AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
still waiting 4 u 2 continue...
continue soon
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 8

Kripa and her friends finally met for dinner. This time, Justin was able to give details as he did not want to repeat the experience. Kajal had turned so red by the end of the conversation that all of them just died laughing.

'So Krips, seriously, what do you want to do for your birthday?' Tiffany piped in.

Jill squeaked with excitement, 'I know! We all love roller coasters right? Why don't we all head for Cedar Point?!?'

Kripa laughed with a thrill running up her spine. 'Oh yeah! Cedar Point it is!!! I love you guys! This is going to be the best birthday ever!'

Later that night, Kripa pulled her notebook out.

Cedar Point. I am so excited! I love roller coasters! I don't understand it when people freak out with them. It is the best creation of mankind! Whenever I am up there suspended in midair, my heart says 'finally'. I laugh like a lunatic during rides alternating with fun screams.

There is no other feeling as that of being in the middle of the sky and the ground. The air whips you the faster the ride is. The 90 degree angles! Oh yeah! That's what I am talking about! It adds so much excitement to my life that sometimes tears just brim in my eyes.

And I just love my friends! Where else will anyone find five completely different people who love the same thing? This is the chance to enjoy it the most! We've already been to Disney and Six Flags. Time for Cedar Point! Yeah baby!

Over the next week, Justin bonded with Dev and Angad. They were becoming fast friends. One morning in the gym, Justin commented on how the group was going to Cedar Point when a glint came in Dev's eyes. This would be the perfect time to hang out with Kajal!

Before Dev could say anything, Justin said, 'It would be cool if you guys came up with us. We will take a road trip to Cedar Point. It will be nice not to be outnumbered by girls for a change. Oh well, we will still be outnumbered!'

They all laughed and agreed for the exciting road trip. When Justin told the girls about the additional people, they all went nuts.

'Oh my God! Dev will be coming with us! I think I'm going to faint,' Kajal screamed. Jill laughed so hard that she had to double herself. 'Oh Justin! You have redeemed yourself! We will never try to kill you again. You are learning from us!' With that she went and landed in Justin's arms.

The weekend came and the excitement was mounting. They lugged their baggage to Justin's car since they were using Justin's car for the trip. They waited for Dev and Angad to arrive.

As soon as they arrived in Angad's red sports car, Justin introduced them both to all the girls. As soon as Kripa saw Angad, she got irritated. She had no idea why, but she just felt annoyed. She smiled though and shook hands with Dev.

Kajal saw Dev and started blushing. She shook hands with him and all the girls tried smothering their giggles. Justin left in Angad's car and the girls took Justin's car.

The trip was long and uneventful. They all sang at the top of their voices and had a grand time. Kripa kept thinking about Angad and kept on getting irritated. She had worked herself to a fine temper by the time they had reached Sandusky.

They all went to Cedar Point the next morning and were very excited. Dev and Angad thought that the girls would be scared of the rides but as soon as they got on the first ride, they were proven wrong.

They had a marvelous time on all the rides. Because there were no flash passes in Cedar Point, they had to wait for quite some time in the lines. Dev and Angad were coming in terms of the dynamics between the best friends. Justin and gang were also getting to know Dev and Angad. They became quite comfortable with one another.

When they all got to the Top Thrill Dragster ride, they were superexcited. 'Oh my goodness! Look at that! It's at 120mph, 90 degrees up and 90 degrees down! Oh boy! This has to be the most amazing ride ever!' Tiffany exclaimed.

As luck would have it, Kripa ended up sitting by Angad. She looked at him and frowned. Angad looked at Kripa and gave her a huge grin. As the countdown for the ride to start began, Kripa's heart began to pound. These few seconds before a ride always scared her, but the ride itself always amazed her.

The ride whipped and they all put their hands in the air. Top Thrill Dragster headed towards the sky and all they could see was the beautiful blue color. As they reached the top, Kripa glanced at Angad and smiled. Angad smiled back. On the way down, all they could see was Lake Erie. The moment that they were suspended midair was an incredible one. With a lot of screaming and laughing, they all went down.

