Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel 16

Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Heyloo ,Heena hi alina.....SmileSmile

Wow guys you all are going great...Congrats finally we are on 141pg of this FC and I can see Nans di coming with a link !!!! even i m xcited for new fc..... I guess every1 is excited to see it !!!!

By this time you all must have seen or read about the yesterday's episode, well I really dont have anything to say i m damn tired of watching all this nonsense BT destructives should get some brain now !!!!! relli creatives need to use their mind in a different way coz it is filled only wid rotten n scik ideas.they r spoiling kdmhmdAngryAngry They r really spoiling each and every thing in kdmhmd especially every relation of Prem i m hating them!!!!AngryAngryAngry
Anyway when before going to break they showed a coming up scene in which Lallu says that "If tum apni Maa k kehne par uski Bahu ko ghar se nikal saktay ho toh kya mere kehne pe meri beti ko ghar wapis nahi la saktay???" I was desperately waiting to watch this scene specially Prems's answer to this. But all went wrong. I mean i was thinking that Prem will say Yes I will Bring heer back but he said NO he wont as Heer is wrong as due to her Gayatri is in Pain !!!!
alina he is not our prem whom we did know.he is changed he is only his mom's son.....i feel frustated while watching yesterday's episode......n .....literally prem's behaviour n his mind blowing thinking making me shout at him at top of my lung.......is he blind can't he see heer's tear..bt definately his mother's tears were visible bt not his wife..to him...d way he was looking at heerAngry...Angry..now i don't want heer to come back wid prem......or even she w'l come back.i want her ......that she make him realise his mistake...by keeping distance fmr him
Ya I know he have become blind in heer's case !!!!  It wud really be good if heer stays angry from him when he will realize his mistake he will definitely go back to Heer maybe at that time heer will say him that he needs to say so many sorries to her and maybe we all could see some manofying scenes for which we all are eagerly waiting....i hope this happens really soon!!!!

I don't understand how can he think Heer is wrong??? Why can't he see what Preet,Lalit and Kulraj can see in gayatri??? I really feels pity on Prem !! But I do think somewhere he do feels himself as guilty as he can not see in anyone's eyes while answering to their question!!!!! alina i don't know..bt yesterday's his eyes were saying something else.....there was no love for heer in his eyes when he left wid gayatri mom...he didn't bother for heer's tear........Cry.yy..when she need him most....he left.....Well Heena...there is still some love left for heer in him as the way he thought heer in his room and then they both were talking to each other it really shows he loves her but his mom comes first to him so maybe that is the reason you couldn't found that love in his eyes!!!

heenaSmilelove you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
a big hug to all....pri di, anusha di, vandana di, yasmindi ( i m missing her a lot where is she?), shabs, alina, nans, vaishu di........hi to all hc fc members........

guys i hope u won't kill me after seeing nxt few lines of my post.........bt today i m quite happy after watching kdmhmd.......u know y coz of our heer.first time in whole kdmhmd i av seen this side of  heer .......who has started to recognise herself..... today who stood  for herself........tears were still their in her eyes bt still  her words were true " prem tumne wahi bola jo tumhe sahi laga........to acha hoga jo tum nahi bolna chahte wo mat bola. '..............i know may be u guys think that she has done wrong...coz that was a chance when prem-heer could av talked n might av solved out their misunderstanding.......bt do u think that prem kehta "ki tum wapas aajoye" .nahi ..........coz his mother hasn't told him to bring her back till now......n may be instead of apologising or confronting........wo pochata "tumne ma ko aanson kuon diye ".......(kunki muje tumhare tears to dekhe hi nahi Angry)............

i hope now prem w'l realise how its easy to hurt ur love bt how its difficult to bear when ur love itself starts moving away frm u.........Cry

n i want to give a biggggggggggg hug to preet n meher....they r supebbbbbbb.love u bothEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

luv
heena

Edited by angel 16 - 30 April 2009 at 11:08am

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hello Harshadians !!!!!!

Well I know you people already know that today was Premeer scene all thanks to Heena but the news which I want to share is that today HC was in Black !!!!!! Last time when he was in black Yasmin di was there with us I know she would be dieing to discuss this with us as again her wish is fulfilled and Harshad wore black !!!! He was looking damn hot in black !!!!! I miss Yasmin di !!!!!

