Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

TB article I am more expensaive than Jay B

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Tarana Raja Kapoor reacts to reports that she was thrown out of Dance India Dance as she looks older to Jay Bhanushali...

Yesterday, we reported that Saumya Tandon will be now hosting Zee's Dance India Dance, as Tarana Raja Kapoor, the original host of the show is busy with her brand commitments.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3993
plz do not post comments here post  on the TB article itself,
Thanks.

Edited by ramas - 08 February 2009 at 7:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB article I am more expensaive than Jay B" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top