•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

welcome Friends

This week auditions were in Amdavad and Delhi.

They were quite interesting. Now that we get to know the judges well some light upon them and  some contestants as well. 😊

1 Rate judges on scale of 1-10 and describe how do u feel about them in very few words.

2. Who do you think is best every way?

3. Who do you think is most active and best interact with contestants?

4. Who do you think speak frankly and expresses opinion even though it hurts contestant?

5. Which contestant touched your heart this week?

6. Who do you think danced best in amdavad and in delhi?

7. Do you feel if any one deserved but did not get in.

8. Do you like the show format so far? yes or no? give a reason.

IF dev Team

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
you can start discussing new DOTW

1 Rate judges on scale of 1-10 and describe how do u feel about them in very few words.
Remo - 7.
I think he knows what hes doing. Very Knowledgable .. && gives very good feedback back. But, Idk i think he could talk a little more?
Geeta - 4.
She knows her dance, She gives good feedback back .. but I find her not fit for a judge .. You need to be encouraging to be a judge, And I dont think she can do that.
Terrence, uffff - 9 ! ;D
First off .. he's so adorable && encouraging. While giving honest feedback back he doesnt try to hurt anyones feeling. I'd be dead scared if I had to preform okay, like these people have guts & they should be applauded for it, not made fun of. And, i think he's just awesome as a judge :D

Terrence

3. Who do you think is most active and best interact with contestans?
Geeta

4. Who do you think speak frankly and expresses opinion even though it hurts contestant?
Geeta

Kamlesh 👏

I didnt really sit down & watch ..just wandering & watching .. so didnt get
to catch names :$

7.Do you feel if any one deserved but did not get in.
same same ^

Yess! I think it's cool that the people judging will be the ones teaching, its
awesome ! ;D

Originally posted by Mrs.SalmanKhan

Remo - 7.
I think he knows what hes doing. Very Knowledgable .. && gives very good feedback back. But, Idk i think he could talk a little more?
Geeta - 4.
She knows her dance, She gives good feedback back .. but I find her not fit for a judge .. You need to be encouraging to be a judge, And I dont think she can do that.
Terrence, uffff - 9 ! ;D
First off .. he's so adorable && encouraging. While giving honest feedback back he doesnt try to hurt anyones feeling. I'd be dead scared if I had to preform okay, like these people have guts & they should be applauded for it, not made fun of. And, i think he's just awesome as a judge :D

Terrence

3. Who do you think is most active and best interact with contestans?
Geeta

Geeta

Kamlesh 👏

I didnt really sit down & watch ..just wandering & watching .. so didnt get
to catch names :$

7.Do you feel if any one deserved but did not get in.
same same ^

Yess! I think it's cool that the people judging will be the ones teaching, its
awesome ! ;D

Thanks I understand it is hard to remember names since they come for the first time.
I am too happy this time judges are choreographers as they know what they are doing.😃
Originally posted by ramas

They were quite interesting. Now that we get to know the judges well some light upon them and  some contestants as well. 😊

1 Rate judges on scale of 1-10 and describe how do u feel about them in very few words. 8. Funny. Good judging so far.

2. Who do you think is best every way?  As in judge? I think Terrance has been the best soo far.

3. Who do you think is most active and best interact with contestants? Terrance..& I think maybe Geeta does too sometimes.

4. Who do you think speak frankly and expresses opinion even though it hurts contestant? Geeta & Reemo

5. Which contestant touched your heart this week? I don't really remember any contestant like that this week really..

6. Who do you think danced best in amdavad and in delhi? In ahmdabad, I think it was those 2 who danced on Aye Hipphopper. & In Delhi i guess the 2 friends who dance at the dance studio.

7. Do you feel if any one deserved but did not get in. Hmm, can't really remember thier names thouhg..

8. Do you like the show format so far? yes or no? give a reason. I love the show so far..It's going great! The auditions has seemed different so far..Never saw auditions for a dance show before so it was fun to watch it..Now can't wait to watch the acual competition.