Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

HugHiya friends!! Hug

Valentine's Day is coming....Clap

It is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each otherTongue

Ishq bina....Kya jeena yaaron...

Ishq bina... Kya marna yaaron...Embarrassed

But...It's Not only a time for lovers but also generally the Time to celebrate

All kind of LoveBig smile

So since this is the Official Valentine's Week, It's the "Talk about Love" Time!!Wink

Hence we decided to do a survey amongst all members..
A survey on Valentine's Week, Valentine's Day and of course LOVE!!Star

So here we go..

• What does the word "Love" mean to you?
Please don't use Love Quotes or songs(We have the other thread for that...Theme of the WeekWink)..

Just Tell what you feel..Your own opinion, Describe love from your own point of view,

Describe in your own words what Love means to you!

And with Love, we mean all kind of love..Love between Bf-gf/  love for family / love between friends etc

• Wherever you go, Valentine's Day is forcing itself on youLOL; pink flyers in the newspaper, diamond ads during prime-time and those ever romantic gestures, roses, chocolates and hearts everywhere.Big smile 
But What does Valentine's Day mean to YOU?

• Do people celebrate Valentine's Day in your country?

• Who might you give gifts to on Valentine's Day?  What kinds of gifts would you give?

• Who might you receive gifts from on Valentine's Day? What kinds of gifts might you receive?

• Describe the best Valentine's Day you've ever had.

• Describe the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had.

• Imagine a perfect Valentine's Day. Who would you be with? Where would you go? What would you do? How would you feel? Describe it.

ClapLooking forward to the replies..Clap

Let's rock on friendsBig smile

Come...Let's Celebrate Love.. & Valentine's Day!!

We have Some special siggies  to celebrate Love/Valentine's day at CC!!

Thanks to Gur and Mahi for such beautiful sigsClap

Make sure friends, that You all use themBig smile

On behalf of CC Dev team we would love to wish u all a Happy Valentine's Week (and Valentine's day in advanceWink)!

Lots of Love,
Chit Chat Dev Team

Edited by Gracella - 09 February 2009 at 7:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17shijhuFaizy_khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Come..Let's Discuss Love>> Valentine's Day *~" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

• What does the word "Love" mean to you?it means everything to me pyaar hai to life hai
Please don't use Love Quotes or songs(We have the other thread for that...Theme of the WeekWink).. heheheheLOL

love according to me is da best emotion may it be love for ur beloved or family love love hota hai we just cant define or express it in merely two three sentences it needs a full life to feel n express it

But What does Valentine's Day mean to YOU?valentine day according to me is just another day to say I Love U to my hubby n vice versa

• Do people celebrate Valentine's Day in your country?ohhhhhhhh yes aajkal hur bacha valentine day celebrat ekarta hai but go n ask how n from where dis valentine day celebration started i bet 95% janta ko nahi malumLOL

• Who might you give gifts to on Valentine's Day?  What kinds of gifts would you give?obviously to my hubby anything wud do chocolates deo card shirt accessories buttttttt i never prefer giving flowers cuz fulll to murjha jate hain pyaar kabhi murjhata nahiEmbarrassed

• Who might you receive gifts from on Valentine's Day? What kinds of gifts might you receive?ofcourse from my one n only eklauta pati anything chalega depending on his shradhaaLOL

• Describe the best Valentine's Day you've ever had.it was during my courtship days n dat was da best day till dateEmbarrassed

• Describe the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had.it never happened n i pray to get ki woh din kabhi na aaye

• Imagine a perfect Valentine's Day. Who would you be with? Where would you go? What would you do? How would you feel? Describe it.kisi nadi ke kinare my bachaas hubby n me without any disturbance wid a soft old melody waah waah Clap

ClapLooking forward to the replies..Clap

Let's rock on friendsBig smile

Come...Let's Celebrate Love.. & Valentine's Day!!
Clap
On behalf of CC Dev team we would love to wish u all a Happy Valentine's Week (and Valentine's day in advanceWink)!

Lots of Love,
Chit Chat Dev Team

happy valentine wk to all my cc parivaar ke logon

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Please don't use Love Quotes or songs(We have the other thread for that...Theme of the WeekWink)..

Just Tell what you feel..Your own opinion, Describe love from your own point of view,

Describe in your own words what Love means to you!

And with Love, we mean all kind of love..Love between Bf-gf/  love for family / love between friends etc

Ummmmmm :P Ok so just cuz im a teen doesnt mean i dont understand it as well, but IT TRULY is wut makes the world go round :P and like the feeling that stands alone, without ykno... jealousy or judgements x]
  • Wherever you go, Valentine's Day is forcing itself on youLOL; pink flyers in the newspaper, diamond ads during prime-time and those ever romantic gestures, roses, chocolates and hearts everywhere.Big smile 

PERSONALLY, i think its a bit cliched... and it puts to much pressure on a special someone, particularly... But none the less, its a good day for everyone with all the lovey doveyness in the air!

Pfft, yes... Like CRAZILY :D

• Who might you give gifts to on Valentine's Day?  What kinds of gifts would you give?

Id give gifts to my bf, my mom, my biffles :D OH AND WHILE WERE ON THE SUBJECT!!! I Have got the coolest EVERY MOST DIE HARD ROMANTIC pressie for my bf this year :P But ill tell u guys on vday or after :D!
  • Who might you receive gifts from on Valentine's Day? What kinds of gifts might you receive?

