Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Want to be a crazy creative? Apply now!!! (Page 4)

Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

It's not a contest, guys. If you get chosen, there's serious Crazy stuff involved!

And Madz, what do you mean by that you don't qualify? =O

and what are the duties of a crazy creative? Tongue
Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

It's not a contest, guys. If you get chosen, there's serious Crazy stuff involved!

Firstly good post..

Sam itna bhi mat darao warna soonchege ke its really a mad houseLOL
-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Sent my entry, couple of minutes ago..lol!!Nice post..lol
Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Duties hmmmm to make sure every member is having a crazy ride in this forum..

Athena90 IF-Rockerz
Athena90
Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

from what i know, you'll be required to come up with activities to stir up buzz and get everyone involved. like contests and games and all. and organise loads off stuff!

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Posted: 12 January 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
    http://im.rediff.com/movies/2007/jun/04look.jpg

Interview with Himesh Reshammiya: (note: not meant to offend himesh fans..just for fun)

by OBJ :

OBJ : Doston aur dushmanon, welcome to another exciting episode of THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH OBJ! Tonight we will be joined by a very special guest. He is a man who truly "revolutionized" the music industry. And by "revolutionized " I mean "introduce a brand of very tuneless nasal,reppettitive songs which get popular with the help of a cap and a chinese wig." You guessed it, we are being joined by none other than the one and only, HIMESH RESHAMMIYA!

Automen : Yaaaaay!Big smile

Himesh : Aaah, my beloved automen. What Where would i be without them? Cry

OBJ : Do you really want me to answer that? Confused Wink

Himesh : Come to think of it, no. Embarrassed

OBJ : Aah thought so. So lets get on with the questions, shall we?

Himesh(adjusts wig- i mean hair) : Sure thing.

OBJ: So what do you owe your success to?

Himesh : I am here solely because of the grace of god and the well wishes of my adoring fans!Big smile

OBJ : What about Salman
Khan? What about your cap?What about your nasal "twang" ? What about-

Himesh:AngrySalman that sonof- i mean, of course. They are all parts of the puzzle.

OBJ: Oh, by puzzle , you mean the puzzle of HOW you got famous, right?

Himesh:(laughs) Oh, what a sense of humor you have , OJP! Almost as good as mine!LOL

OBJ: it's OBJ.Stern Smile

Himesh: I knew that! I was just checking to see if you did.You see, I'm a genius, so I know everything.Big smile

OBJ: Right. Anyway.... what about Vineet Singh?

Himesh: Who?

OBJ: umm.. VINEET SINGH?Confused

Himesh:(Angrily) what did you call me?Angry

OBJ: listen! WHAT- IS- YOUR- OPINION- OF- VINEET- SINGH- THE-MEMBER- OF - YOUR-TEAM-IN-CHALLENGE-2005?!!!!Angry
Angry
Himesh: Oh ... well, vineet is 17 years old..Smile

OBJ: Yes we know that. What else? He has one nose and 2 eyes?

Himesh:Of course, but your being a bit stingy in complementing young vineet. He's a great singer who I'm sure will make his mark in the playback singing industry.

OBJ: Oh you mean that you'll put him in a songs with..umm, say about 500 other reality show singers?Wink

Himesh: yes, yes.. i mean, No! Arey OBJ bhai, yeh sab point of view ka maamla hain!Ouch

OBJ: Substanciate.

Himesh: What?Confused

OBJ: Elaborate.Shocked

Himesh: eh? Confused

OBJ: Explain. Angry

Himesh: Aaah. YOUR point of view is that, SINGERS are to be given SOLO songs, so that, OTHER contestants get left out!
MY point of view is that, WE have to think about ROTI.

OBJ:  WHAT? Confused ConfusedConfused

Himesh : we  need to think about ROTI  of all contestants. No need to concentrate oppotunities on ONE singer.

OBJ: But what's the point of that? The singers dont get recognized if they're put in with everyone else. Take only the talented ones! Ouch

Himesh: But then WHAT ABOUT THE BESURAS?!!! They need ROTI as well, dont they? It pains me to go see them dance in night clubs! Cry

OBJ: You go to night clubs? Wink

Anyway, why roti?

Why not:

Biryani?
http://www.tastyindianfood.com/images/hyderabad-biriyani.jpg

Naan?
http://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/naan-recipe-1-22-07.jpg

Tandoori Roti?
http://www.tikkacafe.com/images/uploaded/menu4.jpg

Himesh: arrey they are not so fortunate as you to eat fancy food.... roti will have to do for now.

OBJ: I see.

OBJ: Why do you argue with the judges in srgmp and then when they argue back, you say something like "YEH sab POINT OF VIEW  ka maamla hai! No need to argue! WHAT SAY AUDIENCE!" when u know very well u started it because your "point of view" was different? Confused

Himesh: You won't understand.Smile

OBJ: I will. I'm a genius. ask my friends at india forums. Big smile

Himesh: You know i'm paid 30 crores? Wink

OBJ: aaaah, got it! Wink

OBJ: So Vaishali is gonna win eh? yeah she's talented, and those sympathy votes cant harm her can they?

