Chit Chat

India-Forums

!!Your Perfect Valentine <3 !!

-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!Big smile

As you know Valentines day is just around the corner.. its pretty hard to miss with all that hype that goes on about it during this time of the yearLOL

In the middle of all this, you must have wondered about who you would want as your valentine.

Your perfect valentine, who doesn't exactly have be to perfect, but has to be perfect for YOU!Day Dreaming

If you haven't thought about it, well.... let's do it now!Big smileBig smile

Using your imagination, describe your perfect valentine...

Those of you who have already found one can just describe their partner!Big smile

What should your perfect valentine look like?
(now i know most of you will say looks don't matter.. but come on..lets be honest here..there must be something you'd want!Embarrassed)
tall or short..
muscular or skinny..
eye color..
dressing style..
hair color..
hair length..
hair type - straight, curly or wavy? okay, thats going wayyy overboardLOL
but you know what i mean? go ahead and describe your valentine in terms of physical aspect!

What kind of personality should he/she have?
(shy or outgoing? calm or hyper? a goody-goody.. or a rebel? etc etc)

What are some good qualities that they MUST have?

What are some bad qualities that they absolutely shouldn't have?
 (something that drives you crazy.. in a bad way ofcorse)

We have all heard about how opposites attract.. but who attracts you? Do you want them to be similar to you or different?

Lastly, post a picture of any celebrity who comes CLOSEST to your perfect valentine!!Big smile

Thats all friends!!

Now that you have described him/her..
go find them.. LOLbut let me warn you its going to be a little hard.. just a LITTLEWinkLOLLOL

Pinky

Edited by Gracella - 09 February 2009 at 9:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsliiGuyGracella

AsliiGuy IF-Dazzler
AsliiGuy
AsliiGuy

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
mmm i guess a guy posting this 1st is ok...hehe....

What should your perfect valentine look like?

tall or short.. i am 6-6'2 so medium tall is cool, so 5'2-5'10 i guess?

muscular or skinny..eww muscular, that means she will beat me up! lol kidding, fightig will never happen...I would say fit, bc i am and we can jog run on the beach togther..and when she is winning, i will push her in the water. then pick her up before the jelly fishies sting her, bc to cure a sting you have to.......hehehe! jk..

eye color.. anything as long as she can see my smile when i look at her in the water screaming at me...awww thats romance yar..

dressing style.. anything, but i think its nice when a girl looks nice (I dont really like makeup bc i believe in natural beauty, also busines style is superr nice...or dressing like a regular tired person is cool)

hair color..anything, but i love black straight hrrr!

hair length..anything bc ppl look good with thier self as a whole.

hair type - straight, curly or wavy? okay, thats going wayyy overboardLOL i <3 straight hair is nice, but as i said anyone can look good depending on their overall precense.

but you know what i mean? go ahead and describe your valentine in terms of physical aspect!

annoying, loud, spicy (as in dearing), a little tomboyish, can cook well (bc i can too), not afraid to argue, believes in her rights, mm....and has a nice back! woot! :P by back i mean pants!Embarrassed

What kind of personality should he/she have?
(shy or outgoing? calm or hyper? a goody-goody.. or a rebel? etc etc)
she, outgoing and a little rebelish, bc i am the goody-goody type most of the time. I am the one who says, hey we should do that bc the police might come....But i think being outgoing is great.

What are some good qualities that they MUST have?
must love her parents, thats it. Bc once u do that, that person (shuld) be nice and sweet to all.

What are some bad qualities that they absolutely shouldn't have?
 (something that drives you crazy.. in a bad way ofcorse)
mmm too argumentive, pagal, unambitious, not fun, and...bad habits like smoking eww...

We have all heard about how opposites attract.. but who attracts you? Do you want them to be similar to you or different?
different, someone who is a mini rebel but knows how to play nice i guess...I wouldnt want a extreme goody goody, bc i am one! woot! jk...really tho, i think it varies...

Lastly, post a picture of any celebrity who comes CLOSEST to your perfect valentine!!Big smile

Hi...can i see your shirt tag....Oh yeah, i was right, "Made in Heaven"....Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
wow Pinkzz what a wonderful thread!! thanks for posting!!
will describe my Perfect valentine as well

Vaah Arun, you are fast! and sure sure..a guy posting first is perfectly fine:)
Yahaan cc forum mein waisey bhi ladko ki kammi hai..lolzz
Interesting description and wonderful pics of The ''Lucky girl''.. oops i forgot her name lolzz

can't wait to see other's posts as well...
thanks again Pinkzz

Love,
Gracella

Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@Arun--------nice imagination!!!Lage rahoo!!!Smile

Personaly....I dont know...but I like the looks of ...
Nandita das....bit brownish looks sexyWink

Expecting a Normal Women.......cos we can build or mold or amalgamate with the personality /Qualities/Thinking...

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
her pinkzzzzzzzzz great post
arun .........waah waah tussi cha gaye
gracie............describe plz hehehe
vinu...........gud going hun

now my turn..............i got my valentine long back n he is justtttttttttttt perfectttttttttttttt
AsliiGuy IF-Dazzler
AsliiGuy
AsliiGuy

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
@Gracella: Haa such hai, guys dont come around too often...but its ok :) Quality over quantity EmbarrassedLOL

@Pinkzz: Great post, i think this is a good topic for every1...ppl always will say "Looks dont matter"..but deep down inside some of us have special wants we place 1st..Wink..like nice eyes..Smile

@Believe...aww thanks! Imagination nahi, yeh larki aslii hai, shes out there, so one day i will find her..or she will find me..LOL....Wow Nandita das looks very pretty...she has the same name as meri bhabhi.

@shijhu, aww thanks Smile

One question was not asked...(haha dosnt have to be)...LOL
"Best song to dance to, with your date"...Well...I would choose "I am a disco dancer" because its so much fun..haha!LOL
-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Aww... that's beautiful post! Personally I haven't really thought so much about my perfect valentine and in that case looks won't quite matter if you really find the true love!

BTW Arun, that's such a cute post! You've described your perfect Valentine really well... Very cute and as you said it is straight from your heart!

-Mahi

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Wow all of u guys have great imagination abt ur valentines!!Clap

Well i really don't have any specific pic of him in my mind..though i keep fighting with my sis saying that he shud b 6 feet, fair, he shud knw singing n all dat..but I really don't have any imagination abt his looks..because i think he'll be unique & will have a great heart full of love & dreams n hopes in eyes & something special will be in him that will make me feel i m the mosttt special girl in dis world..besides he'll be caring, he should have the patience to listen to my stupid baatein..haha & most imp he'll definitely be honest , intelligent n not a smoker!
as u asked abt opposite attract i cant say much abt this..but all my frnds say he'll be lazy as i'm toooooo punctualLOL..haha..i hate lazy ppl!!

Edited by dream - 10 February 2009 at 8:52am

Go to top