Finally there was a Premeer scene and all thanks to Preet and Meher...they both rock man!!!!
I totally agree with you Heena its good that heer stopped him saying those words as she knows it hurts him when he says those words.....come on Prem....now you should see how much she understands you...Any way I m damn despo to see tomorrow's episode as I think Preet and Meher will be planning more and I hope this time Maya doesn't listen to them...I don't understand this thing why every time Maya gets chance to listen all the private stuff of others and when she is planning out something horrible why every1 doesnt listen to it !!! I hope the true colors of Maya would be disclose really soon!!!!

luv Alina

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel 16

a big hug to all....pri di, anusha di, vandana di, yasmindi ( i m missing her a lot where is she?), shabs, alina, nans, vaishu di........hi to all hc fc members........hey heena *BIG HUG* 2 u alsoBig smile

guys i hope u won't kill me after seeing nxt few lines of my post.........bt today i m quite happy after watching kdmhmd.......u know y coz of our heer.first time in whole kdmhmd i av seen this side of  heer .......who has started to recognise herself..... today who stood  for herself........tears were still their in her eyes bt still  her words were true " prem tumne wahi bola jo tumhe sahi laga........to acha hoga jo tum nahi bolna chahte wo mat bola. '..............well heena destructives gave her these dialogues purposely 2 show that heer has added 4 n 4 n came 2 her conclusion but i wanted 2 hear wht now he had 2 sayOuchbut chalo wht ever they give us as i said i m not giving my brains any more troubleLOL

i m confused as 2 wht heer meant yeh dusri wajah hai i don't wanna commentLOLLOLLOL

i know may be u guys think that she has done wrong...coz that was a chance when prem-heer could av talked n might av solved out their misunderstanding.......bt do u think that prem kehta "ki tum wapas aajoye" .nahi ..........coz his mother hasn't told him to bring her back till now......n may be instead of apologising or confronting........wo pochata "tumne ma ko aanson kuon diye ".......(kunki muje tumhare tears to dekhe hi nahi Angry)............nahin he won't bring heer back he made it clear that gayatri nahin chahti so heer won't cum back n heer also knows prem won;t cum 2 take her back she herself said it yesterdayOuch

yeh Meher kya bakwasi kar rahi thi forget everything n cum back why r u angry n bla bla bla................plzzzz girl u don't know wht it feels 2 be humiliated n thrown out by ur hubby with no fault of ursAngryso just shut ur mouth n least support ur sister in her decisionAngry

i hope now prem w'l realise how its easy to hurt ur love bt how its difficult to bear when ur love itself starts moving away frm u.........Crynahin Prem nahin samjhega u heard naa wht he said mere pyaar ko rishtey ko kuch nahin hua Angryhe does'nt  have ratti bhar bhi realisationAngry

n i want to give a biggggggggggg hug to preet n meher....they r supebbbbbbb.love u bothEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedheena i wanna say don't get hopes n built castles in air yeh plan bahut bada flop hone wala hai maya mata already saw them happy happy in night n she already suspects ke sumthing is fishyAngryAngryAngryshe will instigate gayatri against heer saying she is using her sister 2 cum back Ouch

u know only part i liked was heer herself gave the keys 2 prem  least she will not be insulted for thisTongue

Preet-meher scene was excellent awesome loved it bery much but  this is suppose to be Premeer's eternal love story...and the biggest joke of the serial is that Meet who are yet to find the meaning of love themselves are making two eternal lovers Prem and Heer realise what they mean to each other!!! ROFL
ROFL

after u cry for ur broken hope its better u accept seperation bahutttttttttt LAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KHICHNE WALA HAIAngry

luv
heena

Edited by bellle4u - 30 April 2009 at 10:42pm

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Hello Harshadians !!!!!!hey alinaBig smile

Well I know you people already know that today was Premeer scene all thanks to Heena but the news which I want to share is that today HC was in Black !!!!!! Last time when he was in black Yasmin di was there with us I know she would be dieing to discuss this with us as again her wish is fulfilled and Harshad wore black !!!! He was looking damn hot in black !!!!! I miss Yasmin di !!!!!sahi kaha MISSING YASMIN CHO MUCHCryCryCryKash aaj woh hoti we would have talked n vented out our anger the more the merrierLOLn i also wanted read her POV abt this whole thingCry

Finally there was a Premeer scene and all thanks to Preet and Meher...they both rock man!!!!haan preet-meher were cutest yesterdayTonguebut maya mata is already suspecting toh bahut bada flop hone wala hai yeh planOuch

Sorry heena aur alina 2 break ur hopes but wanna say don't fall in these ppl's trap  ek episode kal tha theek tha thet 2 we got this after 3 worst episodes i m sure aaj friday hai aur crapp episode hogaAngry

