Fan Fictions

Help me choose concept for my next ff

Poll Question: Scroll down to read the concept.

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
35 [72.92%]
13 [27.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hiiiiii everyone......as you all know my 2nd ff is about to end & I'm confused regarding the selection of concept for my new ff.....I know after bhulbhulaya & laaga chunri mein daag many want to see me writing a new ff.I've tried my hands in horror & romance & now i want to again do something different.Hence my this ff will be based on murder mystery & will be full of suspense.Regarding this ff i've 2 concepts in mind.Please read the concepts & let me know where your interest lies in.
CONCEPT 1:
Armaan & Riddhima are super models.They have been dating each other since 2 years.They always felt contented with each other.Their story started with being friends initially & then falling in love.Their chemistry is considered to be the best on stage.Both are famous & have a lot of name in the fashion world.They got a new assignment on international level.All super models are invited for this fashion show.Both of them are very excited for this new assignment not only will they get more fame but also they'll get lot of time to spend together.They are about to meet many new people on this adventure.But will this adventure be as they are thinking to be?No there is more to this.1 by 1 models are being raped & killed in the event & no one knows who is the desperate person behind this.Riddhima has started getting threatening calls & mails from this person.Will armaan be able to save her?Will they find the real culprit?Or will a innocent lose his life?

CONCEPT 2:
Armaans wife maya died.People feel she had suiceded.No one knows the real reason.But armaan is sure maya can never suicide.He knows she has been murdered.He & maya have been friends since childhood.He knows her in & out as they were more of best friends than husband-wife.He wants revenge from maya's murderer.On his way of hunting her murderer he meets riddhima gupta.Both deeply fall in love & riddhima decides to help armaan.But is everything as it seems?Is riddhima really what she claims to be & is armaan completely true to riddhima?Do they both have exactly the same face they show to be or is there much more to be revealed to this?Join me on this adventure to reveal many mysteries & know who is the murderer.

P.S: Be careful in casting your vote as each & every vote is a deciding factor.

Edited by pinky_5 - 09 February 2009 at 10:25pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help me choose concept for my next ff" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SH-

IF-Rockerz

-SH-

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Pinky..
Its #2 for me...

Jodubai

Goldie

Jodubai

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Pinky,

Its concept 2 for me..too!!

ammy_sreejoyee

ammy_sreejoyee

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jodubai

Hi Pinky,

Its concept 2 for me..too!!
Pinky concept 2 is very intersting ..full of thrills so i wud prefer concept 2...And plz PM me whn u update ur 1st part...I want to b ur 1st audience luv Sreejoyee

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

hi pinky,

its number 1 for me, i know it has less votes, but i just found it more interesting LOL

u should definitely write on both concept,  once ur done the one that wins this vote hahahah

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
wow pinky wohooo 1 more hehe nd u told me u'll gonna start one more ff as i luv ur ff with super thrill nd suspense hehehe i'll also go for 2nd vry intresting full of suspense nd thrill cont sooooooon
luv yachu

cute_madhu

Goldie

cute_madhu

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Di!!!!
U knw wht I want..

It's #1 buh naturally..
actually I tink the second one has been explored in a FF or two..may be a lil..buh still..Buh concept one is rilli way betta..
I wud love to read it deary..

par personally I feel..U shud hav put another option of both..Tht wud hav got maximum votes...I wud hav been the first one to vote for both lolll....

buh still #1....

Eagerly waitin for it di.....Do PM me wheneva u start it....

Love ya loads......tccccccc

-Ur's Ever MadhuEmbarrassed

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
# 1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top