Yeh Meri Life Hai

what's your reaction regarding YMLH ..... - Page 2

Poll

happy or unhappy ........?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
WELL HEREZ A GREAT IDEA . AFTER POOJA AND GUJRAL FAMILY GETS 2 NOE THAT ASHMIT KILLED POO AND KUNAL SHE SHUD PRETEND TO BELIEVE IN HIM BY SAYING THAT HEZ MY BLAH BLAH ND I DONT TRUST ANYBOBY OTHER THAN MY HUSBAND AND SUM MORE LINES AO THAT ASHMIT KNOES THAT POOJA BELIEVES HER . THEN SHE SHUD USE ASHMIT TO BCUM A DIRECTOR (AGIN HITTING THE STORYLINE) AND SHUD LEAVE ASHMITZ BUSINNESS IN RIUNS AND SHE CAN DIVORCE HER AFTER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tansha thumbnail
i wud watch it if the storyline changes 😉
Tansha thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heart girl

WELL HEREZ A GREAT IDEA . AFTER POOJA AND GUJRAL FAMILY GETS 2 NOE THAT ASHMIT KILLED POO AND KUNAL SHE SHUD PRETEND TO BELIEVE IN HIM BY SAYING THAT HEZ MY BLAH BLAH ND I DONT TRUST ANYBOBY OTHER THAN MY HUSBAND AND SUM MORE LINES AO THAT ASHMIT KNOES THAT POOJA BELIEVES HER . THEN SHE SHUD USE ASHMIT TO BCUM A DIRECTOR (AGIN HITTING THE STORYLINE) AND SHUD LEAVE ASHMITZ BUSINNESS IN RIUNS AND SHE CAN DIVORCE HER AFTER

ur idea is gud though but i dought gursheel will eva do dis..

Rahilnisha thumbnail
Hi guys
M a new member to d forum n dis is my first post. I'v voted for d third option coz I don't want d show to end so soon but surely think dat changing d storyline wud be better any day. Though m a new member to forum but m a regular visitor of forum from last 2 months n know almost everybody of u. 😊
Anyways bye n take care all of u der.
Dashing Boy thumbnail
welcome to the forum, Rahil nisha! 😊
Manshaa__23 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dashing Boy

i'll be feelin like jumping with happiness if this stupid, crap n boring show ends soon! 😃

AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO RUIN  THT FOR YOU!!😆 PHIR MAIN UCHLONGEE!😆😆
dun u dare say negative stuff about my lovely show!! i know its not so lovely anymore..buh i still love it! so DON'T ...mere samney toh atleast na kahoo!

Edited by Manshaa__23 - 18 years ago
madeforme thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desi_chick05

well if the storyline changes, i dont want it too end 😃

I'm agree with u 100% if the change the storyline.

girlie18 thumbnail
I THINK THAT I WILL BE HAPPY IF THIS WORST SHOW ENDS VERY SOON
cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
end this show now... 👏 👏
desi gurl thumbnail
Well, i want the storyline to change and YMLH to continue. I want the storyline to revolve around Pooja achieving her dreams and her and Ronit being together.