Again, my bf, ma mom and ma biffles... my stepbros normally always gimme something and perhaps a secret admirer or two ;]] *cross ur fingers*

Um last v Day was pretty good... we went on a double date to the movies and i made my aussie friends watch a romantic bolly flick! And then we went to one of the more quieter beaches before sunset and just walked randomly in the water till late.... Subtle, but perfect :D Hopefully this saturday can beat it?

No such thing as a worst V day :P... I dont think

• Imagine a perfect Valentine's Day. Who would you be with? Where would you go? What would you do? How would you feel? Describe it.
Well itd be on a weekend like this year, and wed have a valentines weekend at rottness island or something and live in a tent on the beachh with my bf and ykno go swimming, have a sun bake, rent those island cycles and ride around the island... just have lunch :P Something like tht.. .away from teh normal world x]

ALSO My smexii kittens, I just wanted to say :P
HAPPY V DAY... And I always love CC...

Even if i dont show itSmile!!!!
Love, Me X

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Making the person I love happy even if it costs me my happiness.  Doing everything in my control to make the person smile.  To me love has no place for selfishness.  Love is just a pure feeling that may not be expressed in word either.  But when it's there you know it.  I love my Mom so much that I can't even imagine a day without her. I do her chores for her and help her as much as I can. 

To tell you the truth for me Valentine's day is just like any other day.  I mean it's a day to celebrate love but why can't we do that everyday? It's a day to express your love, why can't we do that everyday? But I guess yeah if we have days like this we get a special occasion to do something for the person we love a lot.
Oh yeah always.  In the U.S. you can forget everything but the Valentine's day.  But unlike in some other countries, here it's about celebrating any form of love, celebrating friendship even.

My Mom - I'd give her a beautiful self made card with a big gallon of ice cream yeah she just loves it LOL
Well, that depends on whoever wants to give me a gift.  I have no clue Embarrassed

The best Valentine's Day is yet to come Embarrassed

When I got not even a single flower because there was no school that day LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Um... I have no clue about who would I be with.  I have yet to find my Valentine.  But anything he does with a true heart will be special to me.  So it's not really the diamonds and all that stuff that would make me happy.  Just the fact that he was thinking about me and spend time for me would make me happy.

-Mahi

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
What does the word "Love" mean to you?
 love means liking someone so much that you can not live without them, and you can do anything for them!

nothing reallyLOL

Do people celebrate Valentine's Day in your country?
heck yes!!at this time...everyone is going crazy..especially the couples

Who might you give gifts to on Valentine's Day?  What kinds of gifts would you give?
my friends told me they got cute cards.. so thats wut i m expecting.. i hope i get some chocolates or flowers too.. Embarrassed

Who might you give gifts to on Valentine's Day?  What kinds of gifts would you give?
friends.. n i would get them flowers, chocolates n cards

Describe the best Valentine's Day you've ever had.

lol i dont do anything on valentines.. so they are all the same

Describe the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had.
as i said.. they r all the same

Imagine a perfect Valentine's Day. Who would you be with? Where would you go? What would you do? How would you feel? Describe it.
hmmm well right now... i can only imagine my valentines day with friends..LOL we'd go.. anywhere with good food .. n i would feel hungry! lol

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Love means everything to me!..My life is all about love & dreams?I think I'm incomplete without the word "LOVE"..Love doesn't mean hanging out & watching movies or go out for a date but love means touching the other person's soul, understanding each other's silence..& to be always there to hold & support the person u love  in every phase of life.Love is to just to do anything just to see ur partner smiling..even if it hurts u.

• Wherever you go, Valentine's Day is forcing itself on you ; pink flyers in the newspaper, diamond ads during prime-time and those ever romantic gestures, roses, chocolates and hearts everywhere. 

Well..ya it is a day when ppl express their love but it is nt dat much special fr me because I believe when we love someone truly from heart everyday is valentines dayBig smile & why should we only give roses only on 14th feb instead of everyday?..haha..so there shud b no specific date to say I luv u cuz baki ke 364 din kya hate karoge??..hahaLOL

Yea..from autovalas to kids & even old ppl ..all celebrate it !Autovalas say aaj pyar ka din he  paise extra dedoOuch.LOL.haha!!ROFL

May be my best friend & my mum!I'll buy some roses I guessBig smile!

I don't know..though expecting frm by brother n frnds..lets see!Embarrassed

Perfect valentines day with mr perfect..Hmm..sounds romantic..Hearthaha..may be a candle nite dinner (foods made by him..i wud luv it), holding his hand ..walking on streets?even a slw mantic dance?I knw its getting filmy..kya kareinTongue..filmo ne bigad dia humeLOLWinkWell I guess whatever he'll do fr me it'll be special fr me & even if I can spend the whole day with him it'll be like heaven fr me & obviously I'll feel greatttt!!Embarrassed

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
^Wow...gr8....Thumbs Up

Personaly.......I still not celebrate these things.....So nothing to say......Just wanna say..make everyday like a V-day....Make happy your lovers........cherish wat you have.......And give more than they Expected!!

With Love n Love only.......Vinu's

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
wow great answers everyone! I truly like them!

I will post my answer later..I need some time to think about them...also I want the answers to be just like my love, to come from the heartEmbarrassed....

Yep! I have lots in there, i just take out some love and share it with ppl!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top