Kollywood Masala

Poll of the Week 2: Annan, Thambi and Tamanna??

Poll Question: Best Couple?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [16.67%]
5 [83.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Poll of the Week 2 - Annan, Thambi and Tamanna?

We are waiting to see Surya & Karthi with the lovely Tamanna, but who do you think look great together?

And here are some pictures to help you decide!Wink

Karthi - Tamanna

Surya - Tamanna

Cast your votes and leave your comments!Big smile

Edited by meli - 08 February 2009 at 5:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poll of the Week 2: Annan, Thambi and Tamanna??" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Nice poll Sri... Smile 

'who'll suit tamanna better' nnu question kettu annan - thambi edaya peratchana varatha vidaa  TongueTongue.....namma IF tamil seciton la irkkum few girls edaya peratchana uruvaagum...to who Surya and Karthi belongs to.....LOL

hm....given the choices above, i voted for Karthi - Tamanna

but i believe that Karthi and M______  pair would do wonders........ EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...yenna ponnu ippo santhosama?? LOLLOLLOL

Now with regards to Surya.... no comments...........i don't wanna be in b/w another set of mudhi pitching girls LOLLOLLOL

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I thought Karthi Tamanna pair was AWWEEEESOME...the Payya stills are rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tams is such  a BEAUUUUTY, she suits anyone, even Dhanush!!LOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ditty

I thought Karthi Tamanna pair was AWWEEEESOME...the Payya stills are rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tams is such  a BEAUUUUTY, she suits anyone, even Dhanush!!LOL

Sorry to say this but her chemistry with Dhanush was not that great na...something was missing so I hope she doesnt sign up with him againLOL

I will also go for Tamanna - Karthi pair...maybe i will change my mind when I sees AyaanWink

Edited by meli - 09 February 2009 at 11:03am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Thannks paar sri ... i wud go forr karthi tamamna Wink

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged

I am already imagining Tamana and Surya.  All three are brilliant actors on their own rights.

But I believe Tamana-Surya's pair have a better chemistry.

Where are the pics Sri?  Anyway thanks for starting this poll.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top