Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey I m again with the comment... Hope tum padh ke bore na hojao...

Armaan is so sweet na...Woh nahi aana chahta toh bhi aa raha hai Nikki ke saath.. Aur Nikki agar Armaan nahi aata toh tum Abhi se shaddi nahi karogi right. so Armaan plz pakka mat jao...Toh Nikki tumhari ho jaegi..N Armaan Rahul is also right. Plz don't go usse tumhe double profit.

For Ridz tum mom ko bolti ho ki koi calls aae toh bata dena, par tumhe sachi me call karne wala toh tumhare saath hi hai na par tumhe pata nahi hai.

Hey 1st of all Happy birthday Shaina....Wat yaar Armaan n Rahul u two r too much....Bichara Atul bhola bhala baccha....

N Anjie as always Attitude but she is cute..Aww!!! Anjie ko Shashank se dar lagta hai....Same here..Hehe...But Muskaan she is too much...

Hey Riddhima don't call Armaan Stupid or Idiot...He is cute yaar.... N he is not kanjus also.Aree yeh kya thoda pyaar se bolo ki galti se tumhara packet leke chali gai thi...Hey Mujhe pata hai Armaan ne aisa kyu kiya becoz he is die heart fan of SRK u know uski zyada tar harkat SRK jaisi hoti hai..

Lovely part..Awesome do continue.......N plz plz PM me.....

-Love.is.You- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidha1983

woah dear🤗 its really awesome one⭐️ superb dear😍sorry for late reply😳😳 but really rocking one spl the chips scene😆😆😆 plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

"A simple BYE make us cry, A simple JOKE make us laugh, simple CARE make us fall in love. I hope my simple message make you think of me. I miss you. "

heyy nidha dii thanx for ur lovely comments
i m very much glad that u liked it....
n thanks for the chocolates n the lovely poem
lov yaa
pooja.......
-Love.is.You- thumbnail
Originally posted by: teju22

omg what a part plz cont soon and sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for the late comment

plzzzzz cont soon

heyy thanx dear n its ok i'll continue soon n definitely pm u
love yaa
pooja...
-Love.is.You- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruviarmaanfan

Hey I m again with the comment... Hope tum padh ke bore na hojao...

Armaan is so sweet na...Woh nahi aana chahta toh bhi aa raha hai Nikki ke saath.. Aur Nikki agar Armaan nahi aata toh tum Abhi se shaddi nahi karogi right. so Armaan plz pakka mat jao...Toh Nikki tumhari ho jaegi..N Armaan Rahul is also right. Plz don't go usse tumhe double profit.

For Ridz tum mom ko bolti ho ki koi calls aae toh bata dena, par tumhe sachi me call karne wala toh tumhare saath hi hai na par tumhe pata nahi hai.

Hey 1st of all Happy birthday Shaina....Wat yaar Armaan n Rahul u two r too much....Bichara Atul bhola bhala baccha....

N Anjie as always Attitude but she is cute..Aww!!! Anjie ko Shashank se dar lagta hai....Same here..Hehe...But Muskaan she is too much...

Hey Riddhima don't call Armaan Stupid or Idiot...He is cute yaar.... N he is not kanjus also.Aree yeh kya thoda pyaar se bolo ki galti se tumhara packet leke chali gai thi...Hey Mujhe pata hai Armaan ne aisa kyu kiya becoz he is die heart fan of SRK u know uski zyada tar harkat SRK jaisi hoti hai..

Lovely part..Awesome do continue.......N plz plz PM me.....

heyyyyyy diiiiii thank u sooooooooooooo much for ur recomment
 love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu n yaa thanx for ur wishes...
i m glad that u liked the part....
ya n no plzzz for the pm i'll surely om u..
love yaa pooja
-Love.is.You- thumbnail

recap:
ri: (lokking into the mirror) hi i m ridhima gupta (imitates armaan) hii i m armaan. armaan malikk... huh bond james bond.. apne aapko shahrukh khan samajta hai.........
n she starts writing her DIARY......... on the front page it will be written "IDEAL DESTINATION"

" hmm IDEAL DESTINATION ek bauht hi acha experience hai....zindgi main har ek ko ise experience karna chahiye... ismain ek alag insaan jab maine use apna haath deke apna naam kaha tho usne shahrukh ki tarah salute karke kehne laga i m armaan, armaan malikk (smiles n blushes)😳😳jab maine uske chips liye  tab bhhi wo hasta hua baith gaya..... pata nahi mujhe ku  aisa laga, jaise papa se puchti thi sorry kehne k liye ise bhi puch liya.... surprising........."

