India-Forums

!!Your Perfect Valentine <3 !! (Page 3)

-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Simran*

Originally posted by -Pinky-

What should your perfect valentine look like?
tall or short..taller than me!
muscular or skinny.. somewhat muscular.. but not too muscular.. i don't want  a body guard!LOL
eye color.. doesn't matter.. i prefer brown eyes though cuz they are warm.
dressing style.. anything descent?
hair color.. black/brown
hair length.. strictly short!!
hair type - straight, curly or wavy? doesn't matter

i also like dimplesLOL

What kind of personality should he/she have?
(shy or outgoing? calm or hyper? a goody-goody.. or a rebel? etc etc)
a good sense of humour.. someone who can make me laugh.. 
easy going.. .. really calm..doesn't have a temper.. or too much attitude or  ego..
friendly nature.. and someone who can win anyone over..
 a cheerful, positive personality..
i don't care if hes shy or outgoing..as long as hes not so shy that he doesn't even talk to me lol..

What are some good qualities that they MUST have?
reliable, trustworthy, funny and respectful!

What are some bad qualities that they absolutely shouldn't have?
 drinking n  smoking

We have all heard about how opposites attract.. but who attracts you? Do you want them to be similar to you or different?
it depends... but he shudnt be too different or.. too similar either.. a balance would be good!

Lastly, post a picture of any celebrity who comes CLOSEST to your perfect valentine!!Big smile
surprise surprise.. LOL

hey  i also  wanted to post armis photo but  i dint bc i hv a complexion like ragni and he dint go for looks  ..  but ragni pure heart so tht touched me ..  and thts why i selected ranbeer

ohhh... awwww! i hope u get your ranbeer
-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Oh wow, great choices!

Pinky - I bet half the girls in this world want to have Karan as their life partner Embarrassed Too bad he's already taken Cry

-Mahi

i know!!... who wouldn't want karan??hes like perfect... shraddha is damn lucky Embarrassed

Definitely! I love him more for his acting, though, he's just amazing and he always puts his unique touches to the scene!  Perfect guy, I must say! Embarrassed

-Mahi

xsweetbabygyalx Senior Member
xsweetbabygyalx
xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

interesting thread pinky.....well i already found my valentine in my golden year which was 3years ago and he lives in Mumbai and is very well settled in with his career but am also planning to settle down there after we get married....we stay in touch via emails and webcam ok so here it goesEmbarrassed

He's 5'10" has black colored eyes and hair....He's a body builder so obviously he has this great physique similar to Aftab Shivisdani's in De Taali.....his hair is short, he grew it long a long time ago so I asked him to cut his hair short so he did and i can't tell if his hair is curly, wavy or straight because he either wears hair gel or his hair is a bit silky....his dressing style is cool, classy and comfortable.....i think he usually dresses casual.....I always wanted an Indian boyfriend with cute adorable black eyes, sweet charming style and good physique so he basically covers all of those physical appearance expectations of mine.
I was expecting him to be honest, understanding, broad minded, tranquil, easy going, and a bit naughty (full of pranks and sharartein) as a result.....he meets all of my personality expectations but of course his own personality is a surprise package for me as he's really amazing......his sense of humor, his pranks, his teases and his acts adds the entertainment in our relationship....he's the shy type of a guy but doesn't admit it, he's easy going, so naughty, caring, kind hearted, outgoing and that's all i can think of right now.....so far, I really love his personality......of course, nobody's perfect but I just love him the way he is.....I love it whenever I make him feel special, he gets soo quiet and I always wonder what's wrong with him but later i realize he feels special....duh meLOL
The good quality he has are.....saying whatever's in his mind, understanding my situations, always being honest, clarifying my misunderstandings for the times we fought, throwing a joke to cheer me up for the times he got me upset, realizing his mistakes, being obedient (to my suggestions and advices which are good for him), caring for me just as i care for him and lastly.....loving me straight from the heartEmbarrassed
bad qualities.....erm he doesn't have any bad qualities actually but the only thing annoys me the most about him is whenever he doesn't understand what I said, he doesn't even bother telling me the fact he's confused with whatever I said.....I want him to tell me where he got confused in my words because I don't want him to keep confusing himself all the time as that can kinda trigger to mind games (such as "may be she meant was this or may be she meant that" like having a complete different opinion with 2 different options).....the other quality is smoking, he was anti smoke but i have no clue what triggered him to smoke but I really hope he has quit now.
We have all heard about how opposites attract.. but who attracts you? Do you want them to be similar to you or different?
we're semi opposite of each other.....our personalities are slightly different but not much.....only difference is he's more outgoing then I am.....we both are hardworking, easy going, understanding, caring, honest and broadminded and etc.....we both actually like 99 percent of the same exact things esp Bollywood and Hollywood stars, Bollywood soundtracks, the same adventures and I think that's about it......the other difference is that he was born and raised in India whereas I was in America but am a pure desi where i can understand urdu and hindi both.
Lastly, post a picture of any celebrity who comes CLOSEST to your perfect valentine!!

