Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
That dude just made an A** out of himself....Judges had not said anything especially Geeta never said she would come there and slap him....She said I would show u how to dance....

He was out of line totally....Security should have thrown him out....😡
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha yeah he did look like punjbai guys dancing at a local party =)
lucky has got to learn a lesson. i totally support gita in this- i mean its so embarrasing having some dude come up and speak to her like that! I wish more would have happened between him and the security!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: apux

Omg, I was saying the same exact thing to my parents😆  All the uncles dance like that at punjabi parties once they had one too many!

shit...drunk uncles dance better😆😆
Once i was at a party and for some reason the DJ's put Kajra Re(BnB) on and the drunk uncles were dancing to it🤣
uk001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mmm - i actually quite like geeta - and shes not the onlyone laughing at the contestants, the other two laugh aswell especially terrence - and why forget that terrance with the tea squirt - thats what started it all off with lucky
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know, geeta isnt really that rude...at least i dont think so!
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

shit...drunk uncles dance better😆😆
Once i was at a party and for some reason the DJ's put Kajra Re(BnB) on and the drunk uncles were dancing to it🤣

🤣 And the thing is these drunk uncles take up the whole dance floor....and you gotta watch out otherwise you might get stepped on😆

Geeta and him were both wrong.. she was like laughing at him.. and she also was like ooo just watch me go there.. or w/e

and he was just hands down rude and saying crap
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

That dude just made an A** out of himself....Judges had not said anything especially Geeta never said she would come there and slap him....She said I would show u how to dance....

He was out of line totally....Security should have thrown him out....😡

Exactly.. not sure if she said that to any previous contestant.. but definitely didnt say tht too him.. he was just trying to switch her words arnd to get sympathy or something..🤢🤢..
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 that guy was just too much.....I mean first he dances very badly and then he argues with the judges, and then lies on the camera  that one of the judges said "I'll slap u " ..
what is this yaar???
Originally posted by: apux

🤣 And the thing is these drunk uncles take up the whole dance floor....and you gotta watch out otherwise you might get stepped on😆

🤣y'all are so funny!  Kya picture paint kiya hai drunk panju uncles ka🤣

The dude was so so so disgusting.  Na shakal na soorat aur na hee koi talent per attitude toh dekho🤢