Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 89

Page 1
Page   of 89
Page 2 Page 89

Rhea256

Rhea256

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. I'm Rhea and this is a new FF I started about Abhimanyu Modi (Amit Tandon) and Nikita Malhotra (Shweta Gulati). Me and my friend Archi will be taking turns posting the parts up. We hope you enjoy our idea. So sit back, relax and enjoy reading. LOL

Please do comment. We are open to any suggestions you have to make this FF better!
If you want me to send a PM when I update the parts, please add me to your buddy list and inform me in a comment. Thanks!

part  1: pg. 1
part  2: pg. 3
part  3: pg. 5
part  4: pg. 8
part  5: pg 10 continued on pg. 11
part  6: pg 13
part  7: pg 17
part  8: pg 21
part  9: pg 25
part 10: pg 28
part 11: pg 33
part 12: pg 39
part 13: pg 43
part 14: pg 46
part 15: pg 47
part 16: pg 49
part 17: pg 54
part 18: pg 57
part 19: pg 62
part 20: pg 65
part 21: pg 71
part 22: pg 75
part 23: pg 79
part 24: pg 82
part 25: pg 85
Epiloge: pg 85

Edited by Rhea256 - 10 January 2010 at 2:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ditto100anotheranfansweet-hiyaAbhiNikiLuversonu4everChandani_C26javeyhapinezz13.JustaDream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nikbhi FF : Hum Tum - Last Part & Epilogue Pg. 85" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rhea256

Rhea256

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Here is the first part. Really hope you gusy like it! And im sorry for all the spelling errors!

PART 1:

Abhi looked down at the crowd around the ex-senior doctor, Dr. Kirti.

"Yaar," he wondered. "Yeh lok to isse buhot pyar karte hai. par…main bhi kya kar sakta hoon. Yeh mera faisla to nahin tha.Aur mere batien to yeh lok sun nahi rahe hain. Mujhe sach mein bahut bhura lag raha hain lekin phir bhi…yeh to mere job hai."

He snapped out of his thoughts and began paying attention to all the comments he was receiving.

"Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai?" an intern shouted out.

"Yeh galat hai!" he heard another voice say.

Abhi couldn't take it anymore and started to walk out the door.  He was used to this. It was his job. But he had never seen such a crowd. This hospital was the first one that was making such a fuss about the senior doctor leaving.

Ring. Ring. His cell phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and looked at who was calling. He smiled seeing the name. The only name that could distract him easily. His wife's.

Abhi made the way out of the hospital and to his black BMW. He got in it and drove home.

"Hello?" Nikita answered.

"Kya main Abhi se baat kar sakti hoon, please?" a female voice replied.

Nikki's eyes narrowed as Abhi walked in through the door. Abhi blew her a flying kiss and smiled. Nikki sarcastically smiled back and replied, "Nahi, sorry. Woh ghar pe nahi hain. Kya main unko ek message de doon?"

"Umm…kya aap unki patni hai?" the voice asked slowly.

Nikki, still looking at Abhi, said, "No, no...main unki patni nahi hoon."

"Oh, thank God! Aap unko bata deegiye ke main unka Akash ki party mein intazaar karugi? Aur…agar woh manaa kar de…to unka irada badal ne ki koshish kariega please."

As Nikita was about to reply back, Abhi walked up behind her and hugged her. He slowly kissed her on her neck and whispered, "Kaun hai, jaan?"

Nikki's heartbeat fastened as she slowly said, "Pa…pata nahin."

Abhi took the phone from her hand, still holding on to her and said, "Hello?"

"Hey, Abhi!" the voice replied. "Um…kya woh tumhari patni thi?"

Abhi looked at Nikki and bit his lip. Uh-oh, he thought.

"Umm…yes. It was," Abhi said. "Simi, tum janti ho ke main ek shadishuda ladka hoon . To ab to tum mujhe aise sawal karna band karo"

Nikki looked at Abhi's face. She was furious at him but just looking at him, made all her anger vanish. She slowly kissed his chin and he was talking.

Abhi looked at his wife with surprise. Without saying another word…he hung up the phone and kissed her back. Nikki put her head on his chest and Abhi returned the hug, putting his arms around her.

Within a minute, the phone rang again. Nikki suddenly backed away.

"You and your girlfriends!" she exclaimed.

Abhi sighed and picked up the phone. It was Simran again. "Simi!" he exclaimed. "Thik hai! You know what!? Main Akash ki party main zaroor aaonga. Ab doobara phone mat karna. I'll see you there."

Nikki's mouth dropped open. "Mr. Abhimanyu Modi! Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai? Main aapki patni hoon. Jab hamari shaadi ho rahi thi…tab aap mujhe baata saktete ke aapke itne affairs thee."

Abhi smiled secretly and walked closer and closer to Nikki. Nikki saw Abhi making a slow movement and started backing up.

"Abhi," she said. "Main tumse baat kar rahi hoon."

She wasn't making this fuss because she suspected Abhi of having an affair with someone. Nikki was just doing this to tease him. But somewhere deep down inside, she was jealous that Abhi had even thought of other girls beside him. Abhi had been a player and she knew this. It wasn't anything new. But he had stopped after meeting Nikita in Delhi.

Nikki suddenly hit the wall and Abhi put his hands on both sides of her, blocking her way.