Edited by xsweetbabygyalx - 11 February 2009 at 5:13pm
xsweetbabygyalx Senior Member
xsweetbabygyalx
xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

mmm i guess a guy posting this 1st is ok...hehe....

tall or short.. i am 6-6'2 so medium tall is cool, so 5'2-5'10 i guess?

muscular or skinny..eww muscular, that means she will beat me up! lol kidding, fightig will never happen...I would say fit, bc i am and we can jog run on the beach togther..and when she is winning, i will push her in the water. then pick her up before the jelly fishies sting her, bc to cure a sting you have to.......hehehe! jk..

eye color.. anything as long as she can see my smile when i look at her in the water screaming at me...awww thats romance yar..

dressing style.. anything, but i think its nice when a girl looks nice (I dont really like makeup bc i believe in natural beauty, also busines style is superr nice...or dressing like a regular tired person is cool)

hair color..anything, but i love black straight hrrr!

hair length..anything bc ppl look good with thier self as a whole.

hair type - straight, curly or wavy? okay, thats going wayyy overboardLOL i <3 straight hair is nice, but as i said anyone can look good depending on their overall precense.

but you know what i mean? go ahead and describe your valentine in terms of physical aspect!

annoying, loud, spicy (as in dearing), a little tomboyish, can cook well (bc i can too), not afraid to argue, believes in her rights, mm....and has a nice back! woot! :P by back i mean pants!Embarrassed

she, outgoing and a little rebelish, bc i am the goody-goody type most of the time. I am the one who says, hey we should do that bc the police might come....But i think being outgoing is great.

must love her parents, thats it. Bc once u do that, that person (shuld) be nice and sweet to all.

(something that drives you crazy.. in a bad way ofcorse)
mmm too argumentive, pagal, unambitious, not fun, and...bad habits like smoking eww...

different, someone who is a mini rebel but knows how to play nice i guess...I wouldnt want a extreme goody goody, bc i am one! woot! jk...really tho, i think it varies...

Lastly, post a picture of any celebrity who comes CLOSEST to your perfect valentine!!Big smile

Hi...can i see your shirt tag....Oh yeah, i was right, "Made in Heaven"....Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

awww soo sweet.....enjoyed ur jokes....they were hilarious and I enjoyed ur celeb pics.....hope u will find ur ideal girl who has the same caring heart as me LOL to keep u happy just as i keep my bf happy :p but i will definitely pray for u my friend to help u find that girl of urs willing to GOD....keep your hopes up high Wink you never know when you'll find her and hope she will turn out to be a surprise package for you
yourmombiatch IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

@vinu.. haha nice nice.. but describe to karo yaar!LOL---thanx buddyBig smile!! sure i will describe sooon

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Ok..here goes My answers!!Big smile

tall or short.. I am around 6ft....acutly I dont mind about the height bt above 5'5 is ok i thinkWink
muscular or skinny..LOL medium
eye color.. I like big eyes...black or brown......I think i hav brown eyeSmile

dressing style.. Normal... comfertable dress...

hair color..
black

hair length..long or short no probsBig smile

hair type - straight, curly or wavy? okay, thats going wayyy overboardLOL --any

but you know what i mean? go ahead and describe your valentine in terms of physical aspect!---mmLOL

I like Shy n carm n goody-goody or rebel LOL Smtime I feel am a rebel....Wink

I love traveling/cooking/gardening/musics...n sometime I do anchoring cultural programs ,I do all works at my home,Active n many things so if she like n enjoy these things... then am happyWink

(something that drives you crazy.. in a bad way ofcorse)
I dont like Jealousy ...Smile

Smartness attract meWink

Heart*HeartHeartWith love Vinu

Reshabh Senior Member
Reshabh
Reshabh

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
thanks , good topic , and creative also

Go to top