I totally agree with you Heena its good that heer stopped him saying those words as she knows it hurts him when he says those words.....come on Prem....now you should see how much she understands you...well alina kya fayda why should only heer understandAngryHeer has always proves she is a PERFECT DAUGHER,SISTER,PREMIKA N NOW A WIFEClap

Seems Prem ne misunderstanding ka theek ale rakha ahi n heer ne samjahne kaAngryaise nahin chalegaAngryAngry

Any way I m damn despo to see tomorrow's episode as I think Preet and Meher will be planning more and I hope this time Maya doesn't listen to them...I don't understand this thing why every time Maya gets chance to listen all the private stuff of others and when she is planning out something horrible why every1 doesnt listen to it !!! I hope the true colors of Maya would be disclose really soon!!!!alina exactly maya saw n she is doubting them so i m sure plan fail hone wala hai leading 2 more misunderstanding between PH n gayatri venting more anger n hatred towards heerDead

Abt Prem these destructives have turned hamare prem in 2  a "UNIVERSAL HYPOCRIT"Angryu know he only has a right 2 keep saying rubbish 2 heer n koi aur kahe toh he is concerned yesterday when pret acted all angry n said heer bhabhi he immediately was concerned "PREET GUUSE MEIN HAI KAHIN HEER KO KUCH KEH NAA DE"accha LOOK WHO'S TALKINGDead

Also u noticed Maya was badmouthing Heer abt keys lallu n prem heard naa wht he did just went awayAngryAngrywah wah SHABASH PREMAngry

luv Alina

Edited by bellle4u - 30 April 2009 at 10:55pm

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

hey alinaBig smile Hey Priya di !!!!

sahi kaha MISSING YASMIN CHO MUCHCryCryCryKash aaj woh hoti we would have talked n vented out our anger the more the merrierLOLn i also wanted read her POV abt this whole thingCry Ya di Yasmin di ki kammi mehsoos ho rahi hai !! I know like us she wud also be dieing to discuss all her POV and even anger and how HC was looking in black...all that stuff with us !!! We Miss You Yasmin di I hope time passes soon and she comes back asap !!!!

haan preet-meher were cutest yesterdayTonguebut maya mata is already suspecting toh bahut bada flop hone wala hai yeh planOuch I guess di Preet have seen Maya out side his room and he changed his plan as remember that shocked expression on her face maybe Preet is trying to fool her too!!!!

Sorry heena aur alina 2 break ur hopes but wanna say don't fall in these ppl's trap  ek episode kal tha theek tha thet 2 we got this after 3 worst episodes i m sure aaj friday hai aur crapp episode hogaAngry Priya please be positive...we need some positivity here... I hope like yesterday aaj ka bhi episode acha ho...no matter how they will end it as after it there is a long boring weekend so maybe ending wont be that much good !!!!

well alina kya fayda why should only heer understandAngryHeer has always proves she is a PERFECT DAUGHER,SISTER,PREMIKA N NOW A WIFEClap
Seems Prem ne misunderstanding ka theek ale rakha ahi n heer ne samjahne kaAngryaise nahin chalegaAngryAngry I know Nahi chalega aisa...aakhir kab tak Prem will misunderstand her !!!!!AngryAngryAngry but Priya di this shows how much he loves his Maa which I don't think happens nowadays but I think he should at least for once have to talk to Heer to clear up all the things...I hope today they get sometime to talk !!!!

alina exactly maya saw n she is doubting them so i m sure plan fail hone wala hai leading 2 more misunderstanding between PH n gayatri venting more anger n hatred towards heerDeadWell di I have nothing to say about this !!! But I don't understand now why the Hell Maya is doing all this !!!! I mean firstly she wanted to do this because she wanted to separate Premeer but now ....for money !!!! Isn't she have more money than Juneja's so now why the hell she is after money???AngryAngryAngry

Abt Prem these destructives have turned hamare prem in 2  a "UNIVERSAL HYPOCRIT"Angryu know he only has a right 2 keep saying rubbish 2 heer n koi aur kahe toh he is concerned yesterday when pret acted all angry n said heer bhabhi he immediately was concerned "PREET GUUSE MEIN HAI KAHIN HEER KO KUCH KEH NAA DE"accha LOOK WHO'S TALKINGDead Priya di I think he have only given that much right to himself and agar koi aur Heer ko kuch bhi bolay he thinks she will be hurt but he never thought that if he is going to do the same thing so what if Heer is also hurt !!!! I mean Prem doesn't want any1 else to point fingers on Heer but he himself can !!!!!! Creatives have really ruined his character!!!!!

