi is gonna be interesting i think....
ya i too read but we will try payal ..i will try my level best to be active ..Big smile

Fridays Epi... I loved Harshad's Expressions in the first shot and when he was talking to Preet about Gmom... He was awesome.... I liked his hairstye... and his shirt was wow.... Black really suits him.... Yassu must be very happy......
umm cute episode loved all the scenes even i am waiting for reapet yaar Embarrassed..ya when he was talking about gmom yaar only one thing came into my mind " prem ne phir se surru kiya yeh maa lecture oh god " catching my forehead LOLLOL..bahut boring hain yaar but loved HC expressions in that when he was saying " soojaungha, badalungha.." to Preet i loved that Big smile..Black best suits harshu yaar any doubt in that Embarrassed..missing yassu soo much yaar Cry

Making a Sad VM on my fav song usng new program..lets see how it turns out....Confused
umm making Vm all the best song toh batade shabnam WinkWink

Okie dearies take care... *Group Hug*
HugTae care dear Tongue
Regards

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sidrah-

anusha please do not post on the other fc..i posted it here rite?,,,u r not to reserve posts before this one finishes...or the mods will close them,...everyone dont dont donttt..post there till dis fc finishes..jo hogayi hain unhein rehney dou,,,,baqi finish this one first.

sorry sidrah..i will not repeat this again ..Cryextremely sorry yaar Tongue

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
oops i logged in to this fc after posting there...sowee Sid..i saw rakshu, payal and all reserving so i followed them...sowee dear..... this post is not waste. will edit after tomms epi..
Anu - will reply u tomm.

Edit: Vandy followed me...LOL...she has apologised too Sid, she doesnt want to waste 1 post here so asked me to say sorry to u on her behalf..... "Sorry"

bye dearies......

edit: Yes cos i gave her that link and she followed me, and then i checked current fc where u said no posting at new fc.....anyways we both are sorry....

Edited by lilsasha - 06 May 2009 at 2:14am

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

oops i logged in to this fc after posting there...sowee Sid..i saw rakshu, payal and all reserving so i followed them...sowee dear..... this post is not waste. will edit after tomms epi..
Anu - will reply u tomm.

Edit: Vandy followed me...LOL...she has apologised too Sid, she doesnt want to waste 1 post here so asked me to say sorry to u on her behalf..... "Sorry"

bye dearies......

Thats  okay now..btw very ironic?...Vandy followed u immediatelyBig smile..what a coincidence no?!Tongueand she reserved it like wise after you exactly...Tongue

Edited by -sidrah- - 04 May 2009 at 3:13am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top