Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ok ekta i agree withu i even pray this track dosnt not work cuz its not acceptd with either side of the fans .

seriouly aditi ranveer and sumit's track has such potential . they can show and use all 3 to the fullest  and make it so inteteresting we have already many scripts going in r mnind , and it would be so much fun but its such a disappoitnmnet when the same repeat 1950's track of trinagles come in uffffffff. arn't we all just so tired of this . we ght fans had a rought time with kyunki it only had traiangle and quadrelaterals , our jorney was very pianful and we hoped we might have some sigh of releif here but alas   same trianle business is here to !

We are fedup of these tracks nw and bel me this way trps wont go up . they can make the stry as exciting as dhoom with sumit planting aditi to ranver and her actually falling for ranverr and sumit being shocked later  2 see wht happened , and many mre . But wht hurts is the creatives By now should knw NO ONE Is enjoying all this , its a sigh of relief 2 knw u guys are dislking it too , what can we do then to make them realsie 2 stop all this ? any idea?we dont have anysuch exp with bags .
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

^^ Sweetie.. you bet, none of us here like love triangles! We're most fed up of it .. more than you can imagine! 😆😆 

As far as letting the creatives know how much we don't like the track .. I'm sure they have a pretty good idea about how Sumit Kumkum fans wanna see ONLY Sumit Kumkum together! Wondering why I'm saying this with so much confidence?? 😛 

Kumkum has been on air for the last 7 years now .. and its the only show that has NOT had the main leads marry or love anyone else but one another! Ab itne saalon mein..itna toh creatives pe faith banta hai! 😉 Touchwood .. but in Kumkum we've never had triangles & quadrangles that go on forever 😳 I can understand you guys have had a tough experience with Kyunki .. but I don't think the same will happen with Kumkum. Atleast I hope so .. not just for you guys .. but for us too! So far its never happened .. and they've run successfully for 7 years!! 👏

I agree .. Ranvir-Aditi-Sumit as a threesome have great potential .. there is a lotttt that the creatives can do with all 3 of them .. and I'm sure they will. Sometimes, we just need to wait for the best to happen.
Edited by Ektaj - 15 years ago
gHT_BEST thumbnail
well u guys r lucky in this cuz show belongs to sumit kumkum  and they have 2 be tog come wht may but withus is its just this month and in tht also wht do we egt to see another triangle ser i feel like breaking my tv  .

Such gr8 trio being so wasted alas . when we hrd its gona be gaurihitenhussain tog ser such hopes were build now in 1mnths strech a silly triable to be seen strched and last moment ok ranver aditi tog and then tata byebye hadh hai
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

ok ekta i agree withu i even pray this track dosnt not work cuz its not acceptd with either side of the fans .

seriouly aditi ranveer and sumit's track has such potential . they can show and use all 3 to the fullest  and make it so inteteresting we have already many scripts going in r mnind , and it would be so much fun but its such a disappoitnmnet when the same repeat 1950's track of trinagles come in uffffffff. arn't we all just so tired of this . we ght fans had a rought time with kyunki it only had traiangle and quadrelaterals , our jorney was very pianful and we hoped we might have some sigh of releif here but alas   same trianle business is here to !

We are fedup of these tracks nw and bel me this way trps wont go up . they can make the stry as exciting as dhoom with sumit planting aditi to ranver and her actually falling for ranverr and sumit being shocked later  2 see wht happened , and many mre . But wht hurts is the creatives By now should knw NO ONE Is enjoying all this , its a sigh of relief 2 knw u guys are dislking it too , what can we do then to make them realsie 2 stop all this ? any idea?we dont have anysuch exp with bags .

ya mee too agree with u ekta ..............and komal we will c what we can do to stop all this ............i really dont care what the will show in kumkum now bc for me it over now.bc they did silly game in valentine day whichwe will be expecting that atleast that day they will show hiten n gauri tog but they spoil our day now bc of that we atleast wont follow kumkum, its creative fault n whatever we have exprienced alot in many serials they always end ght stories like that ,this time we wont let them .,............

if they were showing sumit n aditi scenes then its not that they will call gauri for the show only now hiten is hiten not part of the kumkum now ,.;...........through this show what they r trying to show that hiten is not part of the show na ,he is not working with them .....this is really hurting ...........
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektaj

^^ Sweetie.. you bet, none of us here like love triangles! We're most fed up of it .. more than you can imagine! 😆😆 

As far as letting the creatives know how much we don't like the track .. I'm sure they have a pretty good idea about how Sumit Kumkum fans wanna see ONLY Sumit Kumkum together! Wondering why I'm saying this with so much confidence?? 😛 