Himesh: THOSE ARE NOT SYMPATHY VOTES MY FRIEND!Angry Angry
Angry
OBJ:(rubs ears)I'm not your friend.And Keep it down! Not everyone wears a cap or a chinese wig over their ears to be unnaffected by your shouting! Angry

HIMESH, i mean, Himesh: NO! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! COME CHILDREN! LET US REBEL! Angry

(Himesh calls some sad looking children on the stage and they all dance and pretend to have fun.)

Himesh : MAAASOOOOM BACHCHOOON!!! LET US REBEL AGAINST THIS MADMAN! Big smile

(needless to say, all hell breaks loose.)

OBJ: CUT! brilliant, Himesh baby! Big smile

Himesh : Why thank you, OBJ bhai. You were wonderful! HISTORYSmile

OBJ: of course i was. Embarrassed

Himesh: So I'll be getting my 40 crores when? Big smile

OBJ: uh.. soon! soon! Shocked

Himesh : OK then.. chal, bye!! Big smile

OBJ: yea cya.... Ouch(aww man... i thought he said 40 rupees! Thats the problem with nasal people.AngryCant get what they're saying.)

Hope you enjoyed it.

No offense to himesh and his fans!
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged

The image

I met up with abhijeet in khar market. He was bargaining with thopu da for 1 kg of hilsa fish.
I asked him for an interview and he agreed.

It goes something like this:

OBJ: Lets start off by asking you about how your career began:

Abhijeet:  Well, i was gifted with the most melodious voice in the world. I was the most handsome fellow in my class as well. I was sure i could become a star singer. My father disagreed . I left home and went to bombay to earn my fortune. Pancham da Gave me a song and thats how my career started.

OBJ: tell me, you always get angry if someone sounds like an established singer, yet you yourself are branded by many to be a kishore clone.(Wink - I had to say this- my readers need masala!! LOL)

Abhijeet: those people can think whatever they like. They're a bunch of no talent pests who don't understand music.Angry

Obj: I dont understand you, sir.Shocked (Wink)

Abhijeet: of course you won't understand! you asked such a mindless question to me, how would you understand?!! LOL

OBJ : hmmm.. sir, dont be ofended, but the only hit songs you ever gave us were songs from yes boss, chalte chalte and 1 song from oso. what is the reason for this??

Abhijeet: Oh shut up!!Angry What do you know about music? quality matters, not quantity!!

OBJ: oh.. so what ur saying is that kumar sanu's 28 recordings in a day which won him a guiness record and his 5 filmfare awards in a row compared to your one award for main koi aisa geet gaao mean nothing to you!!Wink

Abhiheet: Angry

OBJ:Chill ,old man! hair today, gone tommorrow, remember? why do you think himesh hasn't lost his temper on srgmp after the hair plug? Wink  anyway, hehe.. moving to current  topics, why does your hair fall on one episode and grow back on another? did dr. batras give you some alternating package or something?

Abhijeet- No comment. Please ask me relevant topics or i leave. Evil Smile

OBJ  - (ok guys. he's calmed down.. i have to use my trump card now!!)

OBJ - alright. anyway, what do you think of amazing talents, such as say...(Wink) ..ATIF ASLAM?
Abhijeet- AngryAngryAngry How dare you !! Atif aslam can't carry a tune to save his life!!! I DESERVED PEHELI NAZAR MEIN!! MEEEE!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OBJ - ohhhhh.. so THATS why you scolded aneek for singing it!! A bad memory = a fallen follicle, right?
So anyway.. you spend most your time insulting new singers and go as far as to call songs themselves "besura".. So who do you think IS good these days?!

Abhijeet: why of course,

Toshi Sabri

OBJ - who is this?Confused

Abhijeet: Are YOU MAD?!!! This is TOSHI!  he is better than all the legend singers ever born!!! he is more talented than anyone i met, even... ME!!!

OBJ (sarcastically): even you?!!! Well, he MUST be very talented then.
Hey, wasn't he the guy who got famous for singing the following songs?:
Piya re
piya re
piya re
piya re
and last but not the least,
piya re!

Abhijeet : and don't forget piya re. I am writing a book called "you, me and toshi" for only Rs. 1200..

OBJ- aaah.. i see your philosophy.. less sales so higher price right?? Your really are a genius!

Abhijeet - Why yes I am, thank you. this was the first sensible thing you said today.

OBJ - thanks for the interview , abhijeet...

Abhijeet- It's abhijeet sahaab. now get lost.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this.. and no offence to toshi fans..
Mini786 IF-Dazzler
Mini786
Mini786

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Wow! I think it's great that the CC is letting People apply!  Some ppl has creativeity in the most subtle of ways.

I would apply, but saddly im a very busy person right now, don't have much time!

Good Luck to all that will apply :]

Go to top