Justin was the first one to get off of the ride, he was so pumped that he jumped in the air. Then Tiffany came out and she just started laughing and shaking her head. Jill got off and at the same time Kajal did and they gave each other high fives. Angad and Dev got off and just started laughing. Kripa was the last person to get off. She was so excited that she hugged Angad.

She immediately pulled back. 'Sorry, I was just so excited.'

'Hey, no problem at all. Wasn't that such an amazing ride?' Angad smiled and hugged her again. Kripa panicked and went to her friends quickly.

She thought, 'What's happening to me? Why the hell am I behaving like this? I just met him yesterday for goodness' sake. And no guy is ever worth it! Love is all bullshit. It doesn't exist. It's all a matter of convenience.'
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
interesting part....
so AK finally meet....
good going
continue soon
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey gr8 update
cont soon...
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey another amazing part.. continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OO wow. Wonderful update and that too after a long time but it was still VERY amazing!! I love Justin! He's so cute. LOL. Awww Dev and Kajal like each other. That is extremly sweet. I love how Kripa disliked Angad instantly. It's better than "he's hot, i like him". LOL. I'm just blabbering..sorry. LOL

Oh and omg! The rides seem sooo good!! I went to the amusement park in my city (Calaway Park) with my friends a few days and it was sooo much fun! I love the rollar coaster! lol.

Update sooner this time Nisha!!
Thanks for the PM!

Love,
*Jot*
sna004 thumbnail
Hi Jot,

Thank you very much for the wonderful, long comment. I know, I love Justin too. I love all my characters. I know all these characters some way or the other. The characters are based on people I know. I may have changed the personalities a little bit and the names of course, but they are the sweetest people I know.

She dislikes him because she is attracted to him (oops, find that out in the next part!). And I LOVE rollercoasters. I like Cedar Point the best from the ones I've been to. I've been to Six Flags (which is also very amazing) and to Disney. Haha, I feel like I'm blabbering now. But thank you for liking the part! And I promise, it will definitely be a sooner update.

Originally posted by: Angad-Kripa#1

OO wow. Wonderful update and that too after a long time but it was still VERY amazing!! I love Justin! He's so cute. LOL. Awww Dev and Kajal like each other. That is extremly sweet. I love how Kripa disliked Angad instantly. It's better than "he's hot, i like him". LOL. I'm just blabbering..sorry. LOL

</div>
<div>

Oh and omg! The rides seem sooo good!! I went to the amusement park in my city (Calaway Park) with my friends a few days and it was sooo much fun! I love the rollar coaster! lol.

</div>
Update sooner this time Nisha!!

Thanks for the PM!

<div>Love,

*Jot*

Edited by sna004 - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sna004

Hi Jot,

Thank you very much for the wonderful, long comment. I know, I love Justin too. I love all my characters. I know all these characters some way or the other. The characters are based on people I know. I may have changed the personalities a little bit and the names of course, but they are the sweetest people I know.

She dislikes him because she is attracted to him (oops, find that out in the next part!). And I LOVE rollercoasters. I like Cedar Point the best from the ones I've been to. I've been to Six Flags (which is also very amazing) and to Disney. Haha, I feel like I'm blabbering now. But thank you for liking the part! And I promise, it will definitely be a sooner update.

Are you kidding me? This comment was WAY too short. Next time i'll do a longer one..promise. Aww how cute. The characters are your friends huh? Thats sweet..i do that for my FFs sometimes.

*Jot*
sna004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad-Kripa#1

Are you kidding me? This comment was WAY too short. Next time i'll do a longer one..promise. Aww how cute. The characters are your friends huh? Thats sweet..i do that for my FFs sometimes.

<font face="Verdana">*Jot*</font>

Yay! I'd love a longer comment. The next part will be up either tonight or tomorrow. And some of the characters are my friends, and others are my brother's friends. It's basically people I know some way or the other. Do you have AK FFs as well? Which ones are they?
sna004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKForever

Hey another amazing part.. continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..

Thank you very much. You're welcome! The next part should be up by tomorrow. 😊