Kumkum has been on air for the last 7 years now .. and its the only show that has NOT had the main leads marry or love anyone else but one another! Ab itne saalon mein..itna toh creatives pe faith banta hai! 😉 Touchwood .. but in Kumkum we've never had triangles & quadrangles that go on forever 😳 I can understand you guys have had a tough experience with Kyunki .. but I don't think the same will happen with Kumkum. Atleast I hope so .. not just for you guys .. but for us too! So far its never happened .. and they've run successfully for 7 years!! 👏

I agree .. Ranvir-Aditi-Sumit as a threesome have great potential .. there is a lotttt that the creatives can do with all 3 of them .. and I'm sure they will. Sometimes, we just need to wait for the best to happen.

its sumit kumkum main leads they will nto do anything to them but with ght they will ............they love too do it with soo many reasons we know it fully well too ............we have not exprienced with ekta only we have seen this with others too ...........but why they spoiled our valentine showing all this ...............i wasnt care what they were shoing in track i was the one sayign have patience till now but now i am upset with thsi program ..............
i hope ur wish comes true ur couple unite atleast bc of they drag this track we wont let them cont ght in this serial thats for sure..............😊
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: tsaian

I also wish the same and i can completly understand your felling guYS

thanks fr understanding us ..................😊
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

im very sorry to read such comments here  though we all have right to express wht we feel , @pyaar , when gaurihiten were off kk they were Told they are their tog as a couple and the fullstry to them also wasn't revealed its came out as and when it was developed and they shoot taleast 1 week in advance so   when u r told some thing diff  and as it progresses it takes diff shapes who is to be blamed or critised ?

valentines day prog well its showing the track  the same gispita track .....the same gishpita traiangle .... and thats wht they are performing ,

aditi falls for sumit  ranver is just a mr india almsot sidlined for nthg sumit only loved kumkum strecth it till juhi comes back and then patch sk and ranveer aditi says tata byebye .

gaurihiten are actors not sciptwriters dear they get script on weekly basis !

I seriosuly fail 2 understand how can they just keep showing some thing which is Not accepted and liked they could have done somuch good with this trio of gaurihiten and sumit , so much with these 3 gr8 actors , anyways i wont go into any arguments  here thsoe who are angry are fully justified  and i still hope the creatives wakeup and realise wht is being done is wrong and not liked  use gaurihiten and hussain nicely man .

the show Only belongs to  sumit kumkum but if u have brought gaurihiten atleast give them a chance to perofrm be it for 1 month or 10 days but use them man rather than using their names ! Worst is the hype made by star b4 they enetred the show and end result is this !

How can u say dont watch KK we liking or dislking will see it till gaurihiten are there But i really wish it would have been the other way round tht we woould ahve watched it with gr8 enjoyment and interest .

We are not coming here 2 say anything bad to any actor or any other maker of yr show but its Hurts us when r fav couple is there insaed of making some thign exciting we re shown some thing which we were dreading .

anyways still hope for the best lets see if they really show some thing good and our complins end !

My msgs is not dir to any actor or  any 1 else it means whts written nothing mre or less .

ia agree with komal ..............thats our feeling ,plzz all kumkum fans we r not sayign agaisnt any actor,we iinly want to c ght properly ,i agre with komal if u have brought such great actors then use them ,we r their fans too since kutumn days like 9 yrs and its long time ............

the only thing hurt us is this valentine program,but for kumkum ,we will c .,hope they inderstand what we want .n everyone here will be happy ....

but they spoiled purvalentine day thats bad ...............
tsaian thumbnail
i comple undetstand your felling guys . and i know how it feel when u see some injustice done with your farvouritte and we guys will fully support u
 even we will not favour this valamtine theme if gauri will perform with hussain
 we want two seprate performanec one by huju and other from GHT

and  it will be totally stupididity 4 the organiser not to show performance of GHt coz they are onscren as ell as offscreen couple

and i know why u all are so dissapoointment coz u want to see GHT togather
even we want to see them togather

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehru1984

ya mee too agree with u ekta ..............and komal we will c what we can do to stop all this ............i really dont care what the will show in kumkum now bc for me it over now.bc they did silly game in valentine day whichwe will be expecting that atleast that day they will show hiten n gauri tog but they spoil our day now bc of that we atleast wont follow kumkum, its creative fault n whatever we have exprienced alot in many serials they always end ght stories like that ,this time we wont let them .,............

if they were showing sumit n aditi scenes then its not that they will call gauri for the show only now hiten is hiten not part of the kumkum now ,.;...........through this show what they r trying to show that hiten is not part of the show na ,he is not working with them .....this is really hurting ...........

agree.
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tsaian

i comple undetstand your felling guys . and i know how it feel when u see some injustice done with your farvouritte and we guys will fully support u

even we will not favour this valamtine theme if gauri will perform with hussain
 we want two seprate performanec one by huju and other from GHT

and  it will be totally stupididity 4 the organiser not to show performance of GHt coz they are onscren as ell as offscreen couple

and i know why u all are so dissapoointment coz u want to see GHT togather
even we want to see them togather

aimen thanks for understanding our feelings.