Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Lucky Malhotra

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lucky Malhotra" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peace_786

peace_786

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
mark my words, he's not going to get far in life with this kind of attitude.

If u r going in the auditions with a performance like that, then be prepared for some criticism.  I rlly don't know what was he thinking but one thing is for sure that he did not take the auditions seriously.  It seems to me as if he just came to create this unnecessary drama, otherwise, did he really think that he can get to Mumbai with that level of performance.

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
his performance was pathetic and the icing on the cake was his last step ... Madhuri step as Terence said... God... he is too much. I felt like slapping him..

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

he reminded me of the drunk uncles dancing in punjabi parties... LOLLOL

Omg, I was saying the same exact thing to my parentsLOL  All the uncles dance like that at punjabi parties once they had one too many!

He definitely was too rude....but the same time he told Geeta off so that was entertainingLOL 

Edited by apux - 08 February 2009 at 12:05am

forems

Groupbie

forems

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
You know, I really agree with you - with all the comments. He was very rude, but I think Geeta had it coming too. As a celebrity judge she cannot play God. Laughing at some of the not-good-dancers, too much celebrity attitude. I haven't seen other celebrity judges with this kind of attitude. Between her and Remo, they more ego than any other reality show. They're not even that "celebrity". I had not even heard of them until now.  And walking out, demanding an apology from an obviously crazy character. All this nautanki doesn't get one much further in life than Lucky whatever. I personally dont care if she doesnt come back. but now the channel will have to go manav her until madam relents and returns, with even more attitude. personally i think they should just find someone else, than pander to these kind of egotistical whims. they can only keep walking out to a point, until everyone gets fed up. 

~LovleyStar~

~LovleyStar~

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged

the guy waz rude, but he did good when he said the judges hav no rite to be laughing at participants..that geeta haz too much attitude wat duz she think of herself no one even knew her before she came on the show..

Moon-Sparkle

Goldie

Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged

u know ..that dude did  everythin on purpose. cuz he wasnt even there for audition. he walked in so he can insult judges...only because maybe it was one his relatives who got kicked out..and he was upset about it.and created scene like that. he made fun of those steps..so judges could tell him to go away. and he could start his drama. he seemd so pissed off when he started his dance.

but yes ofcourse he didnt have any manners to talk like that.cuz they are judges they have fully right to say who is wrong and who is right. cuz dats y they are called judges...but geeta shouldnt have argued with him. that person didnt even let her talk at all. they should have draged him out to the door. ..instead of arguing.

i think it wasnt worth it.

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
he was shurely thr to get sme attention

Post Reply New Post

Go to top