India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

You guys have very bad memory

sky_limited Newbie
sky_limited
sky_limited

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

All of u Bajaj fans.... I have nothing against Ronit Roy as a person. He has done good acting as a passionate lover. just try to look at the story line. I know Ekta kapoor has made so many mistakes. But here I am trying to just touch on basics. 

But how can u forget that the very first time when Prerna and Anurag were about to get married it was Mr Bajaj(mind u not Ronit Roy) who took Prerna away from Anurag.  I havent forgotten the fact that in the first place Anurag shd not have married Komolika no matter what... And than u just look at how Anurag felt when Prerna was his wife. But have u forgotten what Mr Bajaj used to feel when Prerna was his wife for the first time. And also that Mr Bajaj was one of the reasons Anurag's and Prerna's marriage broke. Forgot all the saazish he used to do by using Kuki...

I agree that Anurag and Prerna have made mistakes too. And in the serial he shd not have married Aparna at all.... .. And not only that in the serial when Prerna was pregnant with second Prem.. in Calcutta she was the one thinking I have lost Anurag for ever when Aparna walked in. But what happened to that love when she was getting married. After all it is not so easy to forget your first love is it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryansingh4490

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Well he has hidden his past mistakes by his good deeds don't forgt it!
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged
i feel that he has overridden his entire past with all the good that he has done..who would have sacrificed so much and that too for so long along with the continued insecurity of that person whom he loves so passionately not loving him at all and just using him as a shoulder to cry on...he took it so well and became that shoulder...also in the day & age of artificial insemination....he sent prerna to whom he was engaged at that time to the person abt whom he had to be the most insecure i.e anurag as prerna had always loved anurag till that time. i feel that his was the ultimate sacrifice as no one and absolutely no one would send the person whom u love the most to that person whom u know she is attached to...what ever the reason....also acc to me prerna chose bajaj on her own this time so why such a big deal is made regarding anurag's sacrifice...no doubt cezzane acts well...but sorry he is unjust now....
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i agree that bajaj became prerna's shoulder-to-cry-on..but one cannot forget that it was bajaj bcoz of whom she cried..he was the one who caused her marriage to break by raising suspicions about his and prerna's relations..to the extent of clicking some cheap bedroom snaps with her..so all in all although he has tried to compensate for it some deeds of one's life always reflect and affect one's entire life and relations..wait for the day prerna finds out about bajaj and madhvi and also about the pics..

aaryansingh4490

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged

EXCUSE MEEE!! IF PRERNA AND ANURAG CLAIM TO LOVE EACH OTHER SOOO MUCH THEN Y CANT THEY TALK TO EACH OTHER???

WHEN ANURAG SAW THE PICS HE SHOULD HAVE SHOWED THEM TO PRERNA AND SEEN HER REACTION BUT ALL HE DOES IS JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!! Y????

AND ABOUT BAJAJ!!! WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE DAYS HE SPENT WAITING FOR PRERNA OUTSIDE BASU HOUSE?? HE DIDN'T SAY NETHING TO HER ABOUT THAT EVEN THOUGH ONE CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW INSULTED HE MUST HAVE FELT!!!! BUT HE STILL DINT LEAVE PRERNA'S SIDE!!

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND AS SOON AS ANURAG STARTED SUSPECTING THAT BAJAJ AND PRERNA WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR HE STARTED ACCUSING HER AND FIGHTING WITH HER INSTEAD OF ASKING HER DIRECTLY!!

AND U TALK ABOUT SHORT MEMORIES??? HOW COME U'VE CONVENIENTLY FORGOTTEN HOW ANURAG KICKED PRERNA OUT OF THE HOUSE AFTER PREM DIED BLAMING HER FOR HIS DEATH!!! WHAT KINDA FATHER BLAMES THE MOTHER FOR HER SON'S DEATH???

AND HE ALSO DIDNT ACCEPT SNEHA AS HIS CHILD!! BAJAJ ACCEPTED HER KNOWING SHE WASN'T HIS!! AND EVEN IF ANU THOUGHT SHE WASN'T HIS KID HE DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL SNEHA THAT HIMSELF, HE COULD HAVE TOLD PRERNA!! BUT HE DIDN'T!! HE HURT THAT KID'S FEELINGS!!

I'LL NEVER FORGIVE HIM!

Edited by galactic4_1000 - 22 January 2005 at 11:17am

prerna4rishav

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top