Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 146)

-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sidrah-

anusha please do not post on the other fc..i posted it here rite?,,,u r not to reserve posts before this one finishes...or the mods will close them,...everyone dont dont donttt..post there till dis fc finishes..jo hogayi hain unhein rehney dou,,,,baqi finish this one first.

sorry sidrah..i will not repeat this again ..Cryextremely sorry yaar Tongue

lilsasha Goldie
lilsasha
lilsasha

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
oops i logged in to this fc after posting there...sowee Sid..i saw rakshu, payal and all reserving so i followed them...sowee dear..... this post is not waste. will edit after tomms epi..
Anu - will reply u tomm.

Edit: Vandy followed me...LOL...she has apologised too Sid, she doesnt want to waste 1 post here so asked me to say sorry to u on her behalf..... "Sorry"

bye dearies......

edit: Yes cos i gave her that link and she followed me, and then i checked current fc where u said no posting at new fc.....anyways we both are sorry....

Edited by lilsasha - 06 May 2009 at 2:14am
OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

oops i logged in to this fc after posting there...sowee Sid..i saw rakshu, payal and all reserving so i followed them...sowee dear..... this post is not waste. will edit after tomms epi..
Anu - will reply u tomm.

Edit: Vandy followed me...LOL...she has apologised too Sid, she doesnt want to waste 1 post here so asked me to say sorry to u on her behalf..... "Sorry"

bye dearies......

Thats  okay now..btw very ironic?...Vandy followed u immediatelyBig smile..what a coincidence no?!Tongueand she reserved it like wise after you exactly...Tongue

Edited by -sidrah- - 04 May 2009 at 3:13am
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
guys the telecast date of SPA has been declared.......Big smileBig smile

and the awards will be held on 30th may in mumbai........

it will be telecasted... on 11th june 2009
don't miss it.......
i guess the nominations will be announced this week....so get ready to start voting......HC and kis des should win all the categories and we should make sure of thatSmileSmileSmile

@ sidrah...i'm sorry for posting on the new fc....i logged in after 3 days and was under the impression that this fc must've finished.....IF is giving me probs thats y i asked shab for the link.......and she gave me.......its not ironical that i reserved just after shab......but.... in the fact that i followed the general trend of reserving posts like others on a new fc....... and only after shab logged in at this fc did she realise the mistake and told me abt it......Smile
vandy

Edited by riks1 - 04 May 2009 at 4:16am
HarshadianNo1 Goldie
HarshadianNo1
HarshadianNo1

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
HELLOOO EVERYBODYBig smile

I am backLOL....Before one year LOL.....even befire HC's bday and am very very happyBig smile

But the net connection here sucks yaarCry....Jo bhi ho I will at
least be in touchBig smile

My routine  here is very hectic But I will post as I get timeBig smile
Next FC is already on 3rd pageShockedLOL
Bekhande kahi ke kisne kiya yeh sabOuch

BTW I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCHCry

At present the show is totally soo so nonwatchable...but yet i watch it
and HC in black againDay Dreaming......Shabs did miss me a lot.....hai naHug

Ok I have to go now
Will go thru pages laterSmile

Will post daily atleast once.....Love you all
YassuBig smile

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarshadianNo1

HELLOOO EVERYBODYBig smile

I am backLOL....Before one year LOL.....even befire HC's bday and am very very happyBig smile

But the net connection here sucks yaarCry....Jo bhi ho I will at
least be in touchBig smile

My routine  here is very hectic But I will post as I get timeBig smile
Next FC is already on 3rd pageShockedLOL
Bekhande kahi ke kisne kiya yeh sabOuch

BTW I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCHCry

At present the show is totally soo so nonwatchable...but yet i watch it
and HC in black againDay Dreaming......Shabs did miss me a lot.....hai naHug

Ok I have to go now
Will go thru pages laterSmile

Will post daily atleast once.....Love you all
YassuBig smile

i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy.............................
welcome back yassu......welcome back!!
dekha.......we all were sooooo right.......you are here....with us........i can't tell you how happy i am.........
arrey sirf shab ne nahi.........hum sab ne tujhe miss kiyaa.....
oh god!!!...i still can't believe it.........
i missed you tooo yaar........
chal will look forward to your posts.......
timings decide kar lete hai.....abb main , tu aur peii shayad ek hi time par honge......
love always
vandy
heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hi guys.....a bug huggy to all.....i know every one is waiting for 8.30 p.m..me too..my imaginations is going romantic n more romantic wid passing of every hourWinkWinkWink........like anusha di said "hum tum ek kamre me band ho aur chaabi kho jaye......teri neno ki bhul bhuliyon me heer ko jaye"Embarrassed.i hope khuch ulta na ho jaye.......but be positiveTongue

ok isse phele main khuch aur sochon......hi to anusha di, pri di, vandana di, yasmin di(yipeeeee ur back), vaishu di....shabs, alina, payal, nans.......hi to all.........how u all r ? i hope fine......

@yasmin di- di welcome back........frm last many days i was asking frm every one abt u?.specially when alina posted abt HC black sheet scene......how hot he was looking......n specially abt ur reactions........Wink...........i m chooooooo happy that finally ur back ........i was missing u. specially ur word "BEKANDHI".omg i m hearing this word after agesLOLLOLLOL....how r u di?.......
n yes  now these days its better not to talk abt kdmhmd.....Cry

@anusha di- i hope ipshita may be this time w'l use her  mind......n bring some romantic n cute scenes b/w ph.which we r dying to see...........i hope she w'l give a shape to our beautiful imagination for  our Ph in today's epsiode

@shabs- hi shabs......waiting to catch ur vmSmile

n yes i would like to dedicate these line to PH n specially prem

"luv is a cycle.......
when u luv, u get hurt, when u get hurt, u hate, when u hate , u try to forget, when u try to forget u start missing n when u start missing, eventually u fall in luv againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed "
so our sweetheart prem.......ur doing d same......so plssss bring ur luv back in ur life.......we r missing d chemistry n romance b/w u n heer........n we can't see tears in ur eyes.......

luv
heena
-Anusha- IF-Rockerz
-Anusha-
-Anusha-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

guys the telecast date of SPA has been declared.......Big smileBig smile

and the awards will be held on 30th may in mumbai........

it will be telecasted... on 11th june 2009
don't miss it.......
i guess the nominations will be announced this week....so get ready to start voting......HC and kis des should win all the categories and we should make sure of thatSmileSmileSmile
Hi sis How r u ? ya even i watched that Harshu is damn cute in that sherwani i just loved him and so does Heer ..she is also damn gorgoeus ..Ya even i am thinking that nominations will be held by this week..Best pati ka award ipsitha ne destroy kardiya ..best beta will be Prem..Fav jodi award thoda competition hain but we must make that couple win ..At any cost they should win yaar Big smile

vandy

Go to top