"Yes," Abhi said. "Main party mein jar aha hoon. Aur agar aapko koi aitraaz ho…to aap ghar akali rah sakti hai aur main kisi aur ladki ke saath ja sakta hoon."

Nikki looked down and smiled. "To tum…woh telephone wali ke saath nahi ja rahe ho?"

Abhi kissed her on her fore head and said, "Nahi. Aur agar maine aise galati kabhi ki na…to tum mujhe jo bhi saza do…woh mujhe manzur hai."

Nikki smiled, kissed Abhi on the cheeks and turned around to go change.

"Ugh!" Abhi whined. "Bas? Yeh tha tumhara pyar? Ek choti si kiss? Woh bhi gal pe?"

Nikki turned again to face him. "Haan Mr. Modi. Yehi aap ki saza thi…mujhe sata ne ki."

"Aacha?" Abhi said slowly. "To main aapko aur satata…to…aap is se bhi badi saza de thi na?"

He slowly cupped Nikki's face with his hands and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Nikki blushed. "Abhi!" she said pushing him away. "I have to go and change! Agar…aap mujhe upne pas le ja rahe hai to…"

"Of course I'm taking you baby!" Abhi exclaimed. "Aap se to ab ek second ki bi doorie bardast nahi hoti."

Nikki blushed and ran upstairs in their room as Abhi chased her up the stairs. As soon as she got in the room, the shut the door on Abhi's face.

"Aye!" Abhi shouted. "That's not fair, Nikita!"

"Abe…everything is fair in love and war," Nikki replied locking the door.

"To…yeh kya hai? Love…ya war?"

"Yeh aap ka faisla hai Mr. Modi."

Nikki changed into a glamorous, short black dress.  She sat down in front of the dresser straightening her hair after she opened the door. Abhi was incredibly lost in the hockey game coming on TV downstairs that he didn't even hear the door opening.

Nikki knew that Abhi would be lost in the game. This way she didn't have to worry about him coming upstairs before she had gotten ready.

Nikki put on the perfect silver accessories and wore her black high heels.

She slowly walked to the door and let a small out a small, fake scream.

"NIKKI!" Abhi shouted as he ran for the stairs. "Are you okay?"

Nikki posed in front of the door as Abhi walked in.

"Main kaise lag rahi hoon?" she asked smiling.

Nikki waited for the reply for a while. But after hearing nothing…she sighed.

"Abhi! ABHI!" she shouted, snapping him out of his dream land.

Abhi shook his head. "You look…you look…amazing."

Nikki blushed and looked away. "Kya baat hai. Madam sharma rahi hai."

Nikki's red turned redder as she hugged Abhi.

The couple soon stepped out of the car in front of Akash's house.

"Yeh Akash kaun hai?" Nikki asked.

"Mere dost ka ek dost hai," Abhi replied.

"Dost ka dost? Yan eke Simran ka dost?"

"No no yaar…woh to hamari college me aata tha."

"Dekho…agar maine tumhe ek bhi ladki ke saath flirt karte dekh liya…to tum zinda ghar nahi puchoge."

"Aacha baba…tumhari aage nahi flirt karunga…tum jab washroom break logi ni…woh chote se time se main chala lunga."

Nikki hit Abhi with her purse as the walked in through the door. "Youu!!!"

Abhi laughed and kissed her on her fore head. "Sorry baby! That was a joke."

"Bas itni se kiss?" Nikki asked making a baby face.

"Aap thik to hai?" Abhi asked surprised.

"Nahi," Nikki said acting sad. "Is liye to davai mang rahi hoon"

Abhi laughed enjoying the conversation and kissed Nikki on the lips before they walked in the house smiling and laughing.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJDitto100anotheranfanekthatigerAisha202richasharma0991basket_101AbhiNikiLuverpiya-jiyaWater.hapinezz13

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww that was sooo cute!!!...so wait Nikki doesn't work in Sanjeevani?....Abhi and Nikki are married?...this seems like such an interesting story!!!....can't wait for more!...do update soon!!...and can you add me to the pm list?..that is if you are doing PMs...if not..then it's ok....anyway continue soon!... YAY!...1st to comment!...hehe

Edited by sweetdamage - 07 February 2009 at 10:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuver

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
That was a good one your second reader!!
add me to your PM list if possible

Edited by jinil - 07 February 2009 at 9:00pm

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
That was great
plz cont soon
soon there will be a lot of Nikbhi FF
I'm glad i'm not the only one writing about them
but i honestly loved the beginning
Please add me to your PM list

Javeria

Edited by 26javey26 - 07 February 2009 at 9:37pm

Rhea256

Rhea256

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
im so happy you guys like it. well definatly try to pm you guys when we update next. keep commenting. you guys are a great support.

sweetaddiction

Goldie

sweetaddiction

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
aww-- that was soo cutee-- esp teh last part-- the ''davai'' --
nice fanfic !!-- abhi and nikki married-- cool-- hvnt seen that-- it'll be interestin !!-- cant wait to read more !! =)

Aisha00

Aisha00

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
hey thts nice pretty different..........well done.....nd yh do p.m me if u can ...oh nd guyz if nebody starts annother f.f do lemme knw

Post Reply New Post

Go to top