Also u noticed Maya was badmouthing Heer abt keys lallu n prem heard naa wht he did just went awayAngryAngrywah wah SHABASH PREMAngryPriya di when the showed that Lallu n Prem have heard it so my eyes were on Prem...as usual... and di I saw an evil smile on his face it was looking like he is planning something but nothing happened maybe they show this today !! I hope they does !!!!!

Ok Guys now I guess I wont be around as I got news my exams are not postponed so now again I m back to studies!!!!! Take care !!!
I hope when I came back You guys are on a new FC !!!
Take care And
Keep Rocking
Love You All
 ~~Alina~~

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

.hey heenaSmile..how are you??? DI I M FINE. WATS ABT U?
yes...they have killed him......poori tarah se...isse toh accha gs track tha...atleast he was moved by heer's pain...........LOLdi u bet earlier  tracks were just awesome......atleast prem to bilkul wahi tha jise hum pasand karte hain.....u know i feel that when they were not together,... firstly coz of DJ n then RR ......at that time  we were aving hopes that definately they w'l be together one day.......bt now i feel frustrated.....coz earlier "wo dur hokar bhi pass the" aur ab "wo pass hokar bhi dur hain "which hurts moreCry
 LOLyupp...we definitely will.....LOLLOLLOL

........abb..mujhe bhi yehi lag raha hai......he is saying that he loves her....but...now i have serious doubts abt it.......Ouch....di he loves onnly one person his mom.aur sab sirf kehane ke liye hai...........DeadDeadDead

now this is something which is totally immpossible heena......one touch from prem...and heer will melt like iceLOLdi ab main khuch nahi keha sakti......coz its universal fact which no one can deny.........coz any one can felt just under d strong gaze of prem or harshad......so what effect a touch of his can bring i can understand bt still heer need to be strong in front of him........which is impossibleLOL .i know

yes exactly......you will not believe heena.....i had never watched a single show in the last 3 yrs.....wen i saw prem i actually started idolising him......as person...as a human being.....and became emotionally attached to this character.......abb...the creatives are not understanding that by killing his character.....they are killing the audience i completely agree wid u di..even i had promised  myself after
death of sujal in  kth that i w'l not watch any show of BT ...bt definately it was harshad n his prem's character.......coz  of which i could n't control myself frm watching kdmhmd.n its just coz of harshadEmbarrassed i watching this show in this pathetic track also............ 

arrey heena...ruk jaa......aisa mat bol...don't give any ideas to the creatives plzzz.....di seriously i m just telling ki may be he w'l do so...........coz i know these creatives can't see prem -heer together .......i don't understand these BT ppls y after some time they start giving more importance to vilans in their story......n distract frm d actual story line......thats prem-heer .their eternal love...........

yes....thats the reason i still watch this show.....if hc wouldn't have been here....i would have left the show lonnnngggg back.......
and......hc in white kurta..was just......In LoveBlings hspace5 now in black shirt......Blings hspace5Blings hspace5
vandy
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Edited by angel 16 - 01 May 2009 at 1:36am

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Ya I know he have become blind in heer's case !!!!  It wud really be good if heer stays angry from him when he will realize his mistake he will definitely go back to Heer maybe at that time heer will say him that he needs to say so many sorries to her and maybe we all could see some manofying scenes for which we all are eagerly waiting....i hope this happens really soon!!!! i m agree wid u......heer should make him realise his mistake......by saying something like this " prem i need some time to think once again for our relation.coz u av hurt me so much that now i afraid that what if u w'l do something like this again......coz now i don't av power to bear ur harsh words again..u aven't trusted me when u need to be...."Cry.......n yes then i want some neautiful n romantic manofying sceneEmbarrassed......i would like gayatri to give minimum 3-4 slaps both veera n maya n then apologise to heer....when ever truth w'l come out

Well Heena...there is still some love left for heer in him as the way he thought heer in his room and then they both were talking to each other it really shows he loves her but his mom comes first to him so maybe that is the reason you couldn't found that love in his eyes!!! Cry..how can prem lose his trust on heer just coz of few misunderstandings......where is that prem who could av d power to read heer's eyes....d truth n love in her eyes..where is he?

heenaSmilelove you

Edited by angel 16 - 01 May 2009 at 1:51am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top