Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehru1984

hiten is not called by them ...........thats hurting us ...............now kumkum is over for us ..........we wont watch it ............

same here.
*pyar* thumbnail
first of all valantine special have nothing to do with kk team or bag producer . valantine special have been organised by ghirasti team

and secondly u watch kk for GHT and if u dont like u r most welcome not to see kk

and here many time its mentioned that GHT  are  waisting their talent in kumkum and i completly r espec your POV

BAG PRODUCER offer the role of ranvir and additi to hiten , and GHT had accept it after knowing the script and we respect their decision

sorry if i hurt anyone felling

gHT_BEST thumbnail
im very sorry to read such comments here  though we all have right to express wht we feel , @pyaar , when gaurihiten were off kk they were Told they are their tog as a couple and the fullstry to them also wasn't revealed its came out as and when it was developed and they shoot taleast 1 week in advance so   when u r told some thing diff  and as it progresses it takes diff shapes who is to be blamed or critised ?

valentines day prog well its showing the track  the same gispita track .....the same gishpita traiangle .... and thats wht they are performing ,

aditi falls for sumit  ranver is just a mr india almsot sidlined for nthg sumit only loved kumkum strecth it till juhi comes back and then patch sk and ranveer aditi says tata byebye .

gaurihiten are actors not sciptwriters dear they get script on weekly basis !

I seriosuly fail 2 understand how can they just keep showing some thing which is Not accepted and liked they could have done somuch good with this trio of gaurihiten and sumit , so much with these 3 gr8 actors , anyways i wont go into any arguments  here thsoe who are angry are fully justified  and i still hope the creatives wakeup and realise wht is being done is wrong and not liked  use gaurihiten and hussain nicely man .

the show Only belongs to  sumit kumkum but if u have brought gaurihiten atleast give them a chance to perofrm be it for 1 month or 10 days but use them man rather than using their names ! Worst is the hype made by star b4 they enetred the show and end result is this !

How can u say dont watch KK we liking or dislking will see it till gaurihiten are there But i really wish it would have been the other way round tht we woould ahve watched it with gr8 enjoyment and interest .

We are not coming here 2 say anything bad to any actor or any other maker of yr show but its Hurts us when r fav couple is there insaed of making some thign exciting we re shown some thing which we were dreading .

anyways still hope for the best lets see if they really show some thing good and our complins end !

My msgs is not dir to any actor or  any 1 else it means whts written nothing mre or less .
tsaian thumbnail
ght-best : i m sorry on pyar behave
and i know u all are hurt and disappoinmentwith the current track
and we still hope 4 the best
gHT_BEST thumbnail
tsain its ok, thank for understanding our Pov  .It saddens me when poeple blame actors why bring them between all these scriting thingy they are never told the entire track form b4 . neeways i said  wht i had 2 , and i seriouly wish every things is sorted and both ght and kumkum fans get to see some thing good
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i too felt that gauri and hussain maybe hosting as all were dressed for a performance while hu and gauri were more dressed for hosting

regarding kk all important artists are always utilised fully but first they slowly space them with the existing artists and then the focus with quality and quantity is given

as it is said HG entry is for Ju absence from the serial and Ju will be not shooting from 10th for a 45 day vacation so from 15th feb to 23 March the story will well be revolving aroung RanAdi and Su. till then its a build up and suspense filling week regarding RanAdi

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
tsaian thumbnail
Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

tsain its ok, thank for understanding our Pov  .It saddens me when poeple blame actors why bring them between all these scriting thingy they are never told the entire track form b4 . neeways i said  wht i had 2 , and i seriouly wish every things is sorted and both ght and kumkum fans get to see some thing good

I also wish the same and i can completly understand your felling guYS

ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Quite possible with Juhi busy these days...

*pyar* thumbnail

i m extremly sorry to all GHT fan , i dont want to hurt nay feeling

and belive me i m saying sorry for my heart
i totally respect hiten and gauri  as much i do respect huju or any other actor
and not only GHT but also thir fan

i dont want to hurt any one feeling

i m sorry again

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guyss .. I totally understand your disappointment over the current track .. and the way its heading. At times we too have been very upset at the creatives for not showing the track the way we hoped they would .. and not utilising Husein & Juhi to their max abilities when there is scope for it all!

But also .. let me tell you .. always, in some form or another .. the creatives have given us back what we wanna see .. and more! Its all a matter of time 😊 and little bit patience.

Trust me .. none of us Sumit Kumkum fans here wanna see a love triangle either .. not with Aditi .. not with anyone! We've had it wayyy too often .. when any new character introduced in the show either falls in love with Sumit or Kumkum 🤔 We've had enough of other people falling in love with Sumit Kumkum .. and they both are longing for one another! 🤔🤔 

Regarding scripts .. Television is such a medium .. they never have hard-bound scripts for any show. The actors are given a small brief of their roles/characters .. and what follows is, pretty much, like a trial-n-error form of working. Plus, they need to keep in mind a lot of factors..like availability of actors' dates .. how each one can be used to carry the story forward .. and many more such things.

Right now, what we need to understand is that the creatives are working around how to move the story from Kumkum to Ranvir, Aditi & Sumit. Keeping in mind Juhi's long absence from the show, they need to work around how to shift focus...and that only happens gradually. One can't jump from one track to another in a jiffy..it takes a while.

As of now, even though Aditi-Sumit scenes are in focus..the backdrop is yet of how Sumit wants to get them all out of there asap..so that he can meet his Kumkum 😳 Personally, I'd prefer to see Sumit play cupid between Aditi-Ranvir. I'm hoping, that when Juhi/Kumkum is eased out, they show something about Ranvir's past .. and how much he loves Aditi .. which might compel Sumit to get them together, and Sumit realising that Ranvir is not as bad as he thought he was! 😳

Like I said .. many a times .. creatives like to work on a trial-n-error basis .. try things to see if they work or not. Knowing that a Sumit-Aditi track will never work with either side  of fans .. I'm pretty sure they will not take it so far!