cont:

mus: oh now come on dii get up!!! this is the limit now...
rid: just shut up muski!!! u just go n practice ur that stupid aerobics n lemme get some peaceful sleep..
mus: oh so now for ur kind information lemme remind u that i have already done with my aerobics n also had breakfast n dad is calling u to have breakfast...
rid: (shouting) oh for god sake  musky just get out from here n gimme some peace.....
its  9;15 in the morning now n since past 30 mins muskaan is trying to wake ridzi up but she is in no mood to wake up
muskaan felt lil bad at her out burst but she knew that something is wrong with her sis so she's not being herself... n somewhere in her heart she knew the answer for her behaviour n having known that she cant do anything now she quietly quit the room n made her way straight to the hall
muskaan comes n sits in the launge reading a magazine when the door bell rings
muskaan opens the door n finds an extremely goodlooking, handsome guy with deep blue eyes standing in front of her.
both stare at each other for few seconds n muskaan notices that the person is lil bit nervous..
mus: u r???
man: hii..i.i m armaan...
mus: (totally surprised n a broad smile covers her lips):ARMAAN!!! heyy armaan hi m muskaan.. come... come in n she gestures him to the living room
armaan: um muskaan.. actually i wanted to talk to ridhima...
mus: (smiles) yeah sure..u have a seat, i'll just be back n she leaves for rids' room

ridhima's room:
mus: dii now get up...someone is here for u....
rid: oh plzzzz musky m not intrested plzz tell them to contact me later...
mus: (now smiling mischeveously) diiii..... its ARMAAN!!!
as soon as the word ARMAAN reached her eardrums she felt a chilled shiver run down her spine n she was amused at the feeling..she had least expected him to come here to her home
pushing all her thoughts she quickly threw the blanket off her n ran down to have a quick glance at him..muskaan stood there smiling n the glow in her sissy's face after hearing ARMAAN's name did not go unnoticed by her
she disintegrated 2-3 steps but then stopped lokking at him who was sitting on the sofa in the living room...
first a smile played on her lips but as she remembered what all had had happened in the past 10 days the smile disappeared and a grief took its place on her face..
she came back to her room n splashed water on her face to make herself cool down  n decided to maintain distance between them...n she made her way to the living room where armaan was sitting..
ridhima comes n stands before him  without uttering a single word...
ar: hii ridhima.. how r u???
ri: huh kaise lag rahi hoo main???
armaan was not surprised at her behaviour n that he was expecting this from her
there was complete silence as no one was daring to speak...just then padma approaches them holding a tray of coffe n she hands it to ridhima
ri: mom ye..ye armaan hai..
pad: (looking at armaan with a smile on her face) hmm jaanti hoo....armaan smiles back at her
pad: ridhimaa..baitke (sit) baat karo na beta n she forces ridhima to sit who glares back at her n padma leaves the room smilingly..
ar: (quickly in one breath) ridhima i need to talk to you right now
ri: (lil bit surprised but stayed calm) ha kaho...
ar: yaha nahi..shall we go out for a walk??
ri: (thinking to herself) huh is he gone mad??? what does he think of himself?? how can he even think that i would be going out with HIM??? no i wont..say ridhima say just say "NO" to him..
ar: (as he doesnt get any answer) ridhima???
ri: (coming out of her thoughts) ye..yes.oh OK...(now in a lil proudish tone) i needsome time i have to get freshen up..
ar: (smiles at her so called attitude) thats ok wid me..main baahar wait karta hoo n he leaves..
after half an hour
armaan and ridhima are walking in a park near by her house wich is devoid of much people and ridhima is wearind a red saree looking exceptionally beautiful...
ridhima will be walking maintaining 5 feet distance away from armaan folding her hands upto her chest
ar: (smiles to himself) ridhima itna attitude ku dikha rahi ho??? main tumhaare liye yaha tak aaya but that doesn't mean u have to show that much attitude to me huh..
ri: (thinking to herself with burning anger) huh i dont know what he is upto??? first he does that stupid thing wich i have least expected without even informing me n then now he comes to my house n says m showing attitude to him??? what the hell???? )
ri: (furiously) shut up armaan!!! 1 mujhe tumhe attitude dikhaane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai alright n 2 tum yaha ye sab bakwaas karne k liye mujhe bulaaye ho tho plzz just leave m not at all intrested ok
ar: (comes cloeser to her holding her by her waist so that she can feel his hot breath on her face) tho kisme intrested ho tum??? n he winks at her smiling cheekily..n leaves her
ridhima stands at the spot dumbfolded....n thinks to herself.
ri(to herself) OMG!!!! what happened to him???? what is he doing??? is this the same armaan whom i had met 10 days before??? no he isn't... that guy was soo boring n dumbo n look at him he's ever so romantic n cheeky...oh shut up ridzi what r u thinking this is the same stupid guy who made a blunder n u owed to urself that u wont forgive him for this never n ever...ok now leave all this stuff n ask him y is he here..)
ri: huh armaan now plzz without any non-sense spill out wat ever is dere in ur mind n y u r here..
armaan hands her a diary wich is quite familiar to her..
ri(to herself) omg this is my diary... what is he doin with this???
ri: ye..ye.. tumhaare paas???? i mean..tumne isse pada??
ar: nodded lowering his gaze...
ar: (taking a deep breath) RIDHIMA SHALL WE GET MARRIED??????
ri: (omg omg omg an other shock??? what actually happend to this guy i dont understand....n look at his guts he is asking me to marry him after what he had done?? doesnt he have shame???)
ri: ( furiously)armaan what do u think of ur self haa??? do u think i m a fool???
ar: yes..no.no i mean ridhima listen to me..
ri: (cutting him) no now u listen to me... after reading this diary if u think that i will be ready to marry u then u r WRONG...watever i wrote in this diary in only before NIKKI'S episode nor after nikki's episode..
ar: ridhima lemme speak first..
ri:(totally ignoring him) first that good for nothing nikki ignores u n gets ready to marry that fool abhimanyu n 2 days before getting married to him, she comes n says that she loves u n wants to get married to u n n u u like a dumbo agreed to her n got ready to marry her...n now u r coming here n asking me to marry u???
haa in ur dreams armaan in ur dreams....huh put some sense n come first
ar: but ridhimaa..
ri: (again cuts him)now armaan everything is finished..everything!!!! i just HATE u.... never try to come back in my life again... i just want to forget everything
now u dont have any place in my life n that true..so plzz stay away from me.. saying this she leaves
armaan sees her going till she disappears from his eye sight n sighs deeply
armaan (to himself) yaaar kitnaa bolti hai.... god these girls r too much...couldn't she listen to me for once THAT wat i was trying to say????...haa n i just love her "so called attitude"....well well so miss ridhima gupta u hate me haa??? no u cant n i wont let that happen my dear...ARMAAN IS BACK..THE OLD ARMAAN MALIKK IS BACK BECOUSE OF U N ONLY FOR U... U R THE REASON THAT I HAVE COME BACK... U MADE ME LIVE AGAIN N I NEVER EVER LET U GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE AGAIN
U HAVE TO CHANGE UR MIND N U HAVE TO ACCEPT ME N I PROMISE THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE...I'LL MAKE U MINE FOREVE N EVER N YA SWEETHEART U R RIGHT ITS MY DREAM TO MARRY U N I'LL MAKE IT COME TRUE N LEMME INFORM U THAT I M EXPERT AT MAKING MY DREAMS COME TRUE...SO WATCH OUT ARMAAN MALIKK IS COMING UR WAY..(HE SMILES CHEEKILY TO HIMSELF N LEAVES FFROM THERE)

sorry i thought of something n wrote domething else so no RM or AA but i promise it will dere in the next part
confused????????????? well if yes m sure that it will be cleard in the next part..
so guys here is a part after so so so long time....hmm i just made change in the story hope u all like it...
plzz plzz guys leave ur comments cause it means a lot......   

Edited by SuKaSh - 14 years ago
ammy-ridz thumbnail
hey,
amazing ff. Simply Fantastic!!!👏
jus came across it n luved it.Great part .
dying to know what happened in 10 days n now how Armaan convinces Ridz.
Thanxx.

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part!!!
Thanks for the PM!!!
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy nice part update soon please pm me
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear,
Nice part, I loved it.
I really want to know in detail what happened.
And I am really looking forward to know what Armaan is going to do.
Please continue soon and thanks for the PM.

Luv